Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls (4915 Views)

This Lady Said :people Feel My Big Boobs Are My Selling Point But It Is My Brain / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by honeygirl17: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
My love, what did I do again?
Na your interest for the sister make me quote u, no go enter one chance o.
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2015
honeygirl17:

Na your interest for the sister make me quote u, no go enter one chance o.
Hehe, what about my interest in you, honeygirl?
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by honeygirl17: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
You nor fit get interest for your sister, you go enter ph this month?
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by honeygirl17: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2015
honeygirl17:
Hey! I be partly Edo so no even think am
Wetin I think? I was only curious about your assertion.... I'm not Edo though!
But the OP is a confirmed guy

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2015
honeygirl17:

I don't know yet whether I'll enter PH... Make we de see
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by honeygirl17: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Wetin I think? I was only curious about your assertion.... I'm not Edo though!
But the OP is a confirmed guy
Have you met him before? Forget what you read on Nl
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by mulattoclaro(m): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2015
martineverest:
just reduce the number of ' hate' comments on bia..frans. It's not palatable at all
ok bro I will. Just that those people annoy someone even when the person doesn't feel like talking.
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by honeygirl17: 10:30am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I don't know yet whether I'll enter PH... Make we de see
If you no bring my package na from waterlines I go send u back. I serious
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2015
honeygirl17:

Have you met him before? Forget what you read on Nl
The OP is my brother-in-law to be. I have no reason not to believe him....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by mulattoclaro(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

you correct bros. Don't mind that foolish useless mongu girl.
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by honeygirl17: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

When will you repent from womanizing?

Send me VC when the date is fixed.
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by honeygirl17: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Lol. see as you dey bobo tonye
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2015
Maiconyoung:
The painful aspect is dat dis one may be hiding in ajegunle nd be ranting on NL abt being rich nd handsome when his crew are contestn Mr. Ugly in zimbabwe. YINMU

grin grin grin don't mind him, he's a brainwashed mulatto...butterfly calling himself a bird
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
She's your sisi na... Abeg take am easy with honeygirl17. You know girls are fascinated about guys with confidence like you.

How is your wife doing?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by honeygirl17: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

She's your sisi na... Abeg take am easy with honeygirl17. You know girls are fascinated about guys with confidence like you.

How is your wife doing?
No mind the boy, imaginary wife abi?
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by mulattoclaro(m): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

How is your wife doing?
She's fine. Na play I dey. I can't beef her now I know she's my sister.
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by mulattoclaro(m): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2015
honeygirl17:

Lol. see as you dey bobo tonye
what part of Edo are you from? Sorry for my earlier outburst. My pops is from iyokoriowon, Oriohimwon LGA and my mom is from Bremen, Germany.
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2015
honeygirl17:

No mind the boy, imaginary wife abi?
lol, na play him de play with you o... Mulattoclaro is happily married to a beautiful Brazillian bae. We all saw their pix...
I was kinda envious... But I'm happy for him!

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by honeygirl17: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
what part of Edo are you from? Sorry for my earlier outburst. My pops is from iyokoriowon, Oriohimwon LGA and my mom is from Bremen, Germany.
I'm from Esan northeast. Why the hate on Naija ladies?
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by mulattoclaro(m): 10:56am On Dec 18, 2015
honeygirl17:

I'm from Esan northeast. Why the hate on Naija ladies?
them say my guys for Canada pepper. All the ones I've met are nothing to write home about. One of the reasons why I never married one though.
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by honeygirl17: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
them say my guys for Canada pepper. All the ones I've met are nothing to write home about. One of the reasons why I never married one though.
Ok, there are good ones though. How is your wife doing?
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by firstking01(m): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Countless times I've been banned by the mods on nairaland for speaking my mind. As we speak I'm currently banned in the politics section. I've come across people who have at some point called me a racist and a tribalist. When did promoting one's multicultural or biracial heritage. I'm mixed race (Nigerian and German descent) and I'm very proud of the fact that I'm not Black and will never be black.

I've been opportune to meet wonderful nairalanders like martineverest, edcure, Goodboiyy, fineguy11, sandraokosun, tonyebarcanista, spanishkid, Truckpusher, and if I was a racist or a tribalist will I even have them as followers or follow them on nairaland. On the issues of Nigerian girls, well what can I say. I don't really hate them though but don't find them mutually compatible to have anything intimate with. Girls in my area don't like me at all cos according to them, I married a Brazilian and not one of them. Who would want to marry nigerian girls that 98% of them are harlots and hungry people?

As for those who call me a racist, tribalist or hater of nigerian girls I quite get it. I understand the hate cos I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm rich and I'm of mixed origin.
nope, wat i see in u is pride and arrogance, and nt even d racist ur talking abt sef.
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by firstking01(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:
hehehe, Op you never see anything... play by the rules here else you would serve an eternal ban like how i was served a long time ago
hey supsmiley?
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by mulattoclaro(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2015
honeygirl17:

Ok, there are good ones though. How is your wife doing?
She's fine. She has been fully integrated into the edo system.
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by firstking01(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You're a tribal-bigotry-touting, self-hating xenophobic misogynist.

Your scathing comments aren't targeted at individuals but groups which are mostly gender or ethnic-based.
u dan come ba grin
TheSonOfMark:

You're a tribal-bigotry-touting, self-hating xenophobic misogynist.

Your scathing comments aren't targeted at individuals but groups which are mostly gender or ethnic-based.
u dan come ba
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by SUGARBEE(f): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2015
firstking01:
hey supsmiley?
Hello
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by firstking01(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Hello
how are you?
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by SUGARBEE(f): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2015
firstking01:
how are you?
Am fine.. nd you?
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by firstking01(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Am fine.. nd you?
cooL dear....u 've been scarce?
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by SUGARBEE(f): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
firstking01:
cooL dear....u 've been scarce?
Been around just observing
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by firstking01(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Been around just observing
buh, nat been seeinq yhu onlyn lately...tot u de-activated?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ / LAZY: I'm Just Lazy. See Me. [PICTURE] / Miss Bum Bum Contestants Fight On Stage As One Accuses Rival Of Cheating With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.