Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe (79609 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics / President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React / Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Demmocrats(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2015
cheesy lol that's the Aba version grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 21, 2015
omenka:
Dude, the price you quoted is that of the fake. I saw her myself walking into Grand Square, chased everyone (except me of course)out of the place using soldiers, and paid using the POS. It was $15,000 she paid!! Stop insulting the daughter of my president quoting such cheap prices for her stuffs.

Remember what an expensive wrist watch the mom wore for inauguration. wink
so it's obviously more than the price I quoted
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by mars123(m): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2015
#200,000 for a shoe is actually average. But I know we have a lot of jobless, low life wailers in here grin

7 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Untainted007: 8:35am On Dec 21, 2015
This is one of the things joblessness is causing among youths in this country. I wonder how some pple think. Who says she can't buy whatever she want in as much as she legitimately work for it? What she wears can't necessarily be 100% paid for by her father, it may be presented to her, and I'm quite sure she will av a rich guy as a bf. If you are poor and u can't afford it, do u expect everyone to be in ur sorry state also? Pls get a life and endeavour to be rich in life and see how ur thinking faculty will change. It baffles me at times when pple will say they can't buy a shoe of so so amount, its because u av nt arrived; if you have the money you will buy. Take for instance, the MD of my company presented a wrist watch of about 10m to a friend during the person's birthday. To a poor man its a lot of money but to d buyer its a token.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Eledan: 8:37am On Dec 21, 2015
LordEmmyG:
am an accountant. and you?
Shut-up! You are not an accountant! Perhaps an ANAN!

7 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 21, 2015
omenka:
Dude u dey fvckup. You don't argue on threads like this- you just nod along and encourage them. Na wa for u oo. cheesy
Judas in disguise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2015
Eledan:

Shut-up! You are not an accountant! Perhaps an ANAN!
if I lie to you what will I benefit. I visit nairaland as part of my leisure places

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2015
Untainted007:
This is one of the things joblessness is causing among youths in this country. I wonder how some pple think. Who says she can't buy whatever she want in as much as she legitimately work for it? What she wears can't necessarily be 100% paid for by her father, it may be presented to her, and I'm quite sure she will av a rich guy as a bf. If you are poor and u can't afford it, do u expect everyone to be in ur sorry state also? Pls get a life and endeavour to be rich in life and see how ur thinking faculty will change. It baffles me at times when pple will say they can't buy a shoe of so so amount, its because u av nt arrived; if you have the money you will buy. Take for instance, the MD of my company presented a wrist watch of about 10m to a friend during the person's birthday. To a poor man its a lot of money but to d buyer its a token.
am an accountant. I can't be poor
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by omenka(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2015
LordEmmyG:
so it's obviously more than the price I quoted
Of course it is!! It is 10 times more!! Obviously, Dasuki paid her too!!

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by arent88(m): 8:55am On Dec 21, 2015
LordEmmyG:
am an accountant. and you?
you must be an accountant in a provision shop for u to have this mentality.do u knw what favours just being the daughter of a president brings to her.

7 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by vedaxcool(m): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2015
omenka:
Dude u dey fvckup. You don't argue on threads like this- you just nod along and encourage them. Na wa for u oo. cheesy

Truly one shouldn't encourage this dopey mor.ons

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 21, 2015
arent88:
you must be an accountant in a provision shop for u to have this low life mentality.do u knw what favours just being the daughter of a president brings to her.
haters are allowed bro
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by carinmom(f): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2015
Untainted007:

You know what, this is the typical example of the rivalry that exists between the rich and the poor.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2015
mars123:
#200,000 for a shoe is actually average. But I know we have a lot of jobless, low life wailers in here grin
you don't know who is who bro. mind what you say bro
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by meforyou1(m): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
no dear.

The shoe is not up to that,
how much does yours cost? Sincerely
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by mars123(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2015
LordEmmyG:
you don't know who is who bro. mind what you say bro
I haven't offended anybody...It will be unfortunate for anyone to accept he/she is a lowlife.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by texazzpete(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2015
In 2016, Buhari needs to do more to fix unemployment. Too many jobless louts posting rubbish speculation as 'news'

7 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by dammytosh: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
I have exactly that same shoe, mine wasnt even near that.

Wailers trying to paint our president black.

God bless u dear

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by dammytosh: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2015
texazzpete:
In 2016, Buhari needs to do more to fix unemployment. Too many jobless louts posting rubbish speculation as 'news'

I agree with u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by manuelzz(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:

Can we see the picture of yours?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2015
mars123:
I haven't offended anybody...It will be unfortunate for anyone to accept he/she is a lowlife.
lol
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by theshadyexpress(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2015
omenka:
Of course it is!! It is 10 times more!! Obviously, Dasuki paid her too!!
dry joke.....oya try again

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by kokoA(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2015
Mcheeww.. She's to humble sef. Ordinary 100k plus for shoe.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by imsuboi(m): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:

zombie. special zombie

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by rusher14: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2015
The alternatives include brands such as the Jessica Buurman "Mirko Diamanté Embellished Satin Pumps going at $129.
See link for even less expensive versions.

http://intheircloset.com/manolo-blahnik-something-blue-satin-pumps
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Untainted007: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2015
carinmom:

You know what, this is the typical example of the rivalry that exists between the rich and the poor.
Of course. Poverty its self is a disease. When the rich spends the poor gets frightened. No one prays to be poor but when you are rich, you will surely have a class of what you eat and wear.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Beremx(f): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2015
Is there any reason why wailers will not stop wailing?

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Untainted007: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2015
LordEmmyG:
am an accountant. I can't be poor
You are an accountant counting fowls and eggs at ur boss poultry abi. Most real accountant that I knw are always calculating before spending and always miser even to themselves on what they eat and wear. Get a life bro. Are you even chartered or who recognise you professionall?

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2015
Untainted007:

You are an accountant counting fowls and eggs at ur boss poultry abi. Most real accountant that I knw are always calculating before spending and always miser even to themselves on what they eat and wear. Get a life bro. Are you even chartered or who recognise you professionall?
haters are allowed bro. your statement can't do anything to my profession. #proudly an accountant

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by ajasbaba(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2015
busy body

no go find job

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2015
ajasbaba:
busy body
no go find job
lol.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by APChangeZombie: 10:41am On Dec 21, 2015
Zombies will insult the op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) / Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) / Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.