Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,058 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo (9163 Views)

Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo / Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders / My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by Uche352(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
This is really funny well op I guess this is solely your opinion... besides why are you making so much case out of nothing..ok fine
Let me assume that nnamdi kanu made a mistake with his map and at the same time has placed an option of choice within these areas..
If the SS states votes to remain in Nigeria as you claim it is the mood in those areas so be it..
Nobody is going to force anybody to do anything
Even if abia state voted to remain in Nigeria it's going to be so...so why making a case out of Nothing or I guess you feel threatened..never to worry cos at during the voting process you have to speak just for yourself and allow others speak for themselves...creating all sorts of hateful threads isn't gonna change anything just allow people speak for themselves...
Thank you
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
YOU HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH IGBOS AND YOU'RE FROM DELTA

what is the name of delta state governor?

What is the complete name of former delta state governor?

Where is former chairman of ohaneze ndi Igbo from?

What is the name of traditional market days in delta and how many days?

How many piece wrapper do your mothers tie?

What do you call a king in delta?

YOU SAID NNAMDI KANU REMOVED EDO BECAUSE OF OIL
Is there oil in igbanke? But its in the map

NNAMDI KANU NEVER SAID SE/SS WILL GO TO WAR

NNAMDI SAID GIVE US REFERENDUM THAT WILL BE MONITORED BY UN IF MY PEOPLE VOTES TO STAY IN NIGERIA SO BE IT

WHAT EVER YOUR ARGUMENT IS....REFERENDUM ANSWERS IT ALL....that's all he's asking for, that's what am asking for, that's all these peope are asking for...REFERENDUM(A VOTE) WHY IS THE WHOLE NIGERIA SO SCARED OF THIS ELECTION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Power Generation Hits Three-Year High Of 5,105MW / INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying / The Task Force On Apapa Restoration Briefs The Press, Speaks On Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.