Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks (4698 Views)

“i Got A Child At 19,did 15 Abortions, Got 14 Heartbreaks And Now Married”- Lara / Types Of Heartbreaks / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by luvguy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lucialovely:
Seriously speaking it is not easy at all, just try doing a very busy or tedious work something dat will take ur time all through the day so that wat u do wen you come back late will be eat and sleep. I give you just two weeks you will forget the name of whoever it is wink. Thank me later
like carrying cement abi....
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by poshestmina(f): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Youngpo413:
whatever,just suit yourself.

K
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by Youngpo413: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by Lucialovely(f): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
luvguy:
like carrying cement abi....
if dats d work you find tedious den do it
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by firstking01(m): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
YourMain:
Awh. Focus on yourself. Make yourself busy. Let yourself grief and give yourself time. Don't be too harsh on yourself. You are absolutely beautiful. And it's not your fault. Know that what your feeling is temporary and there are better times ahead.
wats d meaning of ur signature ma'am??
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by firstking01(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
poshestmina:

I don't have a rough face
just ignore all these people...look for chris deburgh album and play it...esp dis track...more than this, by d tym u finish listening to that track, u'd find urslf already dusted and boosted for the next heartbrk...u no go fear heartbreak agn ah swear opsad...give it a shot and tank me latersad
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by poshestmina(f): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Youngpo413:
kk

Kikikikiikiki
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by poshestmina(f): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
firstking01:
just ignore all these people...look for chris deburgh album and play it...esp dis track...more than this, by d tym u finish listening to that track, u'd find urslf already dusted and boosted for the next heartbrk...u no go fear heartbreak agn ah swear opsad...give it a short and tank me latersad

Thanks..Am already getting over it
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by firstking01(m): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lucialovely:
Seriously speaking it is not easy at all, just try doing a very busy or tedious work something dat will take ur time all through the day so that wat u do wen you come back late will be eat and sleep. I give you just two weeks you will forget the name of whoever it is wink. Thank me later
all these mechanical work wnt help my dear...let her just play the song i recomened to her, she wnt knw wen she comes outa d traumasmiley
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by Youngpo413: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
poshestmina:

Kikikikiikiki
lol,you win.
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by luvguy(m): 8:59am On Jan 08, 2016
Lucialovely:
if dats d work you find tedious den do it
you ryt?
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by Lucialovely(f): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
luvguy:
you ryt?
yes
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by yinkeys(m): 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
poshestmina:
cry cry Am heartbroken grin cry cry cry cry
The quick way to go around this will be to get a rebound boyfriend ASAP
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by poshestmina(f): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
yinkeys:

The quick way to go around this will be to get a rebound boyfriend ASAP

Thanks
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by yinkeys(m): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
poshestmina:

Thanks
By the way, are those d.amn hot legs yours. shocked kiss
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by Youngpo413: 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
poshestmina:

Thanks
That advice suits you.
Re: How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks by Dicman: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nigga I Don even understand ur post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. / A Girl I Usually Have Sex With Keeps Falling In Church During Prayers.... / Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.