Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. (1863 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved / What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by foye57(m): 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2009
As a young man growing up, i had numerous crushes on ladies usually older than me. i always prefered older women even till now. the most memorable of them was in my year 2 in the Uni.
the girl was a medical student in year 3, cos of her i had to make friends in her class as an excuse to be around her, i was always reading wherever she was reading, but could not bring myself to tell her how i felt abt her. we became friends n stil cud not tell her how i felt. my friends used to stroke me cos of her. i rembr i wrote a note no be love letter o! to her, slipped it under her books.
anyways, the whole episode passed away with time, it was just a crush, thinkin of her now brings smile to my face, we still talk once in a big while, stil know her phone number by heart after like 6 years.
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by sexylogan(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2009
foye57,
i know the feeling but,
Eyaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by BrwnSugar: 4:47pm On May 20, 2010
plat lol wow
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by lizzybabe1(f): 10:36pm On May 20, 2010
sexylogan:

sad
on the other hand i once had a wicked crush on this georgeous chick a few years

ago. it was so bad my palms used to sweat whenever i saw her and our eyes would

always meet when walking in opposite directions but i just couldnt bring myself to

asking her out. i'v always wondered what would have happened if i had told her

how i felt. she was so beautiful. unfortunately she changed schools the next session

and i never saw her again. cry

Maybe that chick is me lol. We'll meet again! tongue
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 20, 2010
i had crushes from girls way back in high school. . . i was too shy to do anything then. embarassed chai poor me lipsrsealed
Re: Unknown Crushes. Have You Had It Or Recieved It Before. by daylae(m): 10:58pm On May 20, 2010
Stupid. i had a crush on my maths teacher back in sec sch,that i'll go looking for her to take my class when the class is idle. The woman appreciated me,thinking am deeply in love with mathematics,but what do i get,but lot's of assigments and extra classes. I almost regreted having the crush in the first place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Makes Love To A Prostitute And Wakes Up To An A.s.s / But Why Do Guys Look At Women As S.e:x Object? / Why Always English When Toasting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.