Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) (2466 Views)

Lady Recounts What Happened The Day She Played Dead To Her Kids / Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get / Its Not Her First Time But she Bleeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by swemzkid(m): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hey guys i have this bae, i love her alot nd even wish to marry her in future. based on the economy in 9ja, nd as per student she doesnt benefit 4rm me that much financially. my bae told me she is pregnant, and she needs money 4 abortion. i told her i aint gat much cash but base on pressure 4rm her sister and mom i sold my dvd, tv, nd phone to raise 20k 4 the abortion. after that i told her that i aint want any future reaccurance of this that, we should split nd let me face my studies. 1 week later she told me she wasnt pregnant that it was just a scam the whole family had to pull to get cash 4rm to solve a particular problem and becus i was quite a stingy guy she wanted to collect 4rm me atleast. that i should 4give her and accept her back to my life.

so guys what do u advise in this kind of situation.

Cc:lalasticlala nd ishiluv ur attention is urgently needed FP things abeg
Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by Melahou(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
make the pregnancy a reality...
then tell her that you just wanted to test if
you are fertile.
then do the needful tongue

12 Likes

Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
Chai! Which kind family be that?
Run 4 ur life bro.

1 Like

Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
DGuy, sprint for ur life

1 Like

Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
A conniving family, filled with treachery and lies, run very far and don't look back.
Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by schumastic(m): 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
FP for what? after being played n how true is the story self angry
Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by rabbuy(m): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lmao..sorry Bro I just had to laugh.. After extorting from you... Bro if you don't have the means let her know and decided if she will still stay...
Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by wordbank(m): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
Accept her, in fact tell her to move in with u with all her belongings, carry all her stuff go sell!

3 Likes

Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by swemzkid(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
schumastic:
FP for what? after being played n how true is the story self angry

If u had always doubted things ur whole life dont doubt this beside the reason 4 fp is get more ideas on hw to deal with this okay?
Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by ERONX(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by swemzkid(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
wordbank:
Accept her, in fact tell her to move in with u with all her belongings, carry all her stuff go sell!
real funny guy but it sounds like a nice payback
Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by osesology(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
The girl was even honest enough to tell you the truth, some don't even bother. I would've adviced you to take her back based on her belated honesty, but this one that the family was involved in the scam...o boy, family conspiracy is very deadly and ominous o! Use ur brain and stay far away from that woman cos she's bad news.

1 Like

Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
You are a student huh, you were not smart enough to takeher to a hospital to get a pregnancy test? You didnt calculate a month and a week after the raw visitation? Or it was pressure that fked ur reasoning up.
Welcome her back but dedicate her to the "just for fk" section of your life. Ensure cds full ground, be fkin the ish outta her untill you get tired of the puna then discharge her the excuse that you are now a born again or that your pastor warned you about being in a relationship outta wedlock. Basically some silly reason to discahrge her or.....
Tell her to go and keep enjoying the 20k that you thought she was the one God created for you to be with forever not knowing she was just another street girl that you cant love her no more because she has broken and shattered your hrt.

1 Like

Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by richie9093(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
Waitm So your dvd, phone and tv are all worth 20k? which kind life na?
Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
osesology:
The girl was even honest enough to tell you the truth, some don't even bother. I would've adviced you to take her back based on her belated honesty, but this one that the family was involved in the scam...o boy, family conspiracy is very deadly and ominous o! Use ur brain and stay far away from that woman cos she's bad news.
fk her honesty, what if the dude died from high blood pressure of such lies? What kind of family will conspire to defraud a goddamn student with a reaso as low as "u impregnated my daughter"!? She can doo it again if she didnt consider the turmoil such news will put you through and i bet she knew op had to sell his properties to get the money, its not even like he had the money stashed away. That family is evil op so borrow usain bolts legs and......
Wonder how the girl's mom treats her father. I guess the father is dead already, op is her dad alive?

2 Likes

Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
richie9093:
hahahaha na who come make you detective for this matter? What if the buyers bought all his properties at a give away price based on the urgency of the case.
Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by swemzkid(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
richie9093:
such is life bro smday i would afford more than that
Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by Fernandowski(m): 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
I don't think I can trust her again if i were you
Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by mzvyne(f): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
next scam will be a rape allegation from the sister....
Wat an Unfortunate family
Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by Richardonald(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
God pls dash this boy small sense
Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by virud: 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
U never see something. MAMA and her children conspired and duped you of some cash, yet you no wan give your self brain.

Next time, they will conspire and kidnap you, maybe, who knows, sell you for ritualistic purposes.

Since you don't want to have sense in life, you might finally find some sense in death. Shallom.

1 Like

Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
Accept her back and impregnant her sad buh d babe self bad cos last time i checked abortion no cost naw,na from 5k-10k last last grin

2 Likes

Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
How many times will we hear this fantasy eh
Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by Deefuray(f): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lmao
What kind of family is that?

1 Like

Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by lloydpras: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
LMAO
Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
I swear, I don't know if this your story is true but one Warri babe pulled this stunt on me during my University days. grin grin grin
In her case, she needed the money to shop for clothes. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was already about graduating and giving serious thoughts to our relationship. In the end the clothes faded with my affection for her and she accused me of dumping her. She wasn't wise enough to know that I knew she scammed me.
Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by swemzkid(m): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
20pounds:
I swear, I don't know if this your story is true but one Warri babe pulled this stunt on me during my University days. grin grin grin
In her case, she needed the money to shop for clothes. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was already about graduating and giving serious thoughts to our relationship. In the end the clothes faded with my affection for her and she accused me of dumping her. She wasn't wise enough to know that I knew she scammed me.
oh my gosh it was a warri girl that did this to me also is that kind of their signature?
Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by jamalchance(m): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
Even mama join 4 dat kan tin ..... that family problem go mighty ooo
Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by Xmen149(m): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
swemzkid:
Hey guys i have this bae, i love her alot nd even wish to marry her in future. based on the economy in 9ja, nd as per student she doesnt benefit 4rm me that much financially. my bae told me she is pregnant, and she needs money 4 abortion. i told her i aint gat much cash but base on pressure 4rm her sister and mom i sold my dvd, tv, nd phone to raise 20k 4 the abortion. after that i told her that i aint want any future reaccurance of this that, we should split nd let me face my studies. 1 week later she told me she wasnt pregnant that it was just a scam the whole family had to pull to get cash 4rm to solve a particular problem and becus i was quite a stingy guy she wanted to collect 4rm me atleast. that i should 4give her and accept her back to my life.

so guys what do u advise in this kind of situation.

Cc:lalasticlala nd ishiluv ur attention is urgently needed FP things abeg

that family na mafia organisation..........u staying there or with her means u gat ur own game and it must be stronger cool
Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by josephobaro(m): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
One word, flee..
Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by cmpunk: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
from my assumption op. You don't use condom. or did it burst for once?
Na u scam urself o if u no dey use condom.
Re: She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
Whenever u pray for better spouse, don't forget to pray for better would be in-laws.
Forget about the girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen / 10 Funny Prayer Points Of Desperate Nigerian Single Ladies Seeking For A Spouse / my horrific one night stand..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.