Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe (79600 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics / President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React / Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Benwems(m): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
I have exactly that same shoe, mine wasnt even near that.

Wailers trying to paint our president black.
Sharap your mouth. Yours is smart collection.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by ijaw1stson: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
no dear.

The shoe is not up to that,
tell him something bby
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by diva90: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
What's the big deal? We see everyday regular people wearing Rolex watches worth thousands of dollars, carrying handbag that can pay some people's annual salary ... This young lady is from a prestigious family, I don't see why she can't afford such luxury and what she wears should be no ones business

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Culin(f): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
poor people and their wahala, she's waiting for you to buy her aba made pumps.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by sweetgala(m): 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
If my GF still in Uni can afford 650 Euro louboutin then I expect Zahra wages can carry 1K shoes
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Tequilah: 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
sweetgala:
If my GF still in Uni can afford 650 Euro louboutin then I expect Zahra wages can carry 1K shoes

What kind of work does your girl-friend do? And what exactly is her monthly salary? Hope she is not a 'runs' babe? sad Don't be offended o, am just curious. Hope you no vex?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Elxandre(m): 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
Temilayhor:

Must the guy expose me here
Bro, my original post was meant to be a joke, sorry if you are offended.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by AyamConfidence(m): 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
scribble:

They're talking about the original on this thread not the fake.

Kindly visit the made in China section and speak to your mates there.
lol...why evuls na

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by taiwoadams77(m): 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
na shoe of hw much una want mak she day wear....... evil pple n dere evil thought......... and aleast she still day go giv charity
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by NemzySeries(m): 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
PRYCE:
The Zombies will now come in here, defend her, And Still play her dad's integrity card even in the face of irrefutable evidence that the old man's a liar!
We kw d tin pain u but d gal works 4 christ sake....mind u shez not a nairalander looking 4 FTC or 100likes bro....take a chill pill

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Chanchit: 1:01am On Dec 22, 2015
tinktanker:
mugu. Apc blind bat.

You this special imbe-cile. I've told you to stay of my mention. I never knew you've even turned it to APc vs Pdp. Sorry to disappoint you but I support any of them when it suits me, I'm not a blind supporter like you.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by auwal87(m): 1:14am On Dec 22, 2015
What if her boyfriend/fiancee is very rich?
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by busyfishing(m): 1:40am On Dec 22, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by tobore00(m): 5:15am On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=fistonati post=41197824]Its obvious you b ought ABA made. Nice answer there guy.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by craleonic: 5:51am On Dec 22, 2015
Many ladies spend close to that amount on Brazilian hair alone. Let's not be blinded by sentiments and the state of our own pockets, there's nothing over - the - board about 195k shoes for someone of her status.

Pray to God to lift your pocket too.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Untainted007: 6:53am On Dec 22, 2015
glossy6:

Hahaha! Your MD got part of Dasuki loot abi?
Hahahaha, Dasuki ke! This is an event of about 4yrs ago. When the money is there u will spend.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by dpete1: 8:00am On Dec 22, 2015
the shoe no dy special sef...how d OP con know d name sef?
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by netinformat(f): 8:11am On Dec 22, 2015
fistonati:
Buhari's certificate is my area of interest

Which one be your area of interest?
Se u have another job for him?
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Mike008(m): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2015
Specialbaby:

So you have the fake version?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by j1mmy: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2015
Buhari and his family are corrupt, He just got away with it and still getting away with it.
People who know him well attest to the fact Buhari has stolen money from Nigeria.

He keeps marrying his daughters to politicians who EFCC are after.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by kosokoadeyemi: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2015
How do you the amount busy body people mind your bussiness
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by adisa204(m): 11:11am On Dec 22, 2015
All of u saying u have the exact type and it's cheaper, I hope u are aware there is grade 1 and grade 2(original, fairly original, fake)

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by smartsammie(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2015
darlenese:

Why are u crying?

My comment is my opinion ,if u have problem with that then that's or headache !

Did u go to school @ all?? Was I crying Keep your stupid opinion to urself. Weyrey radarada
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by darlenese(f): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2015
smartsammie:

Did u go to school @ all?? Was I crying Keep your stupid opinion to urself. Weyrey radarada

You are very stupid to quote me , jobless idiot
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by sampsondeen(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Specialbaby:

Your own nargh Aba made

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
Elxandre:

Bro, my original post was meant to be a joke, sorry if you are offended.

Bros its ok jare......

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by sweetgala(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Tequilah:

What kind of work does your girl-friend do? And what exactly is her monthly salary? Hope she is not a 'runs' babe? sad Don't be offended o, am just curious. Hope you no vex?

She is a student nurse, she gets good pay and I give her money if needed.

Trust me with a good job with decent wages a single person with no kids or major monthly expenditure can spend that much monthly on treating themselves to a good time.

I budget at least that much for fun monthly
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by arabianights: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
Tequilah:

For goodness sake, she is just wearing a copy of the original Manolo Blahnik Hangisi satin pumps! The silver ornament on Zahra's shoe is not exactly the same as the one on the designer shoe! Zahra's shoe looks like the $50 USD copy sold in the high street stores! Make una check am, nah... undecided

Thank you! Help me tell dem, jare! Look at the middle section of the silver ornament on both shoes. The original Monolo Blahnik shoe has a square centre, while Zahra's shoes have a criss-cross, X-star-shaped centre.

God will bless you for doing this research. cheesy As usual, a lot of those making noise about the cost of the shoe would not bother to check properly, before rushing to spill forth their ridiculous epistles. Let us hope they can actually take out time to read, and check the facts online! Chai! shocked shocked Here is a copy, of the same designer shoe which was made by Milanoo. It retails for $25.49 USD!

You took the time to actually make research and studied the differences........................Is it only me or do i smell damage control team?
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by jpphilips(m): 12:54am On Dec 23, 2015
Date El rufai for a month lets check your shoes collections, Tecno powered hungry Nairaland plebians.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Tequilah: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2015
arabianights:
You took the time to actually make research and studied the differences........................Is it only me or do i smell damage control team?

What do you mean by damage control? Has anything been 'damaged,' that needs to be 'controlled?' shocked You have a really vivid imagination, o! grin

As for the information on the shoes, anyone looking closely at the silver ornament on Zahra's shoes, as well as the picture of the original Manolo Blahnik shoes, can easily spot the difference. The information on the shoes and its copies, are easily available online. sad Google is your friend!

My sister is also an avid online shopper and she made me pick up a pair of those shoes for her, a few months ago when I travelled. That was why my curiosity was piqued when I saw a copy of that same shoe on this thread! cheesy
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by arabianights: 12:02am On Dec 24, 2015
Tequilah:

What do you mean by damage control? Has anything been 'damaged,' that needs to be 'controlled?' shocked You have a really vivid imagination, o! grin

As for the information on the shoes, anyone looking closely at the silver ornament on Zahra's shoes, as well as the picture of the original Manolo Blahnik shoes, can easily spot the difference. The information on the shoes and its copies, are easily available online. sad Google is your friend!

My sister is also an avid online shopper and she made me pick up a pair of those shoes for her, a few months ago when I travelled. That was why my curiosity was piqued when I saw a copy of that same shoe on this thread! cheesy

And you took your time to defend the the fact that i stated its damage control........ undecidedpeople must really feel everyone is dumb.Have a great weekend ahead

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) / Banks Resume Paying Nigerians Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes / Buhari Dressed In Army Uniform In Zamfara Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.