Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend (26114 Views)

Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! / Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family / Anita Hogan unclothed Pics:) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2006
So Candylips it was that got us banned,  shocked

If true then thats so foolish of him, at least i thought we all were catching our fun, undecided

e be like say i go dey avoid people for this place o angry shocked

Jay, i missed you dear cool
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by neelsel(f): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2006
Jay girlfriend you are back, I told u not to worry, evil always have a way of exposing itself.
Hit me up later on my IM we have business to discuss.
Hi Kituan, como estas mi amigo?
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by candylips(m): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2006
who is saying i got someone banned abeg make una no spoil my name abeg.

Jay were you banned. For what ?
sorry but we all get banned from time to time thats seuns for you but its nice to have you back wink
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2006
seriously Cndylips u acted so Childishly ----huh --I never xpted it 4m u! jus keep My name outta ur mouth 4ever!!!!!!!
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2006
Jaybaby and got banned at the same time obviously by the gaffer,

reason; for fighting

Candy, if its true, then , you suck angry
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2006
I'm jus so SAD! How can? jus cuz we where having FUN & he took it persona! I'm a gurl-He is a GUY---Y shld what i say affect him diz MUCH! This is My 1st tym seein a GUy actin up like a 12 yrs old ! So SAD

My Advice 4 u is 2 GROW UP!
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by candylips(m): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2006
wait . . . .
why are you accusing me. What makes you think i got you banned.
Or is it because of what i said in one off my posts where i said we havent seen in a while and that i kidnapped you.

kitaun - its not true

u said you guys fought and got banned so how has that got to do with me.
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2006
Takin care of JAY--what does that mean? u got urself IMPLICATED! I'm jus 2 old 4 diz shyt!
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by candylips(m): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2006
Jay you can believe whatever you want to believe but i posted that stuff when we didnt see you for a while .

I even tought you did come online but didnt want to post so i wanted to get on your nerves so that you could respond.
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Uche2nna(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2006
Hey wat is all this banning stuff.
Candy lips,I wanna hear from the horse's mouth.Did u or did you not get jbaby banned.If not,pls explain ur post about taking care of sb undecided undecided angry
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2006
Y d lies---- i was still On when u posted that Shyt! no probs shall u don EXPLIAN D KIAN PERSON WAY U B? NA 2 KEEP U 4 WHERE U BELONG!
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by candylips(m): 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2006
What would i gain by lieing. i have explained my reasons for posting that stuff and you have refused to accept.
oh you think if i got you banned i would be here explaining myself and the meaning of my post.

anyway believe whatever you wanna believe. No be by force

enjoy yourself
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2006
Y wont u LIE? Kids lie alot! where u thinkin i would av gone begging like u did ! or i ll CRY if i get BANNED! dnt even no Y i'm replyin self-----gat better thread 2 attend 2
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Uche2nna(m): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2006
Hey candylips and Jbaby both of u should let sleeping dogs lie.Jbaby I dont think that u have any concrete evidence that c lips did that.That shit about taking of you could have several other meanings you know.Anyways,U are now unbanned,let life go on.
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2006
hey hey Uche Plz dnt srt anytin here!! What ever that happens --it's Him ----4m naw on--i'm keepi it cool no nonsense play again NEVER
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2006
Right now, am confused but my intuition leads me to give Candylips the 'benefit of doubt' cos atimes Seun just gets ban-drunk, looks for a scapegoat or 2 and he reaches his orgasm 4 dt period, don't be surprised if i go missing again, it means i have been banned cos of this post, lol
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:56am On Nov 17, 2006
i wish them happy married life.
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by neelsel(f): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2006
So Uche, you are alive? long time nah hear yo, wata garn buoy?

Jay take it easy; what is done is done.

Candylips you must be careful of comes out of your mouth; well in this case your fingers. You did mention that you would take care of her(Jay)

Kituan let the love flow, we have too much useless war in this world to be starting another one.

To everyone let's just continue the debate,
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2006
as for me, am not down with any more debate, no hard feelings sha lipsrsealed
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by neelsel(f): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2006
kitaun:

as for me, am not down with any more debate, no hard feelings sha lipsrsealed
And I respect your posture. If that's the way you feel, then hey! more power to you.
I hope this incident does not put a lid on your participation on other topics.
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Uche2nna(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2006
Hey neelsel.I have also been thinking where the hell u went to.I dont know if u were also a victim of a ban.But anyways,it is a good feeling hearing from u again.I just hope that u come on NL more often.I do enjoy ur posts cool
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by neelsel(f): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2006
Uche boy me dey rite here so.
I have had tons of papers due for school and with my work load it wasn't making it easier.
Naa I don't think they will mess with this island girl at all.(lol)
So good to hear from you,
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Uche2nna(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2006
Hi neelsel.Tons of school work,huh.I too have been going thropugh that patch and I tell u it has not been fun.Looking 4wd to the xmass hols grin
Thank God that u were not also axed!
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by neelsel(f): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2006
Axed, I like that terminology. grin.
Na I just thought it was senseless but hey shit happens.
Am elated though that it is over (well at least I pray it has) and we can all move on.
I have spoken with Jay at lenght regarding the situation and she has given me her word to let sleeping dogs lie.
Am about finishing up some reports to leave for home. Have two more exams tomorrow and I need to "cram" for them.
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Uche2nna(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2006
Gotcha! Good luck in ur exams on Monday.I also have one to take on Monday nite. angrypls dont cram so hard o! grin
Thank God that u convinced Jbaby to bury the hatchet.That is not a small feat cos Jay can be pigheaded at times grin now she is gonna kill me if she reads this grin
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by neelsel(f): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2006
Now Uche don't get her started. She has been a very good girl of lates. That's my girl grin grin grin
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Uche2nna(m): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2006
Yeah.Seems you have been a good influence on her.Hope she keeps the status quo cheesy
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by neelsel(f): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2006
Uche2nna:

Yeah.Seems you have been a good influence on her.Hope she keeps the status quo cheesy
tongue tongue tongue
I like people, I am a people-person( hard to fathom right?) but I am, just gets upset when ignorance is blatantly exhibited without remorse,
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2006
neelsel:

And I respect your posture. If that's the way you feel, then hey! more power to you.
I hope this incident does not put a lid on your participation on other topics.

Thanx for understanding cool
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by tianshie(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2006
hmm
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2006
10nks gurl 4 wink

Uche bia ra ikem! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Radiant(f): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2006
jaybaby:

Uche bia ra ikem! tongue tongue tongue

WTF? U back again with ur nonsense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Duncan Mighty & Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Ubi Franklin's Home Gutted By Fire (Photos) / Peter Okoye Acts In A Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.