Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki (35507 Views)

$15b Deals: I’m Ready For Trial, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki / Dasukigate: The Nation Newspaper Returns N9million / SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
modath:

Space booker!! grin cheesy

How ya doing? Been a while!! smiley
I'm fine o babe, and you? Did you travel? When you go return your own yam wey Dasuki give you?
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by PRYCE(m): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
modath:

I really don't know the appropriate response for this but I expect better from you, which is why I'm replying your mention., sorry for the high expectations....

I'm far from being an airhead, our bias & sentiments just don't align, which should be cool cos everyone can form their opinions . Free to associate whichever way suits them... one man's meat.... live & let live...

Ooouch! @ the bolded!

I was joking though!... Guess you expected a "better" joke too...
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by modath(f): 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm fine o babe, and you? Did you travel? When you go return your own yam wey Dasuki give you?

I'm great ooo, travel na intra country sure pass ooo... na family time. wink

Me return? E nor fit happen, na Elubo I use my portion make & I don shop am with ewedu since, na to find purgative ooo.. cheesy

To even think na even yam peel the guy bin send me, dey complain say na lorry "barca" & "fire" carry enter barn pack everything tongue *in mama P voice* "There is goduu ooo..

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by Udopasa: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
I say, nice one. And many more returns be made. But, the ring leaders MUST never be spared!

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
modath:

I'm great ooo, travel na intra country sure pass ooo... na family time. wink

Me return? E nor fit happen, na Elubo I use my portion make & I don shop am with ewedu since, na to find purgative ooo.. cheesy

To even think na even yam peel the guy bin send me, dey complain say na lorry "barca" & "fire" carry enter barn pack everything tongue *in mama P voice* "There is goduu ooo..
U better find who go borrow you yam to return before Dasuki release him next album. As for me, I no receive any yam or even peel from anybody. In fact, I hadd to call Mtn customer service to confirm whether na Dasuki pay for the free airtime and mb wey them give me all through this year. Thank God that the response was negative... grin
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by kahal29: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

U better find who go borrow you yam to return before Dasuki release him next album. As for me, I no receive any yam or even peel from anybody. In fact, I hadd to call Mtn customer service to confirm whether na Dasuki pay for the free airtime and mb wey them give me all through this year. Thank God that the response was negative... grin

wink
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by Mariecakes(f): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by timilehing(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by sukkot: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
onyoshi
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by temibobo8(f): 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
lwkm.....stewpid pple....
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by MARINS(f): 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
I want to publicly declare that I will be returning the 100 naira Recharge card that Dasuki sent to me during the last administration.. angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by Dapsin2901: 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
I can't smile I will keep reading comments..... money thing Niger hmmmm
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by biafranqueen: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Aufbauh:
When Baba says that looters are returning their loots some 'doubting Thomases' aka the Wailers said it is a Scam.
Now their reputable media outfit is leading the crusade for the return of shared loot, i hope they'll now accept the reality of Buhari's statement.

Meanwhile the sun newspaper should not fail to return the loot without interest as the 9m has accumulated interest over time in fixed deposit or return on investment.
They are returning loot but they never tell you how much or to whom it goes. What is the diffrence between APC and PDP both sharing returned loot amongst themselves.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
sukkot:
onyoshi

nwa nna .. i wu onye igbo ?
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by Vado(m): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dasuki is the real Santa.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by sukkot: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

nwa nna .. i wu onye igbo ?
lol KingEbuka i troway salute my chief. bros that is one of the few igbo words i know lol. i am not actually ndigbo although it would be a privilege to be ndigbo if i was one, as well as a privildge to be hausa or yoruba. wink

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by watered(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
I'm still asking myself where I was when the ex-NSA was allocating cash to people.
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by nogames: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
urbanmonk:
The sun collected the money under Femi Adesina. The presidency is now occupied by hypocrites and liars.
Here we come again. Mr Adesina was an employee of the sun not the owner

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by isaacmarshal07: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hmm Pls Mr. Dasuki, where can I see you? I need that money The Sun Newspaper returned to you...if truly they really returned it...because I don't trust this people o!!!
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
I hope buhari return his share

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
sukkot:
lol KingEbuka i troway salute my chief. bros that is one of the few igbo words i know lol. i am not actually ndigbo although it would be a privilege to be ndigbo if i was one, as well as a privildge to be hausa or yoruba. wink

bro sukkot ... I dey hail from here ... WAZOBIA things for you then wink ... One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by Acidosis(m): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
Commendable

Time for TVC & The Nation Newspaper to stop propagating Tinubu's journalism. They should stand for the truth, simple and clear unbiased truths!
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by joseph1832(m): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oh so the GEJ led administration actually stopped circulation of the Sun newspaper nationwide, and some people still refer to this administration as the most democratic administration ever. What a mess!.

Anyway, The Sun Newspaper have done what is expected of them by returning the money. However, they should have gone ahead and sue the GEJ led administration instead of agreeing to settle out of court.

I believe as time goes by, more light will be shed on all those who collected from the 2.1 billlion dollar blood money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by sukkot: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

bro sukkot ... I dey hail from here ... WAZOBIA things for you then wink ... One Nigeria
united we stand, divided we fall my kind Sir grin

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by SKYQUEST(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
"...We have seen that the good intention not to seek redress in court has
seemingly backfired.
We have also given notice to our lawyers to immediately commence the
process in court to redress the huge loss suffered through the actions of the
military."

As usual lots of people will never read between the lines but would rather makes comments based on their expectations and desires.

If The Sun had received the multiples of N9 million would they have returned it under the circumstances they claimed they received it?

It seems the newspaper wished wished they have gotten significantly more than they actually got.

If The Sun gets redress in court, the country would pay far more than it is been returned. The claim of comming out clean by the newspaper is just a smokescreen. They know what they really wanted.

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
The SUN thank you for setting the pace. Now I know the truth you stand for. Buhari should pls continue this way. FFK and Fayose still living in denial that things have changed. It's over to you other news outlets

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Its funny most bribery to various departments/offices/companies/organizations all came from the office of the NSA
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
I don't think this money should be returned. When did out of court settlements become illegal?

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by Smooyis(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Every looter should return stolen money or face the music.
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by Kazrem(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Drama.

It's courageous anyway. Others too should follow starting from the said blogger allegedly given #200 million.

Restitution!
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by Toosure70: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
oya over to fayose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Crimes Of Buhari - Wole Soyinka / Nigerians Can’t Wait Any Longer For Steady Power Supply – Fashola / Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.