Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) (14084 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into / Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by MrBasketball: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Listen asshole, who started what? Who quoted whom 1st? Is it my fault that you're hallucinating & busy poking at holes that aren't even there just to prove how dumb & dyslexic you are. Bleep off!

Keep letting me know how frustrated your online/offline life is. I won't insult you at all. Continue with your frustration. Covering yourself up when you don't have idea.

2 Likes

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by dBard: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
I like my lady with smooth curves like a Porsche not looking like a Mac Truck thank you very much.

Don't generalize
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
MrBasketball:

Keep letting me know how frustrated your online/offline life is. I won't insult you at all. Continue with your frustration. Covering yourself up when you don't have idea.

So calling me a bitch was a salutation? I was supposed to ululate at that? You called this upon yourself. Now clear off
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by MrBasketball: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

So calling me a bitch was a salutation? I was supposed to ululate at that? You called this upon yourself. Now clear off

But you calling someone a dummy at the first place is cute right?

Bi'tch just go please.

2 Likes

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
MrBasketball:

But you calling someone a dummy at the first place is cute right?

Bi'tch just go please.

Dummy.
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by MrBasketball: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Dummy.
I thought you wanted to go... Must you chat with me? grin

1 Like

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by vislabraye(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Wetin u see? cheesy

Nice ass and flat stomach. It looks like the ass is a bit exaggerated. It's rare to find a white lady ( a Caucasian) with that size...

1 Like

Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Fulanto(m): 1:23am On Dec 21, 2015
That's Kim... only if you know her tho
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by virud: 6:05am On Dec 21, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
Lol, it doesn't look natural to me. She reminds me of the wasp I saw nesting near my window this morning cheesy
My people have a saying... Dem say person weh get diabetes no go ever agree say honey deh sweet!
That girl is pretty, whether you gree or not! Haba!
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Sunymoore(m): 7:06am On Dec 21, 2015
Holy shittt! I can give my.... For this
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by ilevic(m): 8:19am On Dec 21, 2015
Trying to imagine what will become of that hip at age 80
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by fortune57(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2015
Cool nice ass
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by kwaraguy(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2015
Whet de feck mehn!!!!!!
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by XYZeee: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
Lol, it doesn't look natural to me. She reminds me of the wasp I saw nesting near my window this morning cheesy

well stated[i][/i][color=#006600][/color] wink
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by agrovick(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
Too big
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
jonaifame22:
God is great, the work of his hands always baffles me! cool
keep decieving ursef
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Mafking(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
grad2012:
Oga goon embarassed c shape.
hmmm *blinks thrice* what's the diff BTW her's and yours...
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by ERONX(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by rabbuy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
Smh guys tho...
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by fexyrich(m): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
That pics is clearly photoshopped..The lady on dat pics is not the real owner of dat waist.
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
cheesy great sense of humour there tho. I admire grin
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Largas:

cheesy great sense of humour there tho. I admire grin

smiley
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by CaptPlanet(m): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
Thank you, don't mention
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by ChappyChase: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:
We'll manage it! No come spoil show!!!
Re: The Kinda Shape Most Guys Love To See,feel,handle(pic) by Feranmicharles(m): 8:29am On Dec 22, 2015
vislabraye:

Nice ass and flat stomach. It looks like the ass is a bit exaggerated. It's rare to find a white lady ( a Caucasian) with that size...
4get that package o,she might be an african o. Don't judge with the colour.

Even though she's truly white cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Foreigners Do This When Chatting With Them On Social Media? / I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble / Latest legs in town ( photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.