Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe (79618 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics / President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React / Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by ShowYourCertificate: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
fistonati:
Buhari's certificate is my area of interest
Same here grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by billyG(m): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
This Lie is politically motivated i see d hand of Metuh in this!shoe wher no cost #1500 for Araria mkt Aba,Abia state.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by sweatlana: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
watered:
Zahra Buhari please enjoy yourself and forget haters cos if I were you I would even wear more than this.

If e dey pain dem make their fathers go play smart enter Aso rock as Bubu your father do.

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere grin grin grin

Sai CHANJI grin grin grin

I so love the Otuoke man

Abi o. Her dad should be in Guinness world record for greatest electoral scam!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Taiwo20(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
You sure say that shoe no be Akube....It looks very familiar.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
it could be a gift. Plus im sure her father gives her pocket money also, whats the biggy though. she should pretend they are broke? this is the presidents daughter uno. If they dont buy anything with their money people will spoil them with gifts to gain her attention or the attention of the first lady and her husband. its life.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by toprealman: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
for OK, the shoe bag 2,500 naira.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Danny1974: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Anticurruption war
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Adonbelivit
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oh, so thats too much??

We buy phones worth that amount. So she can buy shoes worth this much too.

Better news abeg.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
PRYCE:
The Zombies will now come in here, defend her, And Still play her dad's integrity card even in the face of irrefutable evidence that the old man's a liar!

A big liar, that's what he is. Fooling everyone- sadly!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Fanirandele: 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
first of all i am sure she has her own sources of income plus a babe like her must have many men lining up so it could be a gift. I doubt that her Dad is buying her shoes at her age, so abeg free the chick. shes been wearing things like that before Buhari won the election so why should her lifestyle change now

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by ojuolu(m): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
LordEmmyG:
President Buhari’s daughter, Zahra is in the news
again because she was recently spotted rocking a
pair of Manolo Blahnik Hangisi satin pumps said
to be worth $965 ( N192k ). Since her dad rode
to election victory based on his posture of
integrity and prudence, many feel Zahra should
also take on the same prudent posture. what do
you think?
I have always followed your write ups with mixed feelings Op. This one...no be am. You left every reasonable discussions and you started looking for the price of the shoe of Zahra. Is it that you have a crush on her or you are so idle? Even if the shoe is 200k, some people earn more a month from their legitimate salary work and they still can afford it and they still wear such shoes. Please try and engage your brain on how her father and team can help revamp our bad economy, not on whether she should be frugal or not.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Uncletony(m): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
I have exactly that same shoe, mine wasnt even near that.

Wailers trying to paint our president black.

Taa! Shattap!!..who dash monkey banana.
Senseless zombies:

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by osomegbe(m): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
I go die bought a shoe of 500 k some months ago.
192k shoes are sold by many shops in Phc Streets.

I also supports my earlier commentators. Where is the receipt.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Richy4(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lord Almighty, I know you are my father and my favourite.... you managed to answer me anytime I opened my Colgate fluoride toothpaste mouth to talk to you even though I am not worthy....

Please lord, bless some of my fellow citizens with job because the thread I am reading here as a past time for the past few months is becoming worrisome and a cry for help ..... I know you will do it for me.... just because of me.... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Specialbaby(f): 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
Uncletony:

Taa! Shattap!!..who dash monkey banana.
Senseless zombies:
does my comment warrant such insult from you?i dnt think.

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Geraraheremehn: 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
I have exactly that same shoe, mine wasnt even near that.

Wailers trying to paint our president black.

Liar snap ya own
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by onunwa21(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
Na ur business
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by owumzy(m): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Provided no be our government money grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by ewizard1: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
Some people should represent Africa in the Inter Country Foolishness Contest. . They'll bring home the Trophy!

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by dechandel(f): 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I have something like that though, bought it 12k.
Until I see the label and receipt, can't be so sure it isn't a knockoff.
The two shoes ain't exactly the same. That "brooch like" stuff looks different.

Dechandel come, na your field be this.
Those two shoes ain't the same. One is Manolo Blahnik Hangisi and one is from a top notch boutique in Abuja!!

But then again I am not saying she can't afford it, after all her dad happens to be the tourism minister/president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
jhydebaba:
OP, if you become president son or daughter shey u no go rock the one wey pass this one Even Tubaba dey rock 1million naira shoe.

Forget all those publicity stunt.

Integrity, does not mean you Cant make legitimate money and rock your life.
But he said he had only one million na, if we remove 192k how much will be remaining?
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Uncletony(m): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
does my comment warrant such insult from you?i dnt think.

Ok.

U make more sense in silence.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by sonnie10: 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
Some are selling between $500 - $700 on ebay. It should be up to $900 in stores. So OP might be right on the amount.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
dechandel:
Those two shoes ain't the same. One is Manolo Blahnik Hangisi and one is from a top notch boutique in Abuja!!

But then again I am not saying she can't afford it, after all her dad happens to be the tourism minister/president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!

na why I like you. You done analyse am finish, my own no get label, na made in Aba_ but it serves na. grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Kestolovee95(f): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Like i said earlier, Zahra buhari will be able to use her Debit card to buy shoes and jewelries from Dubai and anywhere while the Sai chanji zombies and Apc bloggers continue to lament about the crippling economy and debit card restrictions. kikikikiki

cc: Apchangezombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by michealade(m): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
She for no wear shoe again na
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by michealade(m): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
She for no wear shoe again na
Before she became the firstdaughter lol she cud afford it.biliv me
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by tugo(f): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hope say d shoes get tyres? Cos I no go buy shoe dat amount still use my leg walk.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
SORRY OO BUT I THOUGHT ZAHRA IS THE PRESIDENTS DAUGHTER.WHY ARE WE LIKE THIS; ALWAYS CRITICIZING.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by taofeektaiwo(m): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Do u expect her going about in tatters cos her dad is against corruption

I don't think that's beyond her father's earnings
EternalTruths:
Buhari should start his anti corruption war from his family. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) / Banks Resume Paying Nigerians Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes / Tinubu Summits Masari's Name As Running Mate - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.