Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend (26103 Views)

Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! / Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family / Anita Hogan unclothed Pics:) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2006
Dang d gurl no try @ alll tongue tongue She can still join those gurlz in SUNDAY SUN grin grin

I jus pray that d OLD man will stand by her 2ruout oooooooooooo.

Big up gurl ---May you live long with ya HUSBAND kiss kiss
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2006
@Candylips, i know u love being paid attention to but with u am not game and u know that was offtopic. Some of these amebos and haters(olotes) sef 'wowo' pass Taribo West and Whoopi combined but because na internet we dey all man dey form say dem 'fine' or 'hans'. Anita no mind dem jare, marital bliss shall be yours. Amen
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2006
Kitaun---it wld have bin more CLARIFYING -If you mention names
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2006
@Jaybaby dear, are u one of the haters? If so i never knew! Really it was a general statement.But come to think of it wetin i do u(abi na vice-versa) these days we just dey jam everywhere
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2006
Hater ke?I only asked u a Q grin grin grin

I shld b asking you u -Y u av bin following me everywhere tongue tongue tongue
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by carmelily: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2006
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
we all got our lives to live, why are people trying to live anita's?
wish her and her beau all the best!
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2006
@Carmelily, tell them o! As for u Jaybaby maybe i shd just avoid u on any thread wey i see say u dey make u no think say i dey follow u abt. Lol
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2006
You av made my day
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2006
@Jaybaby, thanx and u 2. Anita, dont worry cos this too will pass, @least u don learn ur lessons, which is beta learnt now than l8r in life
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2006
@oyinbo, no shaking we dey ur side even if dem say u Fugly, ask dem aw many of dem dey wey no get person wey be say na interracial marriage dem do, even OBJ pikin dem marry oyinbo.lol
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by candylips(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2006
their mixed race pickins go be the wowoest in the world o
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2006
Buhalalahulahula
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by candylips(m): 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2006
whats dat for
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 12:05am On Oct 26, 2006
yA HEAD BUHAHAHAHAHAHA tongue tongue tongue
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 1:26am On Oct 26, 2006
Hmm, candylips + jaybaby = anita + oyinbo?
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 3:48am On Oct 26, 2006
kitaun kitaun kitaun WAT?
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 6:36am On Oct 26, 2006
Lips sealed
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2006
May it Remain like that grin grin grin grin
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by neelsel(f): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2006
[/color][b][/b][color=#000099][b][/b]Said it before and would say it again,,LEAVE ANITA ALONE.
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2006
G-frnd & who is HOLDIN HER grin grin grin
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 12:00am On Oct 27, 2006
@Neelsel, dont bother as they will never leave her. Amebos
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by nosa101(f): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2006
kitaun:

@Neelsel, don't bother as they will never leave her. Amebos
Are you related to Miss Hogan in anyway?
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by naija4life(f): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2006
well, it all goes to show that some peeps here dont hav human sympathy at all.

whether, she wowo or fine, they don marry and dats dat or jaybaby and co wan put ASUNDER, my hand no dey undecided
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2006
nosa101:

Are you related to Miss Hogan in anyway?

Buhahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahah--i cant help d lafin grin grin grin

9ja4lif put ASUNDER 2 wetin--abeg u ooooooo--no let 'em kom pursue me 4 my husband house angry angry angry angry
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2006
Yes am related to her? Any qualms abt that? Nonsense!
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2006
Yes, am related to her! Any qualms abt that? Nonsense!
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by nosa101(f): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2006
kitaun:

Yes, am related to her! Any qualms about that? Nonsense!
I wonder how you look

Hässlich
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2006
Thunder fire dat ur mouth, am sure u must be whoopi goldberg's bros.mumu
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by nosa101(f): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2006
Usted es un idiota
I'd rather be Whoopi's brother
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by naija4life(f): 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2006
at NOSA, just wondering if ur a bit deranged up there.

Wat da heck are you yapping abt a girl dat has married her luv. better get a life and quit hating.

Moreover, insults are not tolerated in here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by nosa101(f): 12:49am On Oct 28, 2006
naija4life:

at NOSA, just wondering if your a bit deranged up there.

What da heck are you yapping about a girl that has married her love. better get a life and quit hating.

Moreover, insults are not tolerated in here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I just said she was ugly and I got attacked
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2006
n N-O-S-E tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) / Peter Okoye Acts In A Nollywood Movie / Tope Alabi Celebrates Children's Day With Beautiful Family Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.