Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,501 members, 7,836,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki (35505 Views)

$15b Deals: I’m Ready For Trial, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki / Dasukigate: The Nation Newspaper Returns N9million / SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by lastpage: 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
superstar3:
We are in an era of a government where 'goats' are regurgitating and returning the 'yam' they ve eaten to owner.

Jonathan's Goats are not that smart, afterall! grin grin grin

...Or maybe dem just go chop the "Wrong Yam"..... and the owner of the Yam (Nigerians) led by Buhari, are not smiling at all
grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by gawu1: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
bettercreature:
You got it! almost everybody will pay for this fight against corruption one way or the other
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by WaffenSS(m): 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
modath:

Enemy kwa? shocked ,

It's not that deep ooo.. & how is that "flirting"?

Fraternizing then.
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by d1nerbaba(m): 1:30am On Dec 21, 2015
dammytosh:
When they ask the stupeed question "where is the change" ?

This is the change

I have always said it. The country is messed up economically but PDP is never an option.

Whenever the ignorant and hungry analysts type "this is the change you voted for".

The question on my mind is, should we have voted PDP instead ?

Fayose and the eediots saying nobody refunded any money. They are coming out themselves.

VOTING OUT PDP WAS THE BEST DECISION MADE BY ANYBODY IN 2015 !!
It's not about if Buhari will perform or not at the 2015 General election. The most important question is whether democracy really works in Nigeria. Buhari is elected now and four years time we will have the power to determine who rule us. I think people are not getting it the most important lesson of 2015 is our votes count.
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by modath(f): 3:32am On Dec 21, 2015
WaffenSS:

Fraternizing then.

Same difference!! I don't have enemies here, da fuq purpose will that serve , I'm E-friendly with a couple of "rational enemies" , I only ignore the crazies..

Barca is free to align as he so desires, which I am too, so I hold nothing against him!!!

I get your point, but truth be told,it may be that I bant with him cos he is not like 99% of wailers' who are disrespectful, & rash & his being a big time barca fan is a + in my eye. smiley

I
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by OlaSpeaker(m): 5:28am On Dec 21, 2015
urbanmonk:
The sun collected the money under Femi Adesina. The presidency is now occupied by hypocrites and liars.
So its you and Femi Adesina that sign the cheque for Sun newspaper abi...............oga grow up
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by Fourwinds: 6:42am On Dec 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Wow, the goats are returning the stolen yam. Nice one the Sun. Uzor Kalu de fear jail sef grin grin grin
Lol. Yeah.!!! I love d GEJ theory.."the goat and the yam"
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by myproperty(m): 8:13am On Dec 21, 2015
doctokwus:
Does the sun,thisday and vanguard sincerely have much reputation left? I doubt.Its certainly not the return of this N9m that will repair their damaged image.
This news is a lie
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by WaffenSS(m): 9:43am On Dec 21, 2015
modath:

Same difference!! I don't have enemies here, da fuq purpose will that serve , I'm E-friendly with a couple of "rational enemies" , I only ignore the crazies..

Barca is free to align as he so desires, which I am too, so I hold nothing against him!!!

I get your point, but truth be told,it may be that I bant with him cos he is not like 99% of wailers' who are disrespectful, & rash & his being a big time barca fan is a + in my eye. smiley

I

Sigh

Was a joke....
Re: Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki by AhmadMind: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Be Smart.... It was an acton that bordered upon so-called National Security... So as the Security Adviser to the C-in-C it is appropriate for the ONSA to carry out compensations....(see working in White House /NSA/Pentagon for more info)
billyG:

Legal abi?is it NSA that sieze there papers or NA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers / Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) / Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.