Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe (79620 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics / President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React / Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Tequilah: 2:41am On Dec 24, 2015
arabianights:
And you took your time to defend the the fact that i stated its damage control........ undecidedpeople must really feel everyone is dumb.Have a great weekend ahead

You read my previous post, jumped to the wrong conclusions, and used the word 'damage control.' The error of your assertions was pointed out. And now you are offended, that you were called out on your false premise?? Chai! shocked
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by arabianights: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Tequilah:

You read my previous post, jumped to the wrong conclusions, and used the word 'damage control.' The error of your assertions was pointed out. And now you are offended, that you were called out on your false premise?? Chai! shocked

tongue...In your dreams,dear. offended by what or who? this is simply a public forum.get a life
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Tequilah: 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
arabianights:
tongue...In your dreams,dear. offended by what or who? this is simply a public forum.get a life

Hehehe....you are the one that needs to take your own advice. Abeg swerve, make better person see road!
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by tinktanker: 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
Chanchit:

You this special imbe-cile. I've told you to stay of my mention. I never knew you've even turned it to APc vs Pdp. Sorry to disappoint you but I support any of them when it suits me, I'm not a blind supporter like you.
blind bat. Hehehe
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
cheesy
scribble:

They're talking about the original on this thread not the fake.

Kindly visit the made in China section and speak to your mates there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) / Banks Resume Paying Nigerians Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes / Tinubu Summits Masari's Name As Running Mate - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.