Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) (80828 Views)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / 99.9% of ladies are guilty of this / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by jericco1(m): 10:56am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
when u guys finally have sense and patience.

we are trying to look good for u!! can't y'all be fvcking patient!?! we ladies, its wat we're known for.

if we don't look good, you guys complain! if we look good, u guys still complain! abeg free us angry

You ladies look clownish most at times in what's supposed to make you ladies look overly gorgeous.

2 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Fidecoo(m): 10:56am On Dec 18, 2015
Hahahahahaha, ladies.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by ChildofChukwu(m): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

we are trying to look good for u!! can't y'all be fvcking patient!?! we ladies, its wat we're known for.

if we don't look good, you guys complain! if we look good, u guys still complain! abeg free us angry

Why are you so serious? undecided

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by tgmservice: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2015
Nairaland mods are crazzy I spend all my hard time writing proper articles which neva enta FP only for poo like this to keep hitting FP. Seun fork u and ur bloody mods

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by sokoh400(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2015
I allow my baby to start making up before I take a bath, so that I don't wait 4 long, I still end up waiting though.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by sureteeboy(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2015
And how many times will this bullshit make front page in just a month?
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by prideofscience: 11:06am On Dec 18, 2015
peterveo:
Ladies will this ever stop??
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by vicky85(f): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2015
peterveo:
Ladies will this every stop??
It will not stop cos, Nigerian men with useless and nothing in there love fake girls, who will give u, fake eyeball, fake breast, fake bombom, fake hair, fake lips, fake nails etc and you ended up making them your beauty queen..miss NIgeria...lol
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by PunterTim(m): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2015
Ok,Hw Bout Getting Stuck On Her Butt,Do Dat To Pass The Time.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by darlenese(f): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2015
Behind any good looking woman there 's a man who waited patiently grin

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

you're correct sha.. wink
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by nwakibie3(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2015
We are all the same grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by affigurl5(f): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2015
hmmm...maybe 70% of women. mine is the opposite. i do the waiting; cause my bf bath for 45mins, cream his body for 30min and dresses up for another 45min... while i stand by reminding him we are getting late.. . i seldom wear makeup and very time conscious. shocked grin

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by dammywapes(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

I see
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by flyingdutchman(m): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

I gave her three hours notice that we'd be going to perfect her driving... three hours later, I lazily crawl out of bed, I take off my robes>>>fast forward, I'm now set to leave... guess what? SHE STILL WASN'T SET!!! ***jumps off 3rd mainland bridge***
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by dammywapes(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2015
affigurl5:
hmmm...maybe 70% of women. mine is the opposite. i do the waiting; cause my bf bath for 45mins, cream his body for 30min and dresses up for another 45min... while i stand by reminding him we are getting late.. . i seldom wear makeup and very time conscious. shocked grin
With that ur small body gringringringrin lol
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Sirtesla(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2015
stop fumbling like this... looking good is not a function of your paint making factory. there is more.

EroticAngelina:

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by menxer: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Sure, we should be patient while you take forever to make up (your face or mind) grin

Beauty is beyond eye lashes and lipstick
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by hotdi(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2015
Looking good is a serious business wink
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 18, 2015
SINNZ:

Stalker? embarassed , No nau? undecided . Everyone is familiar with nairalands resident olosho cheesy
MY NIGGA!

ME AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE HERE PARTICULA THAT NONSENSE THING YOU ARE EXCHANGING WORDS WITH.

2 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by KELVINXY: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2015
any man that prepares before his wife does is simply wasting his time.
*solution: just go to the parlor,sit & watch ur favorite TV channel cheesy and she will be the one begging u to go & prepare grin

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by uncleteeh(m): 11:36am On Dec 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
My English aint good.. But I don't think 'these' and 'is' should be used together... Just saying undecided
dat was a grammatical blunder, thanks 4 notifying d rum.

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by MrTour: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2015
Yes "is" goes with "this" and "are" goes "these" grin

obiorathesubtle:
My English aint good.. But I don't think 'these' and 'is' should be used together... Just saying undecided
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2015
MrTour:
Yes "is" goes with "this" and "are" goes "these" grin

cheesy yes, I think so.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by fascowilly(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Dats cos I didn't wear makeup. buh ofcus u wudnt know dat undecided

FYI, I myt look lyk a basic chic to u, buh look extra to someone else. so no offense taken.
Hmmm, good response.
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by cuteboy2: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

If you must "look good", how about waking up a bit early (say 4am) so you can spend 2 solid hours fixing your face and paint your eyelashes.

As if any man ever complains that the eye lash is not long enough or that the pancake is not thick enough angry angry

Mtcheeeeeewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by adevictory: 11:56am On Dec 18, 2015
EVERYTHING WE ARE DOING IS JUST BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS,SO WE CAN ATTRACT YOU THE MORE
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by boujaye: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2015
peterveo:
Ladies will this every stop??
until they become deeper lifer
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2015
flyingdutchman:

I gave her three hours notice that we'd be going to perfect her driving... three hours later, I lazily crawl out of bed, I take off my robes>>>fast forward, I'm now set to leave... guess what? SHE STILL WASN'T SET!!! ***jumps off 3rd mainland bridge***

the patient dog eats the fattest bone
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by tammie24: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:

waheva makes u sleep at nyt.

it's now clear u are jobless and jz looking for trouble. buh I'm nt gonna give u dat satisfaction smiley
I dnt care if I look basic or complex to u, cos u are lyk d last person I wud even consider making myslf look extra pretty for.

I wud be worried if my boo said dat to me, buh u? kikikiki ^^
thanks for that reply jare
Basic ko , complicated ni
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Tahh... u want to tel me those eyebrows n ur lips re natural.

U keep saying u ladies make-up and re trying to look good for d guys. Dats not true. U folks make up for urselfs... cos u want to look good for URSELFS thereby attracting the so called guys.

PS: Not all guys appreciate make-up. Some love it natural wink

wetin dis one dey talk those are my brows. and I just applied powder n lip gloss, which is nt even considered part of makeup. in this harmattan period, a girl wud be a fool nt to apply lip gloss on her lips. so wat exactly are u saying
Re: 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.