Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,428 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Beyonce!!! Someone Interpret This Dream To Me!! Urgent! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beyonce!!! Someone Interpret This Dream To Me!! Urgent! (775 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women / How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? / Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce!!! Someone Interpret This Dream To Me!! Urgent! by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 23, 2015
I dreamt I was seriously gonking beyonce inside a thick bush, she was lying on bare grass and receiving it hard from me while Jay-Z was standing by and looking out for me not to be caught.

I still can't figure out what this dream means.

I just want to confirm if she's coming to nigeria anytime soon.
I need to actualize this dream.
Re: Beyonce!!! Someone Interpret This Dream To Me!! Urgent! by fluffybaby(f): 6:45am On Dec 23, 2015
mammy water. You are now her property
Re: Beyonce!!! Someone Interpret This Dream To Me!! Urgent! by Jtmanager(m): 6:46am On Dec 23, 2015
hahaha... I laugh u in hd
Re: Beyonce!!! Someone Interpret This Dream To Me!! Urgent! by meelorlah(f): 6:46am On Dec 23, 2015
Op don't worry,dreams come true u know
Re: Beyonce!!! Someone Interpret This Dream To Me!! Urgent! by AdeniyiA(m): 6:54am On Dec 23, 2015
stupidity is when you're embracing a beautiful pillow thinking it's the beautiful Beyoncé ...undecided
Re: Beyonce!!! Someone Interpret This Dream To Me!! Urgent! by princealexndre(m): 6:56am On Dec 23, 2015
stupidity:
I dreamt I was seriously gonking beyonce inside a thick bush, she was lying on bare grass and receiving it hard from me while Jay-Z was standing by and looking out for me not to be caught.

I still can't figure out what this dream means.

I just want to confirm if she's coming to nigeria anytime soon.
I need to actualize this dream.
were u highh before sleeping?
Re: Beyonce!!! Someone Interpret This Dream To Me!! Urgent! by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 23, 2015
princealexndre:
were u highh before sleeping?
embarassedI only sucked my bae's pvssy before I slpt
Re: Beyonce!!! Someone Interpret This Dream To Me!! Urgent! by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 23, 2015
AdeniyiA:
stupidity is when you're embracing a beautiful pillow thinking it's the beautiful Beyoncé ...undecided
I don't use pillow. na my bae yansh I dey use as pillow.
Re: Beyonce!!! Someone Interpret This Dream To Me!! Urgent! by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 23, 2015
meelorlah:
Op don't worry,dreams come true u know
thank you. I guess I need to ready like 8packs of condom incase she comes to nigeria this festive season
Re: Beyonce!!! Someone Interpret This Dream To Me!! Urgent! by princealexndre(m): 7:07am On Dec 23, 2015
stupidity:
embarassedI only sucked my bae's pvssy before I slpt
i see..
Re: Beyonce!!! Someone Interpret This Dream To Me!! Urgent! by moriarity(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2015
stupidity:
I don't use pillow. na my bae yansh I dey use as pillow.
Werey grin
Re: Beyonce!!! Someone Interpret This Dream To Me!! Urgent! by swaggzo(m): 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy

I'm Dying!

(1) (Reply)

If You Had The Opportunity To Travel Out Where Would You Go? / I Need An Advice / This Hilarious Facebook Post I Saw Today Got Me Thinking. Seriously Is The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.