Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed (45961 Views)

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai / I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by ShowYourCertificate: 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rawani:
As Minister of Information, we are more concerned in being given concrete facts on what is being done to alleviate the problem.

It's not enough to just blame Jonathan oga Lai. Tell Kachukwu the new chief fuel importer to sit up.
Well said grin

I sincerely hope Lai gets to see this post of yours grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Tibins(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
Every new govt inherits some form of financial burden from previous or preceding govt. USA today owed or has a debt burden of of over 18 trillion dollars. Obama will definitely leave it to the incoming new govt.

Perhaps Yaradua/GEJ also inherited some from Obj.

So it's high time this APC govt started running with Barton of leadership and work the economy around. Nigerians no longer have patience for all this excuses.
Mr. Lie must leave propaganda in governance.
Hundreds of Nigerians are losing jobs and businesses monthly.

What breed of politicians do we have in this part of the world?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by pweetychyka(f): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lai Mohammed is at it again! shocked

"Lai Mohammed" Proving his real name "Lie Mohammed" since d days of Old undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Tibins(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
Every new govt inherits some form of financial burden from previous or preceding govt. USA today owed or has a debt burden of our era 18 trillion dollars. Obama will definitely leave it to the incoming new govt.

Perhaps Yaradua/GEJ also inherited some from Obj.

So it's high time this APC govt started running with Barton of leadership and work the economy around. Nigerians no longer have patience for all this excuses.
Mr. Lie must leave propaganda in governance.
Hundreds of Nigerians are losing jobs and businesses monthly.

What breed of politicians do we have in this part of the world?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by OlivetBen(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
U guys should stop apportioning blames and use ur work to prove past govt wrong on their past work. But if u keep on making noise and not do anything, that means Jonathan's rejime is far much better urs.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by awaza01(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
People are tired of their lies and on everything they blame the past government, if they can not continue they should resign. They want to put every blame on the past government so that people will believe that the country have spoiled beyong repare. Please enough of these nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by cegxie(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
I won't be surprised is mr lie mohammed starts blaming Jonathan for his already failing eyesight.. What rubbish is this... Na only jonathan rule this country before.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by teampregar(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nagging Nagger thats what these APC people are..Them go continue blame PDP till their government term go finish..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by wilcox(m): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
As a landlord that I am, if am ejecting one of my tenants out of my building for damaging my property., I will also have it in mind that those damages must be fixed. When problems exist in a system, I think the right step to follow is to look for a possible way of solving this problem Since the origin of the problem is known and avert all future occurance of this same problem.
Telling us what you've told us before is as good as tell us you don't have a solution yet to our predicaments. Going by Lia's statement, "that Nigerians are paying for the sins of the last government" we could've as well pay if this same government that caused this problem were still in power, so what was the point of promising us change when you knew the level of damages were beyond your reach.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by watered(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lai Mohammed's claims reminds me of the novel "Our Husband has Gone Mad Again"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by bumtos(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
Pls, tell the old man lie muhammad that old age dey worry am.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by toyinid78: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
[quote author=ddippset post=41219349]Anytime any pdp apologist or any Jonathan fan boy comes out to insult buhari or the apc and ask why they have not fixed all of Nigeria's problems in 6 months, the right approach would be always to remind them that pdp and Jonathan caused the problems for 16 years. APC should have no apologies about this. [ quote] ar u aware dat obj was d root of pdp failure n he is representing dis new government now,,,jonathan spent 6yrs out of dat 16 n all d people blaming jonathan we're also part of d governement den except buhari

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by abimic(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
XaintJoel20:
When will APC stop pointing accusing finger and hit the ground running as promised during electioneering campaign
I am not saying Jonathan's misdeeds should not be brought to limelight, but give Nigerians a new lease of life while doing that.
#Thanks Lai Mohammed...
Hit which ground running? The sinking ground? It's time we reposition our ground so that we don't go shallower than we were. So let's save the hassle and work in support of PMB, whether we like it or not, blaming PDP & GEJ are inescapable, one we're used to and that doesn't stop the train from moving forward despite the small stops at terminals.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Niceiroko: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
Who is to pay for it, is it the past government or the one on ground, because subsidy is a scam, u lack wisdom,blame me for reminding you....
ddippset:
Seriously I don't know what's só difficult in Lai Mohammed's statement to understand. The man was asked how the fuel scarcity came about. Simply that the oil marketers went on strike for their Subsidy arreas since August 2014. Who doesnt know that the outstanding Subsidy payments caused the strike?
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Festy4u(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
I believe at dis point it wouldn't be out of place for Nigerians to ask d present administration when it intend to own up the governance of d country. So we can begin to ask d present administration questions without been referred to the past administration as responsible! undecided
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by miqos02(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
all hail the blame general

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Ziggyduben(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
End Time Blame Games.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
BUHARI is a Bastard!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by mideactive: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
He was asked y n hw d problem can be solved.he told 'em y and also hw dey ar solvin it..wat do u expect him 2 say?@list he dint set up a press confrence 4 dis,he was Summoned n asked question.wat do u expect him 2 say or do..mayb u need 2 go over it again

Rawani:
We know this already. Jonathan was no doubt a failure, a looter and now with revelations of how he diverted funds meant to eliminate Boko Haram, a human rights violator and potential ICC candidate.

However, as Minister of Information, we are more concerned in being given concrete facts on what is being done to alleviate the problem.

It's not enough to just blame Jonathan oga Lai. Tell Kachukwu the new chief fuel importer to sit up.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by viktor01(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
And the blame game continues................

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by harry509: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
catchfun:
http://thenationonlineng.net/fuel-queues-nigerians-paying-for-jonathans-sins-minister/
me am tired of buying fuel 130 pa-litre bcus govt that Rr confuse keep on cumn 2 rule dis country
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Blackkie: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
This man makes me laugh!
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by ajepako(f): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
This Pinocchio lies so much that he believes it himself..

Mr Lie Muhammed manufactures lies pass Colombia drug lords.

Kai... Its a shame, walahi..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
ddippset:
Anytime any pdp apologist or any Jonathan fan boy comes out to insult buhari or the apc and ask why they have not fixed all of Nigeria's problems in 6 months, the right approach would be always to remind them that pdp and Jonathan caused the problems for 16 years. APC should have no apologies about this.
But you forgot obj met the years of rot caused by the military yet he did what he could do. When will APC start working and talk less

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by taofeektaiwo(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Thanks but some NL really baffles me with their comment perhaps they have a predetermined comment or fail to read thoroughly
ddippset:
Seriously I don't know what's só difficult in Lai Mohammed's statement to understand. The man was asked how the fuel scarcity came about. Simply that the oil marketers went on strike for their Subsidy arreas since August 2014. Who doesnt know that the outstanding Subsidy payments caused the strike?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by ajbiggie(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
this government s confused on what to do. they don't any thing to offer just doing the blame game. Change my assss!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by discusant: 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dukeratata:
Confusion every where!!!

Why resort to Jonathan for blame? Did we start seeing fuel scarcity in Nigeria today? Jonathan even managed to deal mortal blows on fuel profiteers that created scarcity before his tenure, hence there were hardly fuel scarcity during his tenure.

The APC is greatly confused. If this confusion goes on for another one year, Nigerians are in for a big trouble. Who can rescue this mess?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Getfun: 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
How long would they continue to blame the past administration hope this will not continue till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by victoriokelvin(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Listen mr man u re just an epitom of ur name liar. And u re a fool 4 saying d country is supering 4rm d sins of d past administration. Can't u think ur superior is d current minister of petroleum, there is nothing 2 show or prove that he is doing somthe concerning d petroleum sector yet u came out pouring words out of ur mouth like a thief who ws force 2 talk after committing crime. 4k ur ass man.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by ceeethru(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Please APC government, can you give us (Nigerians) some breathing space. The only time am not proud of being a Lawyer is when I remember I share the same profession with APC propagandist now Information Minister. Fixed the problems and let Jonathan be please.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Ibime(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
ddippset:

You dey mind these Nigerian eediots. Most are illiterates.

May their fathers leave them in debt like PDP did to Nigeria.

A Government that inherits massive debt in the face of dwindling oil revenue has no choice but to state the debt they were left in, especially when the previous Government looted us into debt instead of saving money when oil was $100 pb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by chuksmad(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nigeria we forget easily, all d years GED ruled, no fuel scarcity. now behold change from APC. this is just d beginning

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online / Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State / Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.