Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo (8996 Views)

Re:addressing Some Facts Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Biafra - Ayo / Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders / My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by dedollarman(m): 6:46am On Dec 23, 2015
All this writeup is silly let the government conduct a referendum to enable all ethnic group in ss/se decide
with their vote that will end this silly blackmailing
No body is forcing any tribe or ethnic group to secession every ethnic minority has the right to remain
In Nigeria if they wish
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by adamskutty(m): 6:53am On Dec 23, 2015
EasternLion:
...late to party.

Go to Radio Biafra London group and see South South battling Yorubas

Even some of the things you said here, you made them up.

God help your soul broh.

Psssttt!

The only thing you guys love is to be left to peddle rumours and false info about Biafra, IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu.

All your lies and propaganda ends on NL.
maybe u are referring to ibos who were born in the ss. grin even the mighty, strong , courageous and beautiful noble igalas weren't left out of ur kanu madness. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by Iykopee(m): 6:54am On Dec 23, 2015
Now everybody is talking about Biafra cos majority of the igbos on politics section have left NL.. Seun u see ur life? Wont u send that rat to come close this thread?

1 Like

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 23, 2015
dedollarman:
All this writeup is silly let the government conduct a referendum to enable all ethnic group in ss/se decide
No body is forcing any tribe or ethnic group to secession every ethnic minority has the right to remain
In Nigeria if they wish

Can you point to any where wen we say we want referendum ?.. Don't drag others into ur mess.. u only conduct a referendum if the said people Are interested in it.. Did we (SS) tell you we want Biafra ?.. if yes pls show me..

You can't just sit in your house and starts drawing maps , enough of ur lies and propaganda..... ur plan of trying to make us. go against FG has failed.. try something unique

tonyebarcanista come and see malady o

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by adamskutty(m): 6:57am On Dec 23, 2015
Who gives a fvck about disgusting biafrauuds leaving nl anyway? grin the last time i checked this is nairaland and not buiiiafraudu zoo

5 Likes

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by omoelesa(m): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2015
dedollarman:
In Nigeria if they wish
Who did nnamadi kanu consulted, before drawing his own biafra map? Yeye dey smell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by omoelesa(m): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2015
Iykopee:
Now everybody is talking about Biafra cos majority of the igbos on politics section have left NL.. Seun u see ur life? Wont u send that rat to come close this thread?
Shame don dey catch dis one.

3 Likes

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by dedollarman(m): 7:17am On Dec 23, 2015
All I see here is hatred towards the igbos that is why this country will never move forward
When has it become a crime if a certain legion or ethnic group wishes
To secessed or be on their own as far as they met all the constitutional requirements of the UN for self determination
if this country is built on a solid and a peaceful foundation the government will peacefully dialogue with the aggrieved
Ethnic groups or legion or conduct a referendum not to
Use military intimidating and murdering innocent people in cool blood

4 Likes

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by mightyokwy(m): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2015
I don't know why some people keep on drinking PCM for other people headache. It has been clearly stated that Biafra is not by force, each ethnic group within the region have the right to stay where they want. All the biafrans are asking for is referendum and once that is achieved everything will fall in place. But what is this thread still doing here. Shame on mode who is in charge of rule 9

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by dedollarman(m): 7:23am On Dec 23, 2015
Remember it may be biafra today tomorrow it may be oduduwa or Ariwa
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:32am On Dec 23, 2015
Goodboiyy sorry I'm late..

First of all, it is an established fact that the groups in the Niger Delta or South South are pursuing a different interest and not Biafra agitation.

Secondly, there is this false impression about rejection of Biafra to mean rejection of Igbos. I don't think Biafra is another name for Igbos neither do I think that all Igbos subscribed to it even if majority do. That said, we have to separate both. I don't subscribe to Biafra so do 95% SS people. That doesn't mean we don't want Igbos. We want the best for every group whether Igbo or fulani.

Thirdly, Nnamdi Kanu need to be reorientated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by Djicemob: 7:33am On Dec 23, 2015
Am not against biafra for the igbos,the only thing am against is the ploy to somehow include SS in the so called fight.I've not seen a single deltan(that i know of) buy into the school of thought of this biafran thing.

The igbos are very smart and industrious,they would be fine on their own.They are probably scared,everybody seem to think they cant do without the SS and its oil which is a poor way to think.

1 Like

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by stanech: 7:35am On Dec 23, 2015
why are u trying so hard? are u afraid?

mods I thought you guys said all topics about Biafra will be brought down ?

why are u trying to silence us at d same time allow people talk trash about us. well no amount of propaganda can stop us

1 Like

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by stanech: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2015
Djicemob:
Am not against biafra for the igbos,the only thing am against is the ploy to somehow include SS in the so called fight.I've not seen a single deltan(that i know of) buy into the school of thought of this biafran thing.

The igbos are very smart and industrious,they would be fine on their own.They are probably scared,everybody seem to think they cant do without the SS and its oil which is a poor way to think.

lol yet all the protesters in asaba aren't Deltans when the time comes for them to decide u will see
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:37am On Dec 23, 2015
omoelesa:
Who did nnamadi kanu consulted, before drawing his own biafra map? Yeye dey smell.
This is exactly what Ojukwu did in 1967. He doesn't understand the importance of consultation and agreement.

4 Likes

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by dedollarman(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2015
@tony
Wether 99 percent of ss/is not in support of biafra
That's no problem the government should learn to trend the path of peace not intimidation cold murdering of innocent people
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by WaffenSS(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2015
VintageCocktail:

Obsessive compulsive disorder is a serious mental illness whereby a person often have obsessive thought and then acts on the thought continuously and repeatedly.

And that's the mental illness that the igbos are suffering from: obsessively thinking about breaking free from Nigeria and repeatedly acting on the thoughts with negative results.

1 Like

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by EmmySparky(m): 7:57am On Dec 23, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Disclaimer: This thread should not be seen as an insult to my Igbo brothers, Just wanna address some issue

*. Igbo have nothing in Common with Yoruba, Edo, And Hausa : According to Him (Kalu) , They (Igbo) can't stay in the same country with people they have nothing in common with, As such they want to opt. out of Nigeria, Seeing statement like this one begins to wonder if the said proposed Biafra map is all made up of Igbo speaking territory, But Hell No, He Keeps lumping SS minorities who don't share anything in common with the said Igbo into his Biafra , So who is fooling Who ?.. Am from Delta and I still can't figure anything I have in common with Igbo , Be it food, language, Ways of life, Culture, We are totally different , Don't you think He his doing what he accused lord Lugard of doing? … Still can't figure out the connection between Itsekiri & Igbo, Urhobo & Igbo, Ijo & Igbo, ogoni & Igbo..e.t.c If they Don't have anything in common with those tribe why are they so bent in having them In there Biafra ?.. #Greed

*. Nigeria is feeding off The Resources of Biafrans : Now the question here is who are the biafrans ?.. is it the Itsekiri's or The Urhobo's/Isoko's or ijo's or ogoni's e.t.c Cous you can't tell me which country I belong to, Now back to the former, If he his referring to only SE as biafrans Then what's SE contribution to Nigeria pulse, We all know SS account for about 95% of Nigeria Wealth

Edo Is Not Part Of Niger Delta : Don't know how He (Kalu) Arrived at this , But something tells me he excluded Edo because Edo ain't producing much oil As Delta , But We can't just sit down and watch how someone from another Region keeps telling us who and who ain't our brother, Even when 40% of Niger Delta is Edoid..

Biafra Will Grant NDeltan 100% Resource Control: He his not even good In propaganda, Who will fall for such lies ?.. Promising Us 100% Derivation is like An hungry friend telling me to bring my food over to his house to eat that he won't eat from the said food, whereas I have a house and A dinning table, why he don't even have have chair So what does that mean to you ?. That how I see Biafrans promising 100% resource control.. We Are better off Been Alone #Noparasiteneeded

Biafra is The Restoration Of Default Eastern Region : Was Delta state part of the old Eastern Region ? Hell No.. The dude just so interested in Oil and Access to Sea ,

SE/SS Will Go To War With Nigeria If They Fail to Grant Them (Igbos) Freedom ; Why would NDeltans fight a war for a cause they don't believe in ?.. Our position Remains "Resource Control" "Re-Structuring" Or Each Region Go there way ... He should Count SS out of his madness.

lol the last thing I would do is join that modafvcker called kanu...person when get british residential permit ..any lil problem he don run..leaving behind his gullibe ignorant followers to die...the amount of joblessness in the east is crazy...70 percent of the youths are just loitering around and this mf kanu wants more youth to come and join and stay there as a country...IT NO GO BETTER FOR THAT MAN....

2 Likes

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by onuwaje(m): 7:57am On Dec 23, 2015
Goodboiyy:
let's hear the opinion of other Ndeltans

Cc : Djicemob
fratermathy
CHM11
trapQ
onuwaje
wirinet
mulattoclaro
TonyeBarcanista
Setaje
Hopeathand
I have said this times without number. The biafra movement is nothing but a one tribe movement and to me it's nutin but s selfish interest. I am an itsekiri man and I (we) have nutin in common or bear no similarities with the biafran movement. If it may interest u to know that oda minor tribes have their own agitation for self government. If i want to sound bias an igbo man crushed a niger delta secession movement of Isaac born in a bid to protect Nigeria so wat re we saying? In my own candid opinion if truly the biafra movement was not selfish and greedy I don't c why they need other tribes to join them after all its an igbo movement. Should the biafra movement be actualized the igbo would dominate the minorities. I am not against the fact that biafrans want self government I am against the fact that they are adding niger deltans to their dream. As an itsekiri man it pisses me off. Thanks
LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 23, 2015
Goodboiyy:

God bless u .. asin anytime I they see my land for Biafra map I they boil inside..

True federalism is what my people wants... No true Niger Deltan will want to be in A country with any Majority tribe.. be it Igbo or Yoruba.. our interest are more protected in Nigeria, have u forgeten how The Western and Eastern Region treated the minorities in early 60's..?.. All we are just asking is True federalism Biafra nor they our dictionary..

I have news for ya, the majorities will NOT give you true federalism, we need you to continue to feed this country because that is your only use to us, the minorities are our meal ticket.

The oyel & gas in the so-called Niger Delta belongs to all Nigerians and not to some ogogoro drinkers hitting their rusty chests shouting "We Ss!" grin grin

That is why you can see that we are trying to form a commision similar to the NDDC to take care of the NE ravaged by boko haram and the billions of naira required to do this will come from our oyel & gas. grin grin grin

The man in sokoto, Ogun, Enugu also has rights to our oyel & gas just like the kainkain drinking man from the "We SS"

Gerrit cheesy cheesy cheesy

cool

Yours truly,

Dive-Bomber

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by dedollarman(m): 8:01am On Dec 23, 2015
@tony I know the ss are after resource control true fedralism
Because of the present structure of the country
It is 99 percent impossible because of the hausa fulanis born to rule mentality how can ss/se achieve this it can, t even pass in the house of assembly let alone in Nigeria at large
Fate how many senators/house of remembers comes from ss/se compair
To total number both in Upper and lower house
Note the Northerners has 19 state already and highest population in Nigeria
They have structure this country to remain perpetual in control of this country check index pvc registration of all the state in Nigeria u will find out that only the north west has about 18 million registered votas while ss/se has about has about 1 4 million
U can not counter the Northern agenda through vote
Even if Buhari decide tomorrow to conduct a referendum Wether to Islamise Nigeria don't be surprise they will win
@ Tony ss interest in 99 percent impossible
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by HopeAtHand: 8:03am On Dec 23, 2015
Said it before and will say again, if Igbos need biafra so badly they will have to go with the 5 SE states. That is the most feasible scenario for them.

We don treat this matter before, so make i just end here.

2 Likes

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by abumeinben(m): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2015
the fact is clear like dstv.

the kanu man is claiming freedom, most of ma ibo dudes in Lagos, don't even talk about Biafra.

I want to believe that the eastern governors or government are not doing enough for their citizens. just imagine what t.a orji did in abia state and the rd from imo to umuahia that took imo state government years to complete.

na greed dey kill this pple as usual. let him go without the Niger Delta cos we have our problems to deal wit already.

2 Likes

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by xmich(m): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2015
When I noticed he is a Yoruba puppet is when I saw Edo in the list of people kanu said he has nothing in common with,

Sorry Sir I know you are afraid of Edo people going with us, now I want to make it clear to you that not every Edo will go with us,but some parts except the Binis not because we don't value them but because we respect their throne because in Biafra there will be no king,Eze/Igwe/Oba or Obi.

Beware am from Delta State
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by onuwaje(m): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=ROYALD post=41257918][/quote] Niger delta is edo delta bayelsa rivers akwa ibom cross river
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by AAinEqGuinea: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2015
Nnamdi's was mostly accurate with his worldviews and interpretations, he knew many months ago that global oil prices were going to sink (the naira)... he knew that it was only a matter of time before ISIS strikes in the EU... in one way or another he knew he'd die for his cause
Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2015
Goodboiyy nice analysis... The bigots will see it as hate and sentimental opinion...

Plain truth.

1 Like

Re: Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2015
Freemanan:
[s][/s]

All posters...This is the same person as the OP; he just switched account. Useless, shameless pig from the SW. Can't handle my truth!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Samuel Nanle Dies In India / Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal / SAFRAN Fined $630,000 For Bribing Nigerian Officials For Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.