Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo (8995 Views)

Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo / Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders / My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by Ugomba(m): 11:21am On Dec 23, 2015
Goodboiyy:
..... more loading
how many times will you talk about this Biafra issue when even the Igbo leaders are not in support of Nnamdi Kanu.
Is it not getting boring already?
You clearly know that diz thread will end up in tribal bashing. Why not avoid creating such an avenue for it and focus on showcasing ur itsekiri culture..
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Disclaimer: This thread should not be seen as an insult to my Igbo brothers, Just wanna address some issue

*. Igbo have nothing in Common with Yoruba, Edo, And Hausa : According to Him (Kalu) , They (Igbo) can't stay in the same country with people they have nothing in common with, As such they want to opt. out of Nigeria, Seeing statement like this one begins to wonder if the said proposed Biafra map is all made up of Igbo speaking territory, But Hell No, He Keeps lumping SS minorities who don't share anything in common with the said Igbo into his Biafra , So who is fooling Who ?.. Am from Delta and I still can't figure anything I have in common with Igbo , Be it food, language, Ways of life, Culture, We are totally different , Don't you think He his doing what he accused lord Lugard of doing? … Still can't figure out the connection between Itsekiri & Igbo, Urhobo & Igbo, Ijo & Igbo, ogoni & Igbo..e.t.c If they Don't have anything in common with those tribe why are they so bent in having them In there Biafra ?.. #Greed

*. Nigeria is feeding off The Resources of Biafrans : Now the question here is who are the biafrans ?.. is it the Itsekiri's or The Urhobo's/Isoko's or ijo's or ogoni's e.t.c Cous you can't tell me which country I belong to, Now back to the former, If he his referring to only SE as biafrans Then what's SE contribution to Nigeria pulse, We all know SS account for about 95% of Nigeria Wealth

Edo Is Not Part Of Niger Delta : Don't know how He (Kalu) Arrived at this , But something tells me he excluded Edo because Edo ain't producing much oil As Delta , But We can't just sit down and watch how someone from another Region keeps telling us who and who ain't our brother, Even when 40% of Niger Delta is Edoid..

Biafra Will Grant NDeltan 100% Resource Control: He his not even good In propaganda, Who will fall for such lies ?.. Promising Us 100% Derivation is like An hungry friend telling me to bring my food over to his house to eat that he won't eat from the said food, whereas I have a house and A dinning table, why he don't even have have chair So what does that mean to you ?. That how I see Biafrans promising 100% resource control.. We Are better off Been Alone #Noparasiteneeded

Biafra is The Restoration Of Default Eastern Region : Was Delta state part of the old Eastern Region ? Hell No.. The dude just so interested in Oil and Access to Sea ,

SE/SS Will Go To War With Nigeria If They Fail to Grant Them (Igbos) Freedom ; Why would NDeltans fight a war for a cause they don't believe in ?.. Our position Remains "Resource Control" "Re-Structuring" Or Each Region Go there way ... He should Count SS out of his madness.

(1)What igbos have in common with Itsekiri,Urhobo,Ijo,Ogoni and other NDeltans are thesesada)We wear similar cloth.Our women tires two piece wrapper,while our men wears traditional senator and etibor cloth.(b)We are both 100% christains (c)We eat similar foods.

(2)"Nigeria is feeding off the resources of Biafrans" Yes that statement was correct.Imo,Abia and Anambra has oil & gas which Nigeria collects its proceeds and since you are playing the politics of seeing only igbos as biafrans,then also include the oil from igbo speaking areas of Rivers and Delta.So Kanu's statement that Nigeria is feeding off the resource of Biafrans was correct.

(3)"Edo is not part of Niger Delta" You are a liar! What kanu said was that edo is not part of Biafra(not Niger Delta).I challenge you to post the link to that statement.

(4)"Biafra will grant Ndelta 100% resource control" Let me proof it.From the end of the war in 1970,when igbos had nothing left,they were given just £20.Fast forward to 2015,Igbos has turned that £20 into billions,their properties and wealth can be seen in Lagos,Abuja,Kano etc Also they single-handedly reconstructed their region after the war.FG didn't do it for them.The Igbos have demonstrated the fact that they can survive without oil money.Pls take the notion that igbos are looking for Biafra to steal your oil to the birds of the earth.Infact,the oil you are talking about will drop to $20 next year.It will soon become worthless.WHY IS IT THAT IDOMA IN BENUE STATE THAT HAVE NO SINGLE DROP OF OIL IS INCLUDED IN BIAFRA,WHILE EDO THAT HAVE OIL IS NOT PART OF IT? We are simply looking for our blood brothers to join Biafra not Oil.

(5)In your desperate attempt to rubbish Kanu,you kept quoting him out of context.He didn't say that its ONLY the restoration of defunct eastern region.What he said was that it is Old eastern region and some surrounding ethnic groups like igalas in Kogi,Urhobos in Delta,Idomas in Benue etc.Pls always get your facts right.

(6)Pls we don't use SE/SS terminology at IPOB.So kanu never said SE/SS because in SS there is Edo there.What he said was that Biafra(not SE/SS) will go to war with Nigeria if they fail to grant us freedom.

NB:All your 6 questions revolves around Ndelta and Biafra.Let me tell you,we believes that when our struggle reaches the stage for referendum,then all ethnic groups in Ndelta will decide if to join Biafra or not.No group will be forced into Biafra,Biafra will not be another Nigeria. #fact

2 Likes

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by CeterisXVII: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
AdeDayoAdedapo:
Now let me educate you. When the British came seeking fortunes in the 1800s even before lugard was born The foremost agreement with inhabitants of the present day Eastern nigeria was called 'The Writ of understanding betwen the British crown and chiefs of Biafra and Itshekiris', go and do research. Biafra is a creation of no man just as oduduwan is a creation of no British.

Can you let us know your source, or post the url link to this info? We would like to read and verify. Thanks most sincerely, as you oblige this simple request. undecided
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by Stylaay(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
Abegii if ena wan bash stop mentioning IBO's. That's stereotyping, I would rather the exchange is between IPOB yes IPOB and other Nigerians. I am sure 90% or more of IBOs are not part of this IPOB madness many of us want a prosperous Nigeria. Travelling is knowledge most people that haven't travelled out of thier geopolitical zones are narrow minded.IPOB my yellow yansh
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by tbanty1: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
gbam!

1 Like

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by tbanty1: 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Disclaimer: ... He should Count SS out of his madness.
U got it perfectly young man, may ur source of understanding neva drain off. Dont mind them, dey thout we SS, are fools nd dnt kn dier plans. Who don't kn dat dey re land lock pple. Dey dnt av any essential resources in deir region. No good land for agriculture, dey lack seas, because dey re in d middle of nigeria. So isn't our resources dey wanna depend on, if eventually we 4low 4 d fight? Dey re nao tryin to deceive us dat, we wil b d 100% resources control. They thik we av 4gotten d old easthern history, wia dey dominate all d SS, we hardly see our pple in nice post, dey b d one dat dominate almost 98% nice post, especially in porthacort city. And wen God has successfully separated us from d mess. So dey thik we will be fooled again nd jump back to d flames of fire? God 4bid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by tbanty1: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
kingdom01:

(1)What igbos have in common with Itsekiri,Urhobo,Ijo,Ogoni and other NDeltans are thesesada)We wear similar cloth.Our women tires two piece wrapper,while our men wears traditional senator and etibor cloth.(b)We are both 100% christains (c)We eat similar foods.

(2)"Nigeria is feeding off the resources of Biafrans" Yes that statement was correct.Imo,Abia and Anambra has oil & gas which Nigeria collects its proceeds and since you are playing the politics of seeing only igbos as biafrans,then also include the oil from igbo speaking areas of Rivers and Delta.So Kanu's statement that Nigeria is feeding off the resource of Biafrans was correct.

(3)"Edo is not part of Niger Delta" You are a liar! What kanu said was that edo is not part of Biafra(not Niger Delta).I challenge you to post the link to that statement.

(4)"Biafra will grant Ndelta 100% resource control" Let me proof it.From the end of the war in 1970,when igbos had nothing left,they were given just £20.Fast forward to 2015,Igbos has turned that £20 into billions,their properties and wealth can be seen in Lagos,Abuja,Kano etc Also they single-handedly reconstructed their region after the war.FG didn't do it for them.The Igbos have demonstrated the fact that they can survive without oil money.Pls take the notion that igbos are looking for Biafra to steal your oil to the birds of the earth.Infact,the oil you are talking about will drop to $20 next year.It will soon become worthless.WHY IS IT THAT IDOMA IN BENUE STATE THAT HAVE NO SINGLE DROP OF OIL IS INCLUDED IN BIAFRA,WHILE EDO THAT HAVE OIL IS NOT PART OF IT? We are simply looking for our blood brothers to join Biafra not Oil.

(5)In your desperate attempt to rubbish Kanu,you kept quoting him out of context.He didn't say that its ONLY the restoration of defunct eastern region.What he said was that it is Old eastern region and some surrounding ethnic groups like igalas in Kogi,Urhobos in Delta,Idomas in Benue etc.Pls always get your facts right.

(6)Pls we don't use SE/SS terminology at IPOB.So kanu never said SE/SS because in SS there is Edo there.What he said was that Biafra(not SE/SS) will go to war with Nigeria if they fail to grant us freedom.

NB:All your 6 questions revolves around Ndelta and Biafra.Let me tell you,we believes that when our struggle reaches the stage for referendum,then all ethnic groups in Ndelta will decide if to join Biafra or not.No group will be forced into Biafra,Biafra will not be another Nigeria. #fact

young man, we (ss) no be part of ibos. We re totally different in all ways. Nd besides, re these states u quoted 'imo, abia, anambra' collectively (i.e if d oil nd gas in d three states re gem 2geda) has 1/3 of oil nd gas only in rivers /akwa ibom/delta/bayelsa/ or even ondo state? Go nd do ur research, each state of urs has scanty or litu crude oil. Nd wich ur pple cannot survive on, unless u go with SS. So dnt b deceived by dose elders or kalu, abi wetin b his name? Nd if u pple stil insist on proceedin biafran. U re free to go, but we (SS) no dey 4low u. U remember ao u treated us durin d old easthern?

4 Likes

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by ROYALD(m): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
tbanty1:
young man, we (ss) no be part of ibos. We re totally different in all ways. Nd besides, re these states u quoted 'imo, abia, adamawa' collectively (i.e if d oil nd gas in d three states re gem 2geda) has 1/3 of oil nd gas only in rivers /akwa ibom/delta/bayelsa/ or even ondo state? Go nd do ur research, each state of urs has scanty or litu crude oil. Nd wich ur pple cannot survive on, unless u go with SS. So dnt b deceived by dose elders or kalu, abi wetin b his name? Nd if u pple stil insist on proceedin biafran. U re free to go, but we (SS) no dey 4low u. U remember ao u treated us durin d old easthern?

I know where you are coming from.Let me tell you eastern Nigeria remains one .Beside all none Igbo related group have option to join Biafra or not But let remind you all Igbo stock in Nigeria is Biafra By default no matter any state they may belong .Moreover Igbo stock do have oil in which might count 35 to 45 % of Nigeria oil PRODUTION.Do i make myself perfectly clear?so when you talk about we in the south South am i among because i am from Rivers but Igbo by Tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by DiademSh07: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
ROYALD:

I know where you are coming from.Let me tell you eastern Nigeria remains one .Beside all none Igbo related group have option to join Biafra or not But let remind you all Igbo stock in Nigeria is Biafra By default no matter any state they may belong .Moreover Igbo stock do have oil in which might count 35 to 45 % of Nigeria oil PRODUTION.Do i make myself perfectly clear?so when you talk about we in the south South am i among because i am from Rivers but Igbo by Tribe.
The only ibo people in River state are Obigbo! Even then, the land they inhabit do not belong to them, it was ibo from the east that flooded the area when River was under the eastern region. No wonder the abandoned houses were claimed!
Let me also remind you that you are only fooling your fellow people because every man and his dog knows that ibos are not only landlocked but has little oil that can't even feed a state, even if you include Anioma and Obigbo!

3 Likes

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by tbanty1: 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
ROYALD:

see ds one, tryin to disguy under d canopy of rivers state. Knowin fully well dat ur ibo, do u thik it can work? Nd besides, u beta no dey make ur self happy to dat extent, wia is d oil u pple av? 35% to 45%? If na dat percent u pple get, den why dnt u pple go alone 4 biafran, why do u still want us to b part of u? Confused man. U beta go do more research on ur oil in easthern part. See i dont bloody care bout d tribe u 4low come rivers. All i kn b say rivers state main tribe na ekwere, ijo, ogoni. See 'obigbo' wich u may come from is carved out with rivers state, wen d old easthern is separated. So ur origin is not actually from rivers state.. Go ask well from ur elders. All i kn be say SS no dey 4low 4 biafran. Wanna ask u self, if na easthern part has d opportunity wey SS get, wil dey migle wit SS again. Despite d wey u treated us wen we re stil under dsame canopy?

2 Likes

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by ROYALD(m): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
tbanty1:
see ds one, tryin to disguy under d canopy of rivers state. Knowin fully well dat ur ibo, do u thik it can work? Nd besides, u beta no dey make ur self happy to dat extent, wia is d oil u pple av? 35% to 45%? If na dat percent u pple get, den why dnt u pple go alone 4 biafran, why do u still want us to b part of u? Confused man. U beta go do more research on ur oil in easthern part. See i dont bloody care bout d tribe u 4low come rivers. All i kn b say rivers state main tribe na ekwere, ijo, ogoni. See 'obigbo' wich u may come from is carved out with rivers state, wen d old easthern is separated. So ur origin is not actually from rivers state.. Go ask well from ur elders. All i kn be say SS no dey 4low 4 biafran. Wanna ask u self, if na easthern part has d opportunity wey SS get, wil dey migle wit SS again. Despite d wey u treated us wen we re stil under dsame canopy?

Please write Good English so that i will understand you well ok not abbreviation.

Do not argue with me becuse you know nothing
from Ndoni, Ogba to Ikwerres, Etche, Egbema and Obigbo (Asa/Ndoki) Ogba, and Ekpeye etc are Igbos that is the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by mulattoclaro(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
ROYALD:

shut up and stop lying there. Which 35 or 40% are you talking about? The one in your dreams abi? Ondo and Edo oil production supercedes that of the entire SE. What do you igbos gain from lying?

1 Like

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by ROYALD(m): 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
shut up and stop lying there. Which 35 or 40% are you talking about? The one in your dreams abi? Ondo and Edo oil production supercedes that of the entire SE. What do you igbos gain from lying?

That is why i do not argue with illiterate who can not read simple English and understand the contend. I did not say south east, what i said is Igbo then south east is different from Igbo.Now Igbo is Tribe that comprises 7 sates and more while south East is Geo political zone with 5 sates.I hope you may understand this .
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by mulattoclaro(m): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
ROYALD:

That is why i do not argue with illiterate who can not read simple English and understand the contend. I did not say south east, what i said is Igbo then south east is different from Igbo.Now Igbo is Tribe that comprises 7 sates and more while south East is Geo political zone.I hope you may understand this .
this why I don't also like arguing with ignorant people like you. Igbos have 5 states and nothing more. Stop trying to annex other people's land.

1 Like

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by DiademSh07: 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
ROYALD:

That is why i do not argue with illiterate who can not read simple English and understand the contend. I did not say south east, what i said is Igbo then south east is different from Igbo.Now Igbo is Tribe that comprises 7 sates and more while south East is Geo political zone with 5 sates.I hope you may understand this .
LOL!
Wetin ibo no go tell us on nairaland! Which 7 states be that?
Yeye people!

1 Like

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by DiademSh07: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
ROYALD:

Please write Good English so that i will understand you well ok not abbreviation.

from Ndoni, Ogba to Ikwerres, Etche, Egbema and Obigbo (Asa/Ndoki) Ogba, and Ekpeye etc are Igbos that is the bitter truth
Only Obigbo are ibos and that land they inhabit aint theirs by the way! Get that stuck to your brain!

1 Like

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by tbanty1: 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
ROYALD:

smile... Ds one neva kn me atall. I'm askin him d sweetest question so far, hes tryin to skip d question, by sayin my xpressions were wrong. So u dnt kn wen real eng is mixed with pidgin eng? Answer dat my questn. Nobody is a fool here. U ds parasites on d host.
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by ROYALD(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
DiademSh07:

LOL!
Yeye people!

Fucking Nigerian you are not being thought history in school that is why,

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. is not logic? 7 states predominantly Igbos
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by ROYALD(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
tbanty1:
smile... Ds one neva kn me atall. I'm askin him d sweetest question so far, hes tryin to skip d question, by sayin my xpressions were wrong. So u dnt kn wen real eng is mixed with pidgin eng? Answer dat my questn. Nobody is a fool here. U ds parasites on d host.

I do not understand this language like expel feces, u dnt kn wen real eng what does this mean please
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by ROYALD(m): 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
DiademSh07:

Only Obigbo are ibos and that land they inhabit aint theirs by the way! Get that stuck to your brain!

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything.
How can you be telling me that a leaf is not part of a tree.is that logic? that Ndoni, Ogba to Ikwerres, Etche, Egbema and Obigbo (Asa/Ndoki) Ogba, and Ekpeye etc are Igbos in Rivers state.Man you need to go back to school,well i do not blame you Nigerian schools goes on strike every one week or month.
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by ROYALD(m): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
DiademSh07:

LOL!
Yeye people!

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. is not logic? 7 states predominantly Igbos indisputable fact
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by ROYALD(m): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
DiademSh07:

THE LAND IS YOURS STOP EXPELLING FECES HERE
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by ROYALD(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
tbanty1:

Man you got a problem i just advised you to write an understandable words so that i answer your question or you have to stop expelling feces here simple no insult ok.
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by ROYALD(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
this why I don't also like arguing with ignorant people like you. Igbos have 5 states and nothing more. Stop trying to annex other people's land.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. is not logic? 7 states predominantly Igbos indisputable fact
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by OAFMods: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2015
coolitempa:
One thing I know is that the elite ibos must be cringing when they see these biafran clowns expose their weaker under bellies... grin grin

One thing I need to do is put a face to your moniker. Girl, the sagacity of your comment is driving me crazy.
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by coolitempa(f): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2015
OAFMods:

One thing I need to do is put a face to your moniker. Girl, the sagacity of your comment is driving crazy.

Nice to hear guv!
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by ROYALD(m): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=Goodboiyy post=41256116]
Disclaimer: This thread should not be seen as an insult to my Igbo brothers, Just wanna address some issue

*. Igbo have nothing in Common with Yoruba, Edo, And Hausa : According to Him (Kalu) , They (Igbo) can't stay in the same country with people they have nothing in common with, As such they want to opt. out of Nigeria, Seeing statement like this one begins to wonder if the said proposed Biafra map is all made up of Igbo speaking territory, But Hell No, He Keeps lumping SS minorities who don't share anything in common with the said Igbo into his Biafra , So who is fooling Who ?.. Am from Delta and I still can't figure anything I have in common with Igbo , Be it food, language, Ways of life, Culture, We are totally different , Don't you think He his doing what he accused lord Lugard of doing? … Still can't figure out the connection between Itsekiri & Igbo, Urhobo & Igbo, Ijo & Igbo, ogoni & Igbo..e.t.c If they Don't have anything in common with those tribe why are they so bent in having them In there Biafra ?.. #Greed

*. Nigeria is feeding off The Resources of Biafrans : Now the question here is who are the biafrans ?.. is it the Itsekiri's or The Urhobo's/Isoko's or ijo's or ogoni's e.t.c Cous you can't tell me which country I belong to, Now back to the former, If he his referring to only SE as biafrans Then what's SE contribution to Nigeria pulse, We all know SS account for about 95% of Nigeria Wealth

Edo Is Not Part Of Niger Delta : Don't know how He (Kalu) Arrived at this , But something tells me he excluded Edo because Edo ain't producing much oil As Delta , But We can't just sit down and watch how someone from another Region keeps telling us who and who ain't our brother, Even when 40% of Niger Delta is Edoid..

Biafra Will Grant NDeltan 100% Resource Control: He his not even good In propaganda, Who will fall for such lies ?.. Promising Us 100% Derivation is like An hungry friend telling me to bring my food over to his house to eat that he won't eat from the said food, whereas I have a house and A dinning table, why he don't even have have chair So what does that mean to you ?. That how I see Biafrans promising 100% resource control.. We Are better off Been Alone #Noparasiteneeded

Biafra is The Restoration Of Default Eastern Region : Was Delta state part of the old Eastern Region ? Hell No.. The dude just so interested in Oil and Access to Sea ,

SE/SS Will Go To War With Nigeria If They Fail to Grant Them (Igbos) Freedom ; Why would NDeltans fight a war for a cause they don't believe in ?.. Our position Remains "Resource Control" "Re-Structuring" Or Each Region Go there way ... He should Count SS out of his madness.

Benin was an empire ruled by King is not and can never be part of our Biafra simple
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by ROYALD(m): 1:34am On Dec 30, 2015
DiademSh07:

Yes is your Fathers land but When the time comes we will know the two Tortoise that are shielded from predators by a shell which one is Male
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by damoobaba: 1:22pm On May 04, 2019
kayfra:

Every ethnic group form their own government? Some of you guys refuse to think.
NO DEVIL can stop RESTRUCTURING!
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by PFRB: 1:44pm On May 04, 2019
damoobaba:
I think what we need in Nigeria is true federalism.As a yoruba boy,what I'll canvass for is that every ethnic group/zone should form a mini country,manage their own resources and give a percentage to the federal government.This is the way countries like Britain is run,you have smaller countries like Wales,scotland,ireland,england which makes up britain,Each of them have their leaders or presidents. This present arrangement in Nigeria is seriously killing our cultures and our creativity.Imagine,as a yoruba boy whose official language is supposed to be yoruba,you're being forced to speak english every darm place you go.Bad enough,alot of our local languages have gone into extinction because of this trend.we hav to wake up.

Can you define true federalism?
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by PFRB: 1:46pm On May 04, 2019
I do not know what connects Edo to Niger delta.
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by CeterisXVII: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
OAFMods:
One thing I need to do is put a face to your moniker. Girl, the sagacity of your comment is driving me crazy.
Are you trying to toast her? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Iberiberism? The New Word Rochas Coined / Emmanuel Samuel Nanle Dies In India / Breaking News: Saraki Dropped Governor Ahmed Fatai For Kwara South Senator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.