Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls (4919 Views)

This Lady Said :people Feel My Big Boobs Are My Selling Point But It Is My Brain / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by SUGARBEE(f): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
firstking01:
buh, nat been seeinq yhu onlyn lately...tot u de-activated?
I dont comment as much as i do before anymore, tho am always online cheesy
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by firstking01(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I dont comment as much as i do before anymore, tho am always online cheesy
lol, y, wat happend?
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by missKiffy(f): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
"I'm mixed race (Nigerian and German descent) and I'm very proud of the fact that I'm not Black and will never be black" if that's you on ur dp and ur saying this rubbish, then I shake my head for you
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by SUGARBEE(f): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
firstking01:
lol, y, wat happend?
nothing really, just on a low key.. how you doing?
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mulatto learn to be polite and civil, you're far more intelligent and brilliant than your online persona. Despite this being a faceless forum what you post can hurt other people's feelings.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by mulattoclaro(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Truthpallbearer:
Mulatto learn to be polite and civil, you're far more intelligent and brilliant than your online persona. Despite this being a faceless forum what you post can hurt other people's feelings.
I'll be more polite and civil from now on.
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by Leriebloom(f): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Countless times I've been banned by the mods on nairaland for speaking my mind. As we speak I'm currently banned in the politics section. I've come across people who have at some point called me a racist and a tribalist. When did promoting one's multicultural or biracial heritage. I'm mixed race (Nigerian and German descent) and I'm very proud of the fact that I'm not Black and will never be black.

I've been opportune to meet wonderful nairalanders like martineverest, edcure, Goodboiyy, fineguy11, sandraokosun, tonyebarcanista, spanishkid, Truckpusher, and if I was a racist or a tribalist will I even have them as followers or follow them on nairaland. On the issues of Nigerian girls, well what can I say. I don't really hate them though but don't find them mutually compatible to have anything intimate with. Girls in my area don't like me at all cos according to them, I married a Brazilian and not one of them. Who would want to marry nigerian girls that 98% of them are harlots and hungry people?

As for those who call me a racist, tribalist or hater of nigerian girls I quite get it. I understand the hate cos I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm rich and I'm of mixed origin.
Seriously guy, 98% of Nigerian girls are prostitutes,u really dont know what you are saying. You dont know Nigerians a bit. Who are you to even judge?, looking at your post one can see how much of a proud peacock you are.
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by firstking01(m): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:
nothing really, just on a low key.. how you doing?
m quite berra, singing on low keys toocheesy...tho, m stil kinda new here, bt been observing yhu even b4 i registeredrolleyes
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I'll be more polite and civil from now on.
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by SUGARBEE(f): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
firstking01:
m quite berra, singing on low keys toocheesy...tho, m stil kinda new here, bt been observing yhu even b4 i registeredrolleyes
lol.... thanks #blushing
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by firstking01(m): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:
lol.... thanks #blushing
started observing yhu wen u opened a thread on a guy who's dating ur frnd askin u owtsad...he berra hands off, cos m here nw, live and directcheesy
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by SUGARBEE(f): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
firstking01:
started observing yhu wen u opened a thread on a guy who's dating ur frnd askin u owtsad...he berra hands off, cos m here nw, live and directcheesy
lol.. dont even think of it, am already taken
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by Emac34: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
Oya clap 4 ur Shef
nd who cares bout u here dat make u 2 write dat crappy nonsense
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by firstking01(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:
undecided
SUGARBEE:
won't give up
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by SUGARBEE(f): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
firstking01:
undecidedwon't give up
lol.. okay o..
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by firstking01(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:
lol.. okay o..
cos i knw ur options are still opencheesy...
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
SUGARBEE:
yeah thats true how did U guys finish. You, your friend and her boo
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by SUGARBEE(f): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

yeah thats true how did U guys finish. You, your friend and her boo
Well let's just say we both did the right thing
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by Rone16(f): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
You're so proud.Well too bad for you the people that come to you are hungry and harlots.They know who they come to(proud guys like you) so do not say 98% of us are like that because Nigerian girls are home trained. Please don't call yourself a Nigerian self.You're proud that you're not black.We are more proud that you aren't because it will be an insult to the rest of the guys so please if you're asked,don't say you're mixed,just say the other race abeg before they think we all are like you.Have a happy married life with your Turkish abi Brazilian wife.Hope she knows how to cook egusi and Ogbonno to make you fatter and healthier and she won't go with half of your money if you divorce.Guy I'm just seeing your picture!Hahhaha and you said you're not black lol(maybe it's the picture or the filter).Please don't post anything again.you can go to brazillianland Abi Turkishland.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by Damstarr(f): 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
You're handsome? You're Rich? You're blah? conceited much?lipsrsealed

Bout You being handsome...I think The dictionary needs to Re-define the meaning of "Handsome"...coz Honestly? U don't meet the cut...lipsrsealed

PS---Your teeth are Amazingly Huge! have a dentist cut them in two..will Yah?.undecided
grin grin..very huge
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
honeygirl17:
I'm from Esan northeast. Why the hate on Naija ladies?
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by Ayjos10(m): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You're a tribal-bigotry-touting, self-hating xenophobic misogynist.

Your scathing comments aren't targeted at individuals but groups which are mostly gender or ethnic-based.
Sonofmark Hw do I send u pm??I nid u to tell u somethings off camera...U wnt regret
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ayjos10:
Sonofmark Hw do I send u pm??I nid u to tell u somethings off camera...U wnt regret

You can send a mail if you will. Hopefully it'll be worth it.
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Countless times I've been banned by the mods on nairaland for speaking my mind. As we speak I'm currently banned in the politics section. I've come across people who have at some point called me a racist and a tribalist. When did promoting one's multicultural or biracial heritage. I'm mixed race (Nigerian and German descent) and I'm very proud of the fact that I'm not Black and will never be black.

I've been opportune to meet wonderful nairalanders like martineverest, edcure, Goodboiyy, fineguy11, sandraokosun, tonyebarcanista, spanishkid, Truckpusher, and if I was a racist or a tribalist will I even have them as followers or follow them on nairaland. On the issues of Nigerian girls, well what can I say. I don't really hate them though but don't find them mutually compatible to have anything intimate with. Girls in my area don't like me at all cos according to them, I married a Brazilian and not one of them. Who would want to marry nigerian girls that 98% of them are harlots and hungry people?

As for those who call me a racist, tribalist or hater of nigerian girls I quite get it. I understand the hate cos I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm rich and I'm of mixed origin.

Krass, wie kann man so dumm sein. Geh zum Arzt, du spinnst!
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by lumydee44: 12:09am On Dec 22, 2015
lovelygurl:

Krass, wie kann man so dumm sein. Geh zum Arzt, du spinnst!
Wah language is this? shocked
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2015
lumydee44:
German/Dutch
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by poshestmina(f): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2015
Hopefully, you should get your brain back before the year ends undecided undecided undecided
Sick in the head deranged Lizard angry angry angry
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by shantelrandy(f): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:

congratulation! u have won the biggest fool of the year..I won't b surprise if A Nigeria Girl is Fuckinh u..lie*u are jus indirectly telling us u love Nigerian gals#_Ode#
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2015
Take it easy on the brother
Rone16:
You're so proud.Well too bad for you the people that come to you are hungry and harlots.They know who they come to(proud guys like you) so do not say 98% of us are like that because Nigerian girls are home trained. Please don't call yourself a Nigerian self.You're proud that you're not black.We are more proud that you aren't because it will be an insult to the rest of the guys so please if you're asked,don't say you're mixed,just say the other race abeg before they think we all are like you.Have a happy married life with your Turkish abi Brazilian wife.Hope she knows how to cook egusi and Ogbonno to make you fatter and healthier and she won't go with half of your money if you divorce.Guy I'm just seeing your picture!Hahhaha and you said you're not black lol(maybe it's the picture or the filter).Please don't post anything again.you can go to brazillianland Abi Turkishland.
Re: Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
lumydee44:

Lol, it's german. Just telling d op he is extremely sick upstairs nd needs a doctor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls / Lady Travels From London To Nigeria For S*x Only To Make This Shocking Discovery / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.