Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. (1882 Views)

Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 18, 2015
If you believe you are beautiful and you are proud of it, make a comment on this thread.

But if you aren't proud of your looks then just move along.
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2015
I am proud to be one tongue
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:

Correct chick cheesy

So why don't you want to upload a full body photo of your self?
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2015
Pervert.. smh
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by pet4ril(f): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2015
Thumb up for me according to my ife........ So who else will say otherwise?

God punish devil undecided kiss
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2015
Strahovski:
Pervert.. smh

Sharrap there. Hypocrite!
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2015
pet4ril:
Thumb up for me according to my ife........ So who else will say otherwise?

God punish devil undecided kiss

Another correct chick cheesy

So since you proud of your looks, why haven't you uploaded your photo?
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2015
Darven:

Sharrap there. Hypocrite!

I'm not a hypocrite. I notice how perverted you are and how much you fantasise. Man you need help ok?
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by pet4ril(f): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2015
Darven:

Another correct chick cheesy

So since you proud of your looks, why haven't you uploaded your photo?
permission not granted yet because dude is a bit insecure. He said i can only out the one we snapped together tongue but why angry cry cry
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by honeygirl17: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2015
Darven:
If you believe you are beautiful and you are proud of it, make a comment on this thread.

But if you aren't proud of your looks then just move along.
You never change?
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by obinnashady(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:
how do I know,bbm me 296BEF6A
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by JimTiger4(m): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2015
obinnashady:

Bros, Bros grin
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by Oruemu(f): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2015
Idle op
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by Maxi112: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2015
the poster above me sha
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by firstking01(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:
runs to check her dp:p...dat ur waist thocheesy
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 18, 2015
honeygirl17:

You never change?

You can't change me undecided
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by obinnashady(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2015
JimTiger4:

Bros, Bros grin
lmao...caught in the act

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by honeygirl17: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2015
Darven:

You can't change me undecided
I don't want to change you dear
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
firstking01:
runs to check her dp:p...dat ur waist thocheesy
cheesy cool
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
obinnashady:
cheesy you like better thing grin
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by obinnashady(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:

you no like better thing?
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by firstking01(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:
cheesy cool
luv it tho....y dint u upload ur full pix:p?
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by Emac34: 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:

Only ur waist cn make a man go crazy
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Emac34:

Only ur waist cn make a man go crazy
guy no craze ooo, its normal waist o grin
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by Emac34: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:

guy no craze ooo, its normal waist o grin
Nt me ooo
Bt kindda killinggrin
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ok! Am proud of my looks!!
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by Genea(f): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Op,e be like say u don see job 4 nl,u just dey create thread up and dwn
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
firstking01:
luv it tho....y dint u upload ur full pix:p?

done but will be off soon
tongue
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by Eve4eva(f): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by firstking01(m): 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
osedvgirl:

done but will be off soon
tongue
wow...u look suckulent tongue...buh dnt remove it na:|
Re: Ladies, If You Are Proud Of Your Looks, Comment On This Thread. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
cry jobless guy again? shocked cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate My Profile Picture! / Please Advice Me I Feel My Girl Dont Love Me / Tips On How To Be Single And Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.