Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed (45958 Views)

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai / I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by maduxs: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
This man is annoying ,can someone tell this man to keep
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by gagewonda(m): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
One question I hav for mr lai mohammed if jonathan owed subsidy claims since August last year how den was he able to get dis same marketers off his neck during dat strike just befre d elections? Did jonathan beg dem by mouth to call it off or he paid dem

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by omobaba101(m): 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
This government is officially declared incompetent! I can't imagine employing a manager that keeps blaming the sacked manager for his inability to accomplish a given task. The most annoying thing is the silence of people that you expected would have said a word. The govt is simply annoying
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by egobetatoday: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
bilulu:
Dis man. has no shame at all
i just pity his children. Their papa sabi lie...hmnnn
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Charlesdock(m): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
We don hear this before joor. Minister for information is that news you will be giving out till 2019? Oga wake up and get to work it getting late before you ruin Apc destiny after 2019. Watching this government
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by banio: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Seven months of Junketing. Common to pay contractors U can't. You are sounding as if importing fuel is rocket science. Shame to this govt for the continual worship and praising of GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by perculiarperson: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
dunkem21:
..Click like if you think GEJ is responsible for the current fuel scarcity ..

..Share to heap the blame on Buhari ..

Edited: Abeg Abeg, pls stop this thing you are sharing, una wan put me for wahala this Xmas

All this shows is that you are being paid to do this... well, it is your future that is being jeopardised...
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by egobetatoday: 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
i think at this point its better for them to just vacate the seat so that Gej can come and correct the wrongs. yeye people

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by dunkem21(m): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
perculiarperson:

All this shows is that you are being paid to do this... well, it is your future that is being jeopardised...

Paid to do what ..

The people wey dey share the post nko? ..dey pay them too

Mumu.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Sirtford: 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
catchfun:
http://thenationonlineng.net/fuel-queues-nigerians-paying-for-jonathans-sins-minister/

Sometimes I just wonder, if really the previous administration had really spoilt things so much as this administration claims, why did they spend so much money during election to remain in power?
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by leofab(f): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
APC zombies!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by ngoziama: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
catchfun:
http://thenationonlineng.net/fuel-queues-nigerians-paying-for-jonathans-sins-minister/

Lie Mohammed shut up and put your house in order.apc buhari said there was no subsidy and promised to reduce current price of fuel.nigeria is not just a failed state but dead.
Lie mohammed should be ashamed for still mentioning gej.as for kachikwu if i were you I would resign because you will be turned to jacka
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by dannybee(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
How can a full old man be talking like a baby? They promised change they re showing us worse
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Kokoaiye(m): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
This is pretty disgusting! We have not forgotten that TINUBU and CHRONIES financed the protest against past government over subsidy payment based on the then idea that SUBSIDY was a SHAM.

Sincerely speaking I think we nigerians need a honest public press release on this issue for proper clarifications on WHAT IS SUBSIDY in the oil context? Does it not exist? If yes then who are those ripping us off financially as a nation? Does it exist as claimed by past administration? How MUCH of it was financed by past govt? Were the payment made to the genuine marketers? What is the range of the landing cost of fuel? What are the parameters that can cause disparity in landing cost that's if there is? Is there gonna be any removal? To what extent? Why? Why is removal better as oppose to its payment?

All this questions and many more are profusingly spewed out by many Nigerians.As a responsible govt,there is need for them to be placed in the corridors of answer as a way to bring succor to Nigerians who have sacrificed time and invest hopes and votes to usher in this new government.

Ultimately,Mr LIE MOHAMMED should please utilise TAXPAYERS money in answering this aforestated questions and not to provide ridiculous and redundant VINDICATIONS for there failure evident on the lingering FUEL SHORTAGE that has further wreak disaster on the already FRAGILE economy of the nation.
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Lionsclaw: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
ddippset:
Seriously I don't know what's só difficult in Lai Mohammed's statement to understand. The man was asked how the fuel scarcity came about. Simply that the oil marketers went on strike for their Subsidy arreas since August 2014. Who doesnt know that the outstanding Subsidy payments caused the strike?
grin And he became an id.iot cos he thought it was yet another opportunity to do the blame game. As if the person who ask him didnt know the answer already.

Now u tell me, who didnt know the answer to that question? Was that what Nigerians wanted to hear right now? He became a fool when he played into the hands of those who asked him. A wiser spokesman would know when Nigerians are tired of hearing shi.t grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by coesheya(m): 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mr Lie Mohammed, we voted you into power because you promised us Change. But instead of changing the fuel scarcity you are trading Blames. Action please.
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by jonuel1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
ddippset:
Anytime any pdp apologist or any Jonathan fan boy comes out to insult buhari or the apc and ask why they have not fixed all of Nigeria's problems in 6 months, the right approach would be always to remind them that pdp and Jonathan caused the problems for 16 years. APC should have no apologies about this.

Kindergarten reasoning

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by djkirkoo2(m): 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
ddippset:
Seriously I don't know what's só difficult in Lai Mohammed's statement to understand. The man was asked how the fuel scarcity came about. Simply that the oil marketers went on strike for their Subsidy arreas since August 2014. Who doesnt know that the outstanding Subsidy payments caused the strike?
If GEJ didn't pay, then how come we never experienced such rubbish dat is going on in PMB's regime in GEJ's regime? Abeg make u & Liar Mohammed go sleep for bush

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by jetage1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
[quote author=Rawani post=41218029]We know this already. Jonathan was no doubt a failure, a looter and now with revelations of how he diverted funds meant to eliminate Boko Haram, a human rights violator and potential ICC candidate.

you are a fool, keep blaming Jonathan for every problem while Naija keeps drowning in failure.... for Gods sake are pple dis blind?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by cc77(m): 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
No wonder ur name is ''lie mohammed'' abi na ''liar mohammed''. All d same we all know say jonathan kill is 4 dis country but mak una correct all d bulshit once and 4 all.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
Don't mind him jare.....A simple truth, his calibres couldn't discern. Meanwhile, that Lai is better a town crier....anyway, dey r related sha
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by horlus(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mr lai pls reset your operating system. You are no longer apc spokes person but a minister of all nigerians. What we want to hear from you is simply federal government present programes towards our situation and not your lame blame games.
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by mindurword(m): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
mumu where u dey go
ddippset:
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
jonuel1:

Kindergarten reasoning
u tot
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by allenuzoma(m): 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
1month old very clean TECNO CAMON C8 GOLD for sale with all d follow come accessories intact @20K call me on 08176567002
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by peedeeasobie(m): 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
ddippset:
Anytime any pdp apologist or any Jonathan fan boy comes out to insult buhari or the apc and ask why they have not fixed all of Nigeria's problems in 6 months, the right approach would be always to remind them that pdp and Jonathan caused the problems for 16 years. APC should have no apologies about this.

keep speaking evil...
16 years of problem by Jonathan and PDP? really?

what party was Lai Mohammed in within the 16 years?
what party was Amaechi, Atiku, Audu Ogbe, Timipre Sylva etc?

you people shouldn't think again, keep lapping up any trash that proceeds from the mouth of this Shameless man called Lai Mohammed.
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by angusakpuogwu: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
when GEJ came into office he saw that he couldn't continue with the fucking subsidy because it only enriches just a few guys who import them and then he tried removing it in 2011 or 2012. all of you guys in APC said no that and that he wants to kill Nigerians. I could remember you LIE LIE Muhammad was the spokes man for condemning GEJ then
now this good for nothing LIE LIE Muhammed is putting the blame of their Bleep up on GEJ.
pls sir you need to look before you leap. #StupidChange #StupidAPC

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by paskilo247(m): 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
keep blaming Jonathan. we saw d problems and voted for u and u promised to solve the problems. Here u re everyday, every night u blame the past administration
Get out of that place if u don't know wht to do. It is only a Nigerian fool that will think APC will solve Nigerian problems.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Tczar(m): 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
Stop pointing fingers,and get to work we know it's GEJ's fault.
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by otokx(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
Unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by karleone(m): 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
The total number of Likes this thread and its replies has gotten eh...!! Deserves "Thread of the Year". Oga Seun and to whom it may concern, take note.

BTW, the blame game is becoming too much. Everybody is busy shifting blame just to answer Mr Clean.. When will APC realize that they are the "Ruling Party"? Abi opposition still dey sweet dem?
I won't blame them shaa, it's the deceptive mantra-Change- that is deceiving them. They think they can deceive us with all these their garagara of fighting corruption so that our focus will be redirected from the necessary issues that needs to be dealt with.

#sayNOtoDECEPTION

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by kings09(m): 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
Infact, I dnt undstnd dis guy. Move past d blames n proffer solutions. Dis jonathan story z getting stale. Do n make lives beta jare.
tempest01:
You people wanted power to give change...before you promise change, you should know what's on ground is bad....now you have power instead of giving change, you are telling us what we know.

Cut the nagging and start changing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online / Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State / COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.