Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo (9153 Views)

Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo / Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders / My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 23, 2015
Real2020:

All posters...This is the same person as the OP; he just switched account. Useless, shameless pig from the SW. Can't handle my truth!

6 Likes

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by ExplorerReturns(m): 9:17am On Dec 23, 2015
Real2020:

All posters...This is the same person as the OP; he just switched account. Useless, shameless pig from the SW. Can't handle my truth!

The best thing to do to these lunatics is to ignore them. I am from rivers state and i am proudly igbo. You hardly see me comment in "we ss" threads because it makes the imposters feel important.

3 Likes

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by ExplorerReturns(m): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2015
This thread is very mischevious
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2015
Real2020:

Lolz.. Hahaha omo u gat me laughing.. Lolz.. am the same person with Freemanan ?.. Lolz.. Fratermathy , Tonyebarcanista come and see Malady o.. Lolz..

men these people won't kill me oo.. so me and freemanan don turn Yoruba ?.. Lolz.. I just told you and your likes the truth.. Shove your Biafra in your Igbo land.. rabbish

5 Likes

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 23, 2015
xmich:
When I noticed he is a Yoruba puppet is when I saw Edo in the list of people kanu said he has nothing in common with,

Beware am from Delta State

pls were in Delta are you from ?
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:

It is clear that 98% of the 'we ss' are from yorubaland. At least, i can refer to studies conducted by Rose2014 the detective here on NL. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You mean Rose2014 ?.. do you know hw many Igbo imposter I have bursted personaly on this forum ?.. And wen I call on the attention of Rose2014 she never replied.. the last 1 was Revjujuresmond he claimed he was from Urhobo and when We I started speaking Urhobo he couldn't reply later found out he was Igbo.

Joeprince have been bursted by Tonyebarcanista several times and the guy still they boast.. I nor get time to proof identity..

6 Likes

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 23, 2015
onuwaje:

I have said this times without number. The biafra movement is nothing but a one tribe movement and to me it's nutin but s selfish interest. I am an itsekiri man and I (we) have nutin in common or bear no similarities with the biafran movement. If it may interest u to know that oda minor tribes have their own agitation for self government. If i want to sound bias an igbo man crushed a niger delta secession movement of Isaac born in a bid to protect Nigeria so wat re we saying? In my own candid opinion if truly the biafra movement was not selfish and greedy I don't c why they need other tribes to join them after all its an igbo movement. Should the biafra movement be actualized the igbo would dominate the minorities. I am not against the fact that biafrans want self government I am against the fact that they are adding niger deltans to their dream. As an itsekiri man it pisses me off. Thanks
LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

@Bolded I don talk tire.. Exactly my point.. they talking Our silent for granted.. high time we kick against There online propaganda..

Waje I didn't here from you again regarding That thread u wanted to create , Is the spam bot still deleting your post ?

2 Likes

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:

My name is Ayo, i speak for all Urhobos, Aniomans, Itshekiris, Efiks, Obigbos, Etches, Orons, Ibibios, ijaws and everyone in the Nigerdelta. Idiocy!

Never av I speaken for the anioma's .. If anioma wants Biafra then fine.. but I see it as an insult trying to lump me an Itsekiri man into a dream I donnot subscribe to..

If Nnamdi kalu who is not even a Niger Deltan can speak for SS by dragging us into his biafra dream, Is it Ayo who is a son of the soil that can't speak for my People. ?

Shove your Biafra in your Igbo land. any attempt to force us into wat we don't believe in will be dealth with

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by Eledan: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:

Just leave them to us. Many have taken off already. They want Biafrans to leave the cyberspace for them to sustain their propaganda. E nor work.

This idiotic and foolish Collins never get sense for one day. grin
Dem swear for you?

3 Likes

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 23, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:

When you say 'we', are you talking about your tribe alone or are you adding the Obigbos, Etches, Aniomas, Ibibios, Efiks and others in the fulani-created SS?

How many times I go tell you say am not speaking for Anioma .. If SS is a Fulani creation wat is Biafra ?.. you accuse others of the sin you commit.. sholve ur Biafra in ur Igbo land be it SS or SE any attempt to claim any minorities will be dealt with

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by omoelesa(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2015
Real2020:

Kikiki,i don hear one today,50% of oil produced in nigeria, comes from the SE and pipeline was layed from SE to SS to deprived the SE.Omo,see comedy.

3 Likes

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by mandarin: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2015
Let's face the fact, Biafra looks as an all Igbo agitation which is not wrong in my opinion. Nothing is wrong for Igbo people to seek the establishment of an Igbo Republic named Biafra or whatever. However, bringing in other groups into the design without a well cemented agreement about everything and on everything is preparing the ground for another South Sudan( they couldn't even agree on a new name). We all know that natural resources and land have been at the root of many ethnic wars in Africa than even religion.
There is no need for any panic among the Niger Delta tribes as the current approach is rather emotional and cannot command comradise. Of a truth, the people that will gain more from the Biafra agitation if it should ever lead to division or referendum are just secretly desirous of the success of the current agitators, they are not Igbo.

I have severally advocated for a regional cum federal system and structure that will see the three to six of the top largest ethnic groups having their own autonomous regions while another twenty four regions can be regotiated among other groups which can within their own regions have their own semi autonomous provinces, principalities, kingdoms or whatever they want. This will give freedom of expression to all across all the human exigencies.
For instance, the core Hausa/Fulani states in the North can become Arewa, Yoruba in the Southwest and their kinsmen in Middle Belt and South south can become Oduduwa, Biafra can come from Igbo states and areas willing to be Igbo, Ijaw people can have their Izon, Kanuri can have their Bornu, Tiv can have their Tivland while for instance, similar tribes across Cross River and Akwa Ibom can for several semi autonomous provinces within a region comprising those two states.

The issue is, if we give the chance to every ethnic group Nigeria will end up having thousands of Regions. For instance, there are many non-Hausa groups in Kebbi State which may for instance want to be in a region of minority groups. By this, we may have solved the problem of structural defect and organize ourselves into like 30 regions that enjoys fiscal federalism, resource control, state police and systems of separate cultural and educational advancement.

1 Like

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:

If ayo and seguns itshekiris want to stay in fulani-owned nigeria, i don't think the Biafrans will fight them. That's why referendum is important? Why the sweat over nothing if you are really what you claim you are. Wasn't it the same Itshekiris that connived with Awo to convert olu of itshekiri to olu of warri (a town jointly owned by Ijaws, urhobos and Itshekiris)?

@Bolded try harder.. your propaganda to cause Enemity b/w Itsekiri , Urhobo and Ijaw has just been exposed.. Y dragging The olu of Warri issue into this ?.. Bro we don pass that stage.. So you think Ijaw will fight Itsekiri because of Title?.. U re a looser .. leave Niger Deltans issue for Niger Deltans to Handle..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:

No i don't want cause anything, we are only looking at history and how you aligned with yorubas to the detriment of your so called Ijaw and Urhobo 'brothers' in the Delta. Do you really think that Biafrans will actually stop itshekiris from being nigerians if they want to stay nigerians? Why you dey lie give yaself?

@Bolded don't get your point.. aligning with Yoruba ?.. there you go again.. As for the issue of Warri I av trashed that several times pls read my posts .. Yoruba did nothing.. its just a small mis understanding.. because of you I will revisit history and finally Trash that issue once and for all.

This is not an issue of Itsekiri, Its an issue of non igbo Niger Deltans who don't share your Biafra ideology

1 Like

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by EzePromoe: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2015
Goodboiyy:

If Nnamdi kalu who is not even a Niger Deltan can speak for SS by dragging us into his biafra dream, Is it Ayo who is a son of the soil that can't speak for my People. ?
I'm not Biafran but I think there every need to educate you on the extent of Niger Delta. The Niger Delta consists of the 6 SS states, Imo, Abia and Ondo. If Nnamdi Kanu is from Abia then he has every right to speak for the Niger Deltans, same right Mimiko of Ondo state has but if you say that Abia state addition to the Niger Delta is man made, then you may consider excluding Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Edo states from Niger Delta because the original Niger Delta states by nature is Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa. Simple Geography teaches us that the Niger Delta region is the expanse of land that hosts the River Niger tributaries which connects the larger Atlantic ocean hence the name, and there is no tributary from the River Niger that passes through Akwa Ibom or Cross River that goes into the Atlantic. Let me stop here for now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edwin Clark: "We Must Show Respect To Our Leaders" - Gov Udom Emmanuel Reacts / Abia Pensioners Disrupt Workers’ Day Rally / Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.