Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged (19901 Views)

Photos From OAP, Omalicha's White Wedding Today / Photos From OAP, Omalicha’s Traditional Wedding / Paul Okoye “Bounced” By Security At Rythm Unplugged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged by Unlimitedqudus: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2015
What concerns me
Re: OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged by BUSHHUNTER: 8:19am On Dec 22, 2015
So she's this ugly
Re: OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 22, 2015
HerexG:
Why do people feel ladies getting married these days are lucky?

I feel if you do your homework as a lady the right man would fish you out not my luck.

I totally love that toilet concept with the "Shit Happens" inscription.

BTW, u should make ur assertion after u see their own pre-wedding pic. They might pose on top of an orange tree. LOL.
Re: OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged by MYMINDER(m): 8:25am On Dec 22, 2015
Lilimax:
If you desire it, it shall come to pass afterall None shall want her mate (Isaiah 34:16) smiley

Forcing issues in life is a recipe for disaster. Ask the many people who are married but weeping and gnashing their teeth. Desiring something does not mean getting it will make you happy and does not mean because you desire you are SURE to get it.

Hope for the best

Prepare for the worst; I did not say expect. Make the best of what life throws at you. It won't last forever.
Re: OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged by olulove(m): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2015
see a nairalander engagement too [/url ] https://www.nairaland.com/2814773/traditional-white-wedding-pics-photos [/url]
Re: OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged by Edunwa302(m): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2015
Blackberrybabes:
On-Air-Personality Anita Isedeh aka Omalicha of Rhythm FM 93.7 got engaged to her fiance Alex Huges aka Djx_el yesterday December 21st. Alex shared the photo of her wearing her engagement ring and wrote

"So Yadayadayada bladiblabla bla bla bla. Moral of the story? She said Yes! As in I neva esperred it! She agreed to marry my crazy ass.#Forgivemyhashtags #ExcitedMuch #AllYousingleboysCallMeUncleFromNowOn #HusbandMaterial2000yards". Congrats to them!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/12/oap-omalicha-of-rythm-fm-gets-engaged.html

This is the only thing women take very serious in life
Re: OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged by canalily(m): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2015
Wowshocked oo oo oh! These fingers looked 45yrs old! Haba megida, why this long naaundecidedgringrin
Re: OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged by Amaga(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2015
hatux:
Because not every one is gonna get married...

In the first place, not everyone is meant to get married. Not everyone is responsible enough or mature for marriage. Secondly, I think that this whole thing about getting married is over-hyped.
Re: OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged by bolaji3071(m): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2015
iteleaye:
2015 did not pass her by... Dont let 2015 pass you by #boys2men'svoice
how much is it ?
Re: OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged by lailo: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2015
What of Osakudu
Re: OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 22, 2015
he never expected it? unhhh was he not fvcking her already?

1 Like

Re: OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2015
Why the Guy pose Like MUMU? Why do girls Like marrying Mumu Guys that they can easily ride?...Ladies! Use your Youthful years wisely
Re: OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged by Olayinka777(m): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2015
sugarvallly:
wow,lucky her
U need a mentality check!
Re: OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged by columbus007(m): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2015
But na why she come dey put hand for one of her laps na,abi she be wan spread am nii undecided
Re: OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged by iteleaye(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2015
bolaji3071:

how much is it ?

Send me a message o whatsapp lets relate, my number is below
Re: OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged by Eventoned: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
Congrats.
Re: OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged by bayonino: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Vince77:
Being engaged is still not being married you know. And being married is still not staying married.
Everything just get as e be.
You are really an intelligent guy!..How many marriages these days last long undecided even those that are not divorced, you wont want to listen to what they are really passing through in their various homes. People dont marry cos of love again! i blame most of these ladies for these.

1 Like

Re: OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged by teamchocolate: 5:58am On Dec 23, 2015
Was gonna say is that not Alex Hughes? Congrats to my homeboy!!!

Blackberrybabes:
On-Air-Personality Anita Isedeh aka Omalicha of Rhythm FM 93.7 got engaged to her fiance Alex Huges aka Djx_el yesterday December 21st. Alex shared the photo of her wearing her engagement ring and wrote

"So Yadayadayada bladiblabla bla bla bla. Moral of the story? She said Yes! As in I neva esperred it! She agreed to marry my crazy ass.#Forgivemyhashtags #ExcitedMuch #AllYousingleboysCallMeUncleFromNowOn #HusbandMaterial2000yards". Congrats to them!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/12/oap-omalicha-of-rythm-fm-gets-engaged.html

Re: OAP Omalicha Of Rythm FM Is Engaged by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 18, 2023
Fine African girl!

(1) (2) (Reply)

D’banj Cancels Endorsement Deal With Ciroc / Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC / Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.