Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe (79604 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics / President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React / Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by NwaNimo1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
LordEmmyG:
President Buhari’s daughter, Zahra is in the news
again because she was recently spotted rocking a
pair of Manolo Blahnik Hangisi satin pumps said
to be worth $965 ( N192k ). Since her dad rode
to election victory based on his posture of
integrity and prudence, many feel Zahra should
also take on the same prudent posture. what do
you think?
Her own na made in Aba . . .so whats the issue?
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by UyiIredia(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
LordEmmyG:
you think?

I think she's being prudent. Simplicity with a touch of class in the form of an expensive shoe.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Alexpetra: 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
d shoe fit her na make she continue to dey wear am #hatersfacefront
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Elxandre(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Temilayhor:

And I never quoted you o......if u look very well I typed '#MyLife'..Not urs sir

Thank God its fake
If it's your life, you don't need to post it here, cos it has become public issue which anyone can contribute too...
Just joking with you o grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Elxandre(m): 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
sundoj08:

I wonder what kinda Air max he got. Definitely not nike
Lol smiley

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by hotdi(m): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
I'm not complaining, let her chop my money. Go my sweetheart. kiss
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by glossy6(f): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
Untainted007:

You are an accountant counting fowls and eggs at ur boss poultry abi. Most real accountant that I knw are always calculating before spending and always miser even to themselves on what they eat and wear. Get a life bro. Are you even chartered or who recognise you professionall?

What brought about this trash you wrote? The president's daughter's pair of shoes? To think that Zahra does not even know any of you out here lashing out at each shows the level you are all operating.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
LordEmmyG:
am an accountant. and you?
Tell them, let them reply you,yahoo guys calling people jobless.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by godman01(m): 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
scribble:

They're talking about the original on this thread not the fake.
Kindly visit the made in China section and speak to your mates there.
Please no tear my belle jare...

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Olushauneddy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ops, it seems you don't know what's trending. Did u know the Dollar equivalent of the N192000?........$711 out of the riches in their father's house ............!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by godwinkessi: 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
I have exactly that same shoe, mine wasnt even near that.

Wailers trying to paint our president black.

Snap ur own pic and send here. Wanna see it and buy for my girl
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by geraldben(m): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:

the same what.aba made

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by arabianights: 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
omenka:
Dude, the price you quoted is that of the fake. I saw her myself walking into Grand Square, chased everyone (except me of course)out of the place using soldiers, and paid using the POS. It was $15,000 she paid!! Stop insulting the daughter of my president quoting such cheap prices for her stuffs.

Remember what an expensive wrist watch the mom wore for inauguration. wink

Young man.......Iam not anadmirer of the attention seeking daughter of buhari but please stop lying ,you were never chased out of grandsquare
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by arabianights: 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
glossy6:

What brought about this trash you wrote? The president's daughter's pair of shoes? To think that Zahra does not even know any of you out here lashing out at each shows the level you are all operating.

You are right to an extent but I believe Zahra herself is the one enabling her people to put up stories so as to remain relevant... this topic alone made fp .3ce!
The presidency needs to put a leash on the attention seeking daughter of the president to avoid a command performance of the embarrassment on the twitter incidence that caused a diplomatic uproar and please dont tell me she isnt the one .Protocol has the capacity to write to all media houses to keep the presidnet family out of social and if it isnt zahra then seun would have been warned.
Wonder why all other past president daughters not even the very beautiful yaradua girls were hardly on news ?
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
Elxandre:

If it's your life, you don't need to post it here, cos it has become public issue which anyone can contribute too...
Just joking with you o grin

I knew you would say that nah.......Bovi 2.0. Hw far

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by buchilino(m): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
LordEmmyG:
shoes price are always online.
Y BOTHER ANSWERING D BABOON
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by buchilino(m): 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
PRYCE:
The Zombies will now come in here, defend her, And Still play her dad's integrity card even in the face of irrefutable evidence that the old man's a liar!

DON'T MIND THEM, COS INSTEAD OF SHOWING WISDOM SENTIMENTS WILL CLOUD THEIR JUDGEMENT

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by azezola(m): 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
You guys need to go work hard, some of my shoes are way more expensive that...... work hard play hard.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by azezola(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
Broke ass Niger ,hating on a rich niger.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
Elxandre:
Lol smiley
Must the guy expose me here

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by inthack: 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
If you don't have something reasonable to post, don't be enemy to someone's progress, Buhari will rule this country and fight corruption to a standstill, don't use her daughter's shoe to try and think you can't spoil his name and image, You are just wasting your time, God ordained him there, No one can remove or tarnish his image,rather the person will tanish his/hers

LordEmmyG:
you think?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
She is a spoilt brat. Her father had her at the age of 50something, where the man wan see power to discipline the child? Like every last born child she's exposed without limits set by parents that's why you always see her in the news for one s t u p i d thing or another.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Hanendez(m): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
[quote author=fistonati post=41197784][/quote] don't trifle with the name of God or take it in vain.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by BABANGBALI: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
So fokn what?na slippers una wan make she wear?no mid dem jare,if you see the one wey reach one million naira make you buy and pass this one to freeglobe
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
Chanchit:
Op, she show you receipt?
I wonder oooo

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Lytech(m): 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:

i knew you are lying,bt u tried sha
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by ahbey(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
Her name is Zahra....her father's name is Buhari....so give prudence to her father and leave d poor girl alone...[b][i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] tongue
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by iukpe: 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Abeg free her, na she be APC chair person abi President.
If she spends naira credit card abroad when we all cant, then there is an issue.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Tequilah: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
arabianights:
You are right to an extent but I believe Zahra herself is the one enabling her people to put up stories so as to remain relevant... this topic alone made fp .3ce!
The presidency needs to put a leash on the attention seeking daughter of the president to avoid a command performance of the embarrassment on the twitter incidence that caused a diplomatic uproar and please dont tell me she isnt the one .Protocol has the capacity to write to all media houses to keep the presidnet family out of social and if it isnt zahra then seun would have been warned.
Wonder why all other past president daughters not even the very beautiful yaradua girls were hardly on news ?

For goodness sake, she is just wearing a copy of the original Manolo Blahnik Hangisi satin pumps! The silver ornament on Zahra's shoe is not exactly the same as the one on the designer shoe! Zahra's shoe looks like the $50 USD copy sold in the high street stores! Make una check am, nah... undecided

omostar:
Looks different from the one she is wearing undecided

Thank you! Help me tell dem, jare! Look at the middle section of the silver ornament on both shoes. The original Monolo Blahnik shoe has a square centre, while Zahra's shoes have a criss-cross, X-star-shaped centre.

rusher14:
The alternatives include brands such as the Jessica Buurman "Mirko Diamanté Embellished Satin Pumps going at $129.
See link for even less expensive versions.

http://intheircloset.com/manolo-blahnik-something-blue-satin-pumps

God will bless you for doing this research. cheesy As usual, a lot of those making noise about the cost of the shoe would not bother to check properly, before rushing to spill forth their ridiculous epistles. Let us hope they can actually take out time to read, and check the facts online! Chai! shocked shocked Here is a copy, of the same designer shoe which was made by Milanoo. It retails for $25.49 USD!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by successralu(m): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
[quote author=Specialbaby post=41197634]I have exactly that same shoe, mine wasnt even near that.
That aint the original,You have the Aba made
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by tinktanker: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
Chanchit:

Get the fvck off my mention you this blind bat. See shoe weh dem dey sell 1,200 for Yaba, if your sister buy this one for 30k you go congratulate her abi?
mugu. Apc blind bat.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by arresa: 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
So, you fit buy the same shoe for $25...lol..

It's not even the original $1000 manolo these ignorant and unexposed hungry losers on NL are crying over....

Silly jobless comedians...smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) / Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) / Banks Resume Paying Nigerians Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.