Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,519 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend (26102 Views)

Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! / Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family / Anita Hogan unclothed Pics:) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Uche2nna(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2006
Yeah next time grin grin grin grin Thanks!
So wats up today,,,,,any plans
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by neelsel(f): 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2006
man am at work( can u believe this) And I had planned to go out and paint the town red this black friday. By the time I leave work all the bargins would have been exhausted,
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Uche2nna(m): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2006
I can believe it cos I am also in the lab.just one day and that is it. Anyway beta than holing up in my apartment grin
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by neelsel(f): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2006
Yes that's true.
I have school tomorrow and that sucks. This college has no regards for anyone's holiday but their own. And trust me they've got tons of them, which by the way you cannot mess with.
I'm skipping my early morning class but am going to the later one.
Touch base with me later, if you can.
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Uche2nna(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2006
Yeah i will!
And please dont be like me i.e skipping classes. grin
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kitaun(m): 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2006
Na wa o! This love tight o! See as efribodi comot 4 thread make una do una thing! Lol
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by choco4life(m): 2:38am On Nov 25, 2006
stop hating.
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2006
Hey G-frnd bin gettin tinz 2gether & Lectures is not helpin matas! sad sad

U no afta wrk On get 2 skool in da Evening & sat ! plnty TEST & ASSg 2 fight with angry angry grin grin----i only have Sundays 2 my self naw!

I jus pray this week will b stress free 4 me undecided lipsrsealed

H'u doing? how was ya thanks giving? hope u had so much FUN wink

BTW Chidi is BACK wink
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by kaylala(m): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2006
Nothing new under the sun.Life goes on
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by jaybaby(f): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2006
Old Sayin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by neelsel(f): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2006
got ya jay,
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Uche2nna(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2006
Hi neelsel! grin
@ JayBaby stop cribbing about skool stress. If it is to open ya mouth and curse the shit out of somebody that wont be stress! angry angry tongue
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by neelsel(f): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2006
Hey Uche, U noticed how Kituan getting all jealous in here, making remarks about us grin grin,

Jay is MIA, haven't heard or seen her for ages.

I wonder where Mr. Kitaun is. He making trouble then run away.
Re: Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Uche2nna(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2006
So lets give him sumin to talk about then grin grin grin How r u Darl kitaun take note grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Rocks Chanel Jacket In New Photos / Tonto Dikeh: I Stopped Calling Halima Abubakar Because Of Food Disagreement / Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.