Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. (1864 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved / What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by 2Legit2Qui: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2009
Yep, back in Uni, there is this chick who had a crush on little me without my knowledge, ok, she knows where we go to read every night, I have a particular spot, this chic went to the extent of going to write on the seat where i seat what she has always felt for me, but, unfortunately, we became friends but we never got round to doing the nasty. you got a story to share?
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by tpiah: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2009
no, but I enjoyed reading yours.

I may have had an unknown crush before, I guess. Nobody comes to mind right now since I always blab whenever I'm crushing on someone. Cant keep that kind of secret.
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by platinumnk(f): 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2009
Here is my unknown crush: wink

Well one day I was outta town, and I was spending the night at a friends apartment. I was told the room I would be staying would be furnished etc, and everything would be provided, since I would be staying inthe apartment by myself. I didnt remeber to check the room before my friends left. undecided  but when they left, egggh!! The room had no bed, no sheets anything! Just carpets and 4 walls. I was so pissed and my cell was dead with no charger, so I just curled up on the floor and tried to sleep.

like an hour later someone is knocking on my door, and its one of the roomates! I didnt even know they had a roomate much less a male one! mmmmm,  he was sooooo yummy! My heart jumped like jacks! He looked like a stand-in LL Cool J, muscles and all wearing just a white beater with all his muscles showing!!

Man I was trying to control my drool oh!

He entered the room and was like "man they got u sleeping on the floor??" 

And I was like . . "Yeah"

So the guy (who had a huge master bedroom) changed all his sheets, blankets and pillowcases, and told me to sleep on his huge soft queen bed.

Man that bed felt like heaven!  I was so surprised! Then the guy took his beautiful self to the couch in the living room and went to sleep.

I couldnt sleep at all though, one of the finest specimens I ever was sleeping less than 10 feet away, much less to say I was tossing and turning all night grin grin grin grin grin

But I guess the guy couldnt take it either, because when i opened my eyes he was laying on the other side of the bed. (i mean the bed really was big)

I really couldnt sleep then, i tried to pretend i was sleep for decency but he saw me move and started talking to me. He turned his face to me and we began talking like we've been friends forever.

And when we were deep in our conversations, here comes my so called friends knocking on the apartment, picking me up.

I never forgot that dude, but I never went back there, so I never got  to see him again, I only know his 1st name.

Its been almost 4 yrs now, and everytime I go somewhere I always hope i can run in to him and thank him for what he did, but since no luck, its like he dissapeared.

cry cry

Maybe one day i will see him again undecided wink
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by Igwe9(m): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2009
@platinumk
That's quite interesting,  cheesy but I gat quick questions for you, have you seen 190 in person, how are you sure that he is not the dude? cheesy

Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by platinumnk(f): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2009
Igwe.:

@platinumk
That's quite interesting, cheesy but I gat quick questions for you, have you seen 190 in person, how are you sure that he is not the dude? cheesy

I seen 190 before, and 190 hasnt been to the states either, I dont know his obsession with me o

I wish the guy was so easy to find though undecided
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by Igwe9(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2009
ok, i wish you luck in finding him smiley
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by platinumnk(f): 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2009
Igwe.:

ok, i wish you luck in finding him smiley

well ive given it up now, its been 4 years, as sweet as that guy was he should be married by now.

but I did try o! Its hard to find him because he moved from the apartment and no one knew where he moved to. cry
for a long time, I swore myself to wait until I found him again, I think i was in love grin

I tried myspace, facebook, intellius phonebook, even customers records at my job! (shhhhh so dont tell)

So I cant said I didnt try, we aint meant to be den undecided
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by puskin: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2009
Men, dat was some CRUSHHH!! shocked
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by Igwe9(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2009
platinumnk:

well ive given it up now, its been 4 years, as sweet as that guy was he should be married by now.

but I did try o! Its hard to find him because he moved from the apartment and no one knew where he moved to. cry
for a long time, I swore myself to wait until I found him again, I think i was in love grin

I tried myspace, facebook, intellius phonebook, even customers records at my job! (shhhhh so dont tell)

So I cant said I didnt try, we aint meant to be den undecided
ok , i hope oxon can fill the gap then smiley
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by platinumnk(f): 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2009
Igwe.:

ok , i hope oxon can fill the gap then smiley

he was . . . but hes messing around wit ibkaye cry
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by Igwe9(m): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2009
platinumnk:

he was . . . but hes messing around wit ibkaye cry
you ain't gonna kill me here with laffta! grin grin grin grin  lol,  who's next? lemme guess. . . .  Ifeleke/ magistrate cheesy
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by platinumnk(f): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2009
Igwe.:

you ain't gonna kill me here with laffta! grin grin grin grin lol, who's next? lemme guess. . . . Ifeleke/ magistrate cheesy

naw i respect love o! the honorable judge Ifeleke is with yme! I betta hold on to Oxone though, hes the only one who can beat off 190's crazy advances and insinuations!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

but next time I'm a date a girl grin grin
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by Igwe9(m): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2009
platinumnk:

naw i respect love o! the honorable judge Ifeleke is with yme! I betta hold on to Oxone though, hes the only one who can beat off 190's crazy advances and insinuations!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

but next time I'm a date a girl grin grin

You mean my own y me? i gotta get to the bottom of it.It's time to appoint a new judge,  angry undecided 
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by platinumnk(f): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2009
na wooo oh! u have to enter the disputes thread and bring ifekle for questioning. that would the overturn of the century !!! smiley
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by oyinda3(f): 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2009
there was this nigerian guy that always stared at me and punched my arm when I walk by. funny thing is that I think his mom was trying to hook us up too. she called me in law etc and told my mom to let me visit them. lipsrsealed

I also had a crush on a guy. just that we never talk since I only saw him in passing. He smiled at me once but i was too shocked to smile back. lipsrsealed

stranger crushes are weird.

I think I have outgrown crushes though. It only happened when I was younger

this chic went to the extent of going to write on the seat where i seat what she has always felt for me

yeah I had that happen to me but that was a long time ago in secondary sch in naija.
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by platinumnk(f): 6:20am On Jun 09, 2009
platinumnk:

na wooo oh! u have to enter the disputes thread and bring ifekle for questioning. that would the overturn of the century !!! smiley

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool cool
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 09, 2009
Crush,anyway i've had countless numbers of crushes though,but there's this one i'll never forget;there was this so so so very cute lady i met one day at campus gate,and she was so pretty,she hit my hands mistakenly and she apologised,i really was not in d mood for talk that day,so i let it pass.Two weeks later,i met her again at the campus gate,and she held me by my elbow and let it slide down to my wrist,and she walked away.I was so speechless,and i just couldn't say anything.It was after i had walked about some few meters that i realized i should have talked with her.And i met her again,yet another day,but this time i was holdin my gf. I was so angry,and wished my gf wasn't with me. Guess what i did? I had to be going to the campus gate every blessed day,to check if i'll see her,and at times i'll even miss lecture.I did it for about 2 and half years,but i never saw her again.I just pray i see her again someday
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by oyinda3(f): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2009
Guess what i did? I had to be going to the campus gate every blessed day,to check if i'll see her,and at times i'll even miss lecture.I did it for about 2 and half years,but i never saw her again.I just pray i see her again someday

you're a weirdo. a cute one
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by akhis: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2009
sometimes we never know what we are missing
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2009
@oyinda,it was so good,and up till date,i still do hope i see her someday,cos she was one hell of a beauty
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by jiganshow(m): 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2009
i wonder who opened this thread . i wish to have the person as an admin @ www.campusnaija.com
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by 1honeybee: 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2009
Hnmmmmm, there is this guy on campus, I won't say he's the handsome type really but , hey, to me he's good looking lol. Anyway, for some strange reasons I've got a stupid crush on him. I go on his profile just to see his pictures and sometimes wake up extremly happy whenever i think of him overnight. My first crush actually. It is sooooooooo stupid because I can't even go out with the guy, yet i'm lusting after him, lol
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by savanaha: 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2009
1honeybee:

Hnmmmmm, there is this guy on campus, I won't say he's the handsome type really but , hey, to me he's good looking lol. Anyway, for some strange reasons I've got a stupid crush on him. I go on his profile just to see his pictures and sometimes wake up extremly happy whenever i think of him overnight. My first crush actually. It is sooooooooo stupid because I can't even go out with the guy, yet i'm lusting after him, lol

I know what you mean. I think its funny when I do that though. Sometimes I overexagerate it as a joke but it ends up making the crush last longer.
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2009
I've had a few crushes thinking it was love but I outgrew it all. . .and yes I've had a number of crushes on me. . .
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by sexylogan(m): 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2009
cheesy
i'm not flattering myself but i'm good looking and i seem to hav this aura around me of

a "bad boy" with a lot of mystery around me. im over 6ft tall

and a lot of girls hav had crushes on me but there's a particular one that comes to mind.

there's this female friend i made back in the university. our parents were long time friends

and we really got close. so close that i could borrow money from her and vice-versa

and we would talk to each other when our relationships were going badly and so on.

just last year she called me to inform me she had just said "yes" to her hubby of 6 years

but that her only regret was that she was marrying him and not me. she asked that why

didnt i ever ask her out all these years! imagine my surprise!  undecided i think if u want

some1 bad enough, just tell them! kiss
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by sexylogan(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2009
sad
on the other hand i once had a wicked crush on this georgeous chick a few years

ago. it was so bad my palms used to sweat whenever i saw her and our eyes would

always meet when walking in opposite directions but i just couldnt bring myself to

asking her out. i'v always wondered what would have happened if i had told her

how i felt. she was so beautiful. unfortunately she changed schools the next session

and i never saw her again. cry
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by 1honeybee: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2009
Awwwwwwwwwww too bad
lol
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by wanville(m): 5:46am On Jun 11, 2009
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 11, 2009
Eeya
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by iice(f): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2009
Na not really unknown, i tend to tell them i have a crush on them not for them to do anything but just to let them know and after that the feeling evaporates cheesy

But i had this crush on this guy or more precisely his brain.  .  .i felt hannibal lecterish around him cheesy grin cheesy Thankfully he's as mad i am, so he didn't freak out cheesy
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by tpiah: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2009
aaarrrrgghhhhh I'm the only one who doesnt have unknown secret crushes?

Gosh, I've got to work on my mouth and stop blabbing things!!! A little mystery is always good. undecided
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by luxoire(f): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2009
i had a cursh on this guy he was our neighbour back home way back then - dude knew i had a crush on him - but he was like 5yrs older than me, so he didnt say nothing - infact he used to send me on his runs , sent me to go call one girl for him - my belle go dey boil inside - but as na my elder now - plus it meant i could be around him always.

omo d guy was one yummy guy - he had style, swagger, class, english was good - i was mesmerised shocked

he didnt do anything about it as i grew up - then when i got to about 16/17 he started saying orr i noticed you are becoming a beautiful woman - you know i always liked you, and would have loved to date you but forteh age difference, not you are older, we can maybe give it a try

a part of me wanted to get it off my system - the other part of me thought - i want besotted/obsessed by you, i used to breathe, sleep, dream, do everything with this guy on my mind - we had laughs - but i couldnt let you anywhere near me - not to talk of disvirgining me - after your philandering around infront of me with numerous girls - that kind of intensity can either make you or break you in a r/ship. plus i was too young to be dabbling with a pro like that. he'd play me and i wouldnt even know it

that just put me off him and off men for a several yrs actually!! - he called me about a yr ago and said he is born again, and would like to marry me if i have forgiven him for how he treated me, because he was only looking out for me back then - i said thanks but NO THANKS - i will mae my own way in the world!!

yah i stitll think of him - but no regrets not love lost

that was my first and most memorable crush!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prostitutes Are Better Than : / 10 Ways To Express Your Love Online Or In Facebook: / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.