Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,412 members, 7,815,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

She Send Me Ths Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Send Me Ths Pics (15182 Views)

Send Me Your Bank Account Details @pabloomoescoba / When He Says 'send Me Booty Pic' / Why Does This Lady Always Send Me Pictures Of Herself As A Text Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Trexkarma(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:
Boring!

Why aren't Nairaland trolls inventive and funny anyone? All we have now are dimmwitted folks who intentionally misspell words and create dumb threads just to sound funny.

@adaksbullet, guess what? You are not funny. There are many other dimwitts like you such as boiledcorn, keketu etc using this style of trolling that you have adopted, so you don't even have your own personal style.

There are trolls who have made a mark and who people have come to love, the likes of mrcork, onila, andyblaze and ko, but you, you don't have what it takes to be like them, you are just a complete waste of cyber space.

I'd advise you deactivate you account and invest your time into something more important, instead of investing it on a boring online personality that no one gives a fuq about.

PLEASE!!!... PLEASE!!! allow him keep his account na!!

I'd love for his kids to see it...
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by merizy(f): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
adaksbullet:
Gud mournin ppls off NL...............mine gf his doin sumhw too mesad..............am introduced mine frnd too her last week. Noun mine gf oFf 7yr his say she his nort loved me agn dat she his in love for mine frnd.................am noun ask her while and she jos send me these pisure thess mournin..............am nort no whot she meansad
z dat u nd gf @dp
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Maureenlucy(f): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
adaksbullet:
Gud mournin ppls off NL...............mine gf his doin sumhw too mesad..............am introduced mine frnd too her last week. Noun mine gf oFf 7yr his say she his nort loved me agn dat she his in love for mine frnd.................am noun ask her while and she jos send me these pisure thess mournin..............am nort no whot she meansad
e pain me 4 u o! So u no fit write in simple and correct English U say na girlfriend u won get? No wonder she leave u!
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by HaneefahRN(f): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
adaksbullet:
OP, this ur ogbonge English sef is enof to make her do somehow to u.
Ok, i am luk d pisure too, i am nort no whot she mean.
But seriously, stop tht weed u're taking
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by hardbody: 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:
Boring!

Why aren't Nairaland trolls inventive and funny anyone? All we have now are dimmwitted folks who intentionally misspell words and create dumb threads just to sound funny.

@adaksbullet, guess what? You are not funny. There are many other dimwitts like you such as boiledcorn, keketu etc using this style of trolling that you have adopted, so you don't even have your own personal style.

There are trolls who have made a mark and who people have come to love, the likes of mrcork, onila, andyblaze and ko, but you, you don't have what it takes to be like them, you are just a complete waste of cyber space.

I'd advise you deactivate you account and invest your time into something more important, instead of investing it on a boring online personality that no one gives a fuq about.

chisozzz.....una dey fight before?

See venominous vituperative vibration. On top wetin na?
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by ggrin(f): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Gaytlin undecided
iyawo Silver.dam grin
oko honxy grin
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by ggrin(f): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Erukumakanaki: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
ggrin:
oko honxy grin
Olurun maje grin undecided

Shey mo jor Stephenqueen loju eeh ? undecided
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by ggrin(f): 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Olurun maje grin undecided
Shey mo jor Stephenqueen loju eeh ? undecided
gringringringrin ale silvadam grin tongue
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Erukumakanaki: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
ggrin:
won sepe fun eleyi ni undecided angry
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Ayt27(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
adaksbullet:

Lol Op, there is nothing like "good mournin" it's just like saying "young veteran" grin grin
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Ayt27(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
adaksbullet:

Lol Op, there is nothing like "good mournin" it's just like saying "young veteran" grin grin
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by SkinnyDude(m): 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:
Boring!

I'd advise you deactivate your account and invest your time into something more important, instead of investing it on a boring online personality that no one gives a fuq about.
thank you,, . he's trying so hard to be like mrcork. adksbullet, please be creative for once.
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
ggrin:
e ko Iranu yin kuro ni ori forum WA. Kosi aye fun Wiwapo okunrin ati okunrin lori forum yi
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
e ko Iranu yin kuro ni ori forum WA. Kosi aye fun Wiwapo okunrin ati okunrin lori forum yi
Boo grin
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
Boo grin
obim. Bawo ni weekend e?
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
obim. Bawo ni weekend e?
Fine and how is urs goin?
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
Fine and how is urs goin?
not bad. Good good good. Counting down
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
not bad. Good good good. Counting down
grin yea i knw wink

1 Like

Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by cc150615(f): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:
lmao grin
Loving u siggy
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
icym241:

when you turn male
today smiley
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by daxon001(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
vagina so dat what exactly will happen
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by misspicy(f): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
cc150615:
Loving u siggy
thanks dearie smileywink
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin yea i knw wink
lol. Ain't you?
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by icym241: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
Durentt:
today smiley
you make sense as female
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by ggrin(f): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
se aburo e abi agbon abi molebi e lo ni NL ni?undecided.....sofo angry tongue grin
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
ggrin:
se aburo e abi agbon abi molebi e lo ni NL ni?undecided.....sofo angry tongue grin
hehehe. Oro yen dun ofe keh. Pele ti e.
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by ggrin(f): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
won sepe fun eleyi ni undecided angry
agbaya grin
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by ggrin(f): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hehehe. Oro yen dun ofe keh. Pele ti e.
ke fireundecided
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Erukumakanaki: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
ggrin:
agbaya grin
Ni Adaksbullet o grin grin
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by ggrin(f): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Ni Adaksbullet o grin grin
weyre agba grin
Re: She Send Me Ths Pics by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. Ain't you?
cheesy i dey follow do d count down cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Be A Prisoner Of Engagement / If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] / Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.