Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend (26116 Views)

Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! / Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family / Anita Hogan unclothed Pics:) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2006
Buhahahahaahah O M G Twosome on JAY Hmmmmmmmmm Jay u 2 MUCH

BTW Candylips & KIT 'sup with both of u? U DATING? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by candylips(m): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2006
see ugly teeth
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink tongue To Ba Ke tongue
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2006
jaybaby:

BTW Candylips & KIT 'sup with both of u? U DATING? grin grin grin grin grin grin

WTF? shocked shocked shocked lmao
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 5:09am On Nov 09, 2006
@jaybaby, Abi make we look for doctor for u, whether hin go fit cure u of dis selective amnesia wey dey worry u
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2006
Yes i really need 1 BUFOON grin grin grin
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2006
Boring ass is here again, lol
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 1:09am On Nov 10, 2006
lipsrsealed
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by candylips(m): 2:01am On Nov 10, 2006
My people she would be taken care off very soon. Dont worry
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by neelsel(f): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2006
candylips:

My people she would be taken care off very soon. Dont worry
Que las ti ma, lo siento por los gentes,
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by candylips(m): 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2006
neelsel

tongue dont even get me started senorita tongue
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 5:45am On Nov 11, 2006
Nnagadoga se?
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by candylips(m): 2:28am On Nov 12, 2006
what d heck is that
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2006
Means 'wetin dey happen?' in Ogoni language
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by candylips(m): 12:44am On Nov 13, 2006
oh really.

u don hear from jaybaby. I tell you say i go deal with am didnt i cheesy
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 1:00am On Nov 13, 2006
So how did u do it? Kidnap her? Lol
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by candylips(m): 1:06am On Nov 13, 2006
yes o.
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 5:55am On Nov 13, 2006
I bow o!
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by aloib(f): 6:10am On Nov 13, 2006
idiots, u guys are all hypocrites, abeg leave her alone jo

happy married life gurl, just to show y'all that she doesnt give a shit, u haters
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by neelsel(f): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2006
candylips:

neelsel

tongue don't even get me started senorita tongue
And what would you do if I get you started? Run to daddy like you did with Jay and have him flog me? I guess you need to think outside the little box you call your brain. Freedom of speech is a luxury that I have enjoyed since birth and would continue to exercise that right until I go home to meet my creator.
So instead of starting a war then retreating, I suggest you grow the hell up and stop acting like you are still experiencing puberty.
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2006
Haba! Not so hard on him, abi na fight?
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by neelsel(f): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2006
kitaun:

No No my friend. We are a peaceful people, just don't tolerate ignorance,
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2006
neelsel:

just don't tolerate ignorance,

That's the shyt I'm talking about. I love that grin grin grin
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by candylips(m): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2006
neelsel:

And what would you do if I get you started? Run to daddy like you did with Jay and have him flog me? I guess you need to think outside the little box you call your brain. Freedom of speech is a luxury that I have enjoyed since birth and would continue to exercise that right until I go home to meet my creator.
So instead of starting a war then retreating, I suggest you grow the hell up and stop acting like you are still experiencing puberty.

Neesel,

Do we have any problems with each other? Because seriously i don't know where this is coming from undecided
I said don't get me started in my previous post because i taught you wrote in spanish (which is cool) and i am currently learing some spanish as well. i didnt even know the meaning of what you said .

Na wa o so you were waiting for an opportunity to blast my head off right.

You can continue ranting i dont have you time. i have gat better things to do
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by neelsel(f): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2006
candylips:

Neesel,

Do we have any problems with each other? Because seriously i don't know where this is coming from undecided
I said don't get me started in my previous post because i taught you wrote in spanish (which is cool) and i am currently learing some spanish as well. i didnt even know the meaning of what you said .

Na wa o so you were waiting for an opportunity to blast my head off right.

You can continue ranting i don't have you time. i have gat better things to do

I promise this would be my final response to the topic at hand.
Now if George Bush had simply asked Saddam Hussein for some oil the senseless war in Iraq would have never started. All to say if you had otherwise stated that you were presently learning spanish and was simply soliciting some help with the sentence I wrote, then my interpreting your remarks to be something other than what you intended it to be would have never ocurred. So having said all that, I do apologise for assuming you were instigating a war of words and in the future say what you mean instead of having the reader trying to decode your true intentions.
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2006
Neelsel

Maybe you should have tried understanding Candylips more, actually he is the very unserious type, his reply to you has been one of the frankest i have read from him ever cool
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by neelsel(f): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2006
kitaun:

You stated this remark here, but then turned around and mentioned in the same breath that
kitaun:

Neelsel

Maybe you should have tried understanding Candylips more, actually he is the very unserious type, his reply to you has been one of the frankest i have read from him ever cool
You need to make up your mind on your true motives. Am confused.
And as I earlier mentioned, if the poster had made his intentions known then the exchange of words would not have been necessary.
Once again am elated that it has been dealt with, so let's all move on,
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by candylips(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2006
neelsel:

So having said all that, I do apologise for assuming you were instigating a war of words and in the future say what you mean instead of having the reader trying to decode your true intentions.

Ok smiley
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 12:58am On Nov 15, 2006
I only tried to make u understand Candylips beta as an unserious fellow whose words can be so flippant, lol
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by neelsel(f): 3:38am On Nov 15, 2006
Kitaun
I heard you loud and clear, now as was previously stressed let's move on,
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 4:07am On Nov 15, 2006
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2006
Hmmmm---Candylips--you really surprised me @ ur action! so all u cld do was go report 2 seun! hmmmm i'm really thwarted ! If you cont. like this --you will ever remain a toddler!

I want to tell you 4m this moment---when u see JAY's THREAD dnt ,i say dnt BRANCH!

I wrote so much but i had 2 erase it ! cuz i feel i'v sent d message lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Tony Umez Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Patsy (pics) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks Chanel Jacket In New Photos / Tope Alabi Celebrates Children's Day With Beautiful Family Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.