Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe (79617 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics / President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React / Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by arent88(m): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2015
LordEmmyG:
haters are allowed bro
haters ke,u are the one who is hating on someone who dosent even knw u exist.she is buharis daughter so she shld wear bathroom slippers.

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by rigarmortis: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2015
omenka:
Dude, the price you quoted is that of the fake. I saw her myself walking into Grand Square, chased everyone (except me of course)out of the place using soldiers, and paid using the POS. It was $15,000 she paid!! Stop insulting the daughter of my president quoting such cheap prices for her stuffs.

Remember what an expensive wrist watch the mom wore for inauguration. wink

guy, you ppl should stop taking these matters like this, all the wailer and such talk is unnecessary, she is the presidents daughter and its bound to be in the public eye for many reasons.

Michele Obama has all her outfits scrutinized and analysed by the public, stop fuming like a rabid dog, she is not the first public figure to endure such scruitiny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by omenka(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2015
rigarmortis:

guy, you ppl should stop taking these matters like this, all the wailer and such talk is unnecessary, she is the presidents daughter and its bound to be in the public eye for many reasons.

Michele Obama has all her outfits scrutinized and analysed by the public, stop fuming like a rabid dog, she is not the first public figure to endure such scruitiny
Did I say something wrong

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by rigarmortis: 11:24am On Dec 21, 2015
omenka:
Did I say something wrong

guy I trust you are exposed enough to know that the first family will forever be in the public eye, all the rants are unnecessary fanning of embers.

lets face the dwindling economy, and fuel scarcity, plus insecurity, I didn't want to quote anyone, just wanted to read, but I was disappointed when I saw your comments

like it or not, some people here look up to your posts, so make sure they address burning issues, leave this kind to kids.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by omenka(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2015
rigarmortis:

guy I trust you are exposed enough to know that the first family will forever be in the public eye, all the rants are unnecessary fanning of embers.

lets face the dwindling economy, and fuel scarcity, plus insecurity, I didn't want to quote anyone, just wanted to read, but I was disappointed when I saw your comments

like it or not, some people here look up to your posts, so make sure they address burning issues, leave this kind to kids.
Alright.. Advice taken.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
rusher14:
The alternatives include brands such as the Jessica Buurman "Mirko Diamanté Embellished Satin Pumps going at $129.
See link for even less expensive versions.

http://intheircloset.com/manolo-blahnik-something-blue-satin-pumps

Op, can you come read this? So, unless you can prove that she has on the 192k shoe, your 'news' is. A load of hogwash!

When Basketmouth. And Tuface are rocking mega expensive shoes, why can't she?? If her father is being prudent but she can afford it, why shouldn't she? You think all those charities and offices she works for don't pay? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rubbish! Very soon you'll start giving us pictures of the sanitary päds she uses and the cost.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by oluwaSmith1(f): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
mtchew. show wen i buy yesterday? naija

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Whizman1234(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
Chai! Diaris God oooo
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by sweatlana: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
Apc e-rats will say the shoe is fake
Muslim women who cover up spend obscene amounts of money on what ever little part of their body they can show. If u go to dubai and see the kind of hand baggage and shoe the Arab women wear it's enough to build a house!
Also Iran has the highest number of nose jobs cos it's only a woman's face that is open.
So I'm not surprised. Like mother like daughter.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by watered(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Zahra Buhari please enjoy yourself and forget haters cos if I were you I would even wear more than this.

If e dey pain dem make their fathers go play smart enter Aso rock as Bubu your father do.

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere grin grin grin

Sai CHANJI grin grin grin

I so love the Otuoke man

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by sukkot: 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
not the same shoe. blind bats

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by princessbeauty: 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Really? And Nigeria is broke.. and we all know PMB has no money before the election..
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by mentorandfriend(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
I have exactly that same shoe, mine wasnt even near that.

Wailers trying to paint our president black.
Collect hi5 joor.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
mtchew. show wen i buy yesterday? naija
it shoe.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by sweatlana: 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:

PIC of u wearing it and original minolo blonik receipt or idonbelieveit.
Your could be fake zarah own is definitely original.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
I have something like that though, bought it 12k.
Until I see the label and receipt, can't be so sure it isn't a knockoff.
The two shoes ain't exactly the same. That "brooch like" stuff looks different.

Dechandel come, na your field be this.
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Ijaya123: 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
Assuming this is true, Did she buy it from the national budget?

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Elxandre(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Temilayhor:
My Airmax is 9k and I love it........#MyLife.....My Choice
Who ask you

What if I told you your Airmax is fake and the official costs more? grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by tinktanker: 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Chanchit:
Op, she show you receipt?
if mama p been wear am u for no ask Dis questions. Blind n gullible one
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by zinachidi(m): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:

your own shoe was not original na.grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by sweatlana: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
vedaxcool:
Wailers I repeat did she show you the reciept? Fools wey no get work, kukuma ask her how much she dey buy her inner wear oloshi jatijati.
U don't need a receipt in today's world.alk u need is the name of the shoe and Google
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:

ur own na Aba made,, iam not a wailer though

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by loomer: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
No proof
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by ooshinibos: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
MY SHOE IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN HERS
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by Chanchit: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
tinktanker:
if mama p been wear am u for no ask Dis questions. Blind n gullible one

Get the fvck off my mention you this blind bat. See shoe weh dem dey sell 1,200 for Yaba, if your sister buy this one for 30k you go congratulate her abi?
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by billyG(m): 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
LordEmmyG:
am an accountant. and you?
A jobless accountant estmating d price of d president daughter's shoe on NL?GHM!

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by sundoj08(m): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
Elxandre:

Who ask you

What if I told you your Airmax is fake and the official costs more? grin
I wonder what kinda Air max he got. Definitely not nike
Re: Zahra Buhari Spotted Wearing 192k Shoe by abbey621(m): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
First of all, don't you all have better news to report? We all know the girl attended a private university so definitely she's not used to the life of a pauper unlike some of you wretched beings. Furthermore, how much is $965? I still bought a pair of Manolo for my girl not quite long ago so it's not a big deal, we have far more expensive shoes than that! Lastly, what she wears and how she got them is none of our damn business, she's entitled to live her life to the fullest not worrying about trolls wanting to use her as a political stump.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) / Banks Resume Paying Nigerians Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes / Tinubu Summits Masari's Name As Running Mate - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.