Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty (15299 Views)

From A Scale Of 1-10 Rate This Sex Dolls (pics) / Check Out This “UKWU NWANYI OBOSI” Dance Video / Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss my spec love my girls BBW grin

I'm obsessed with thick women
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by bknight: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2015
This is typical southie ass. Those south Africans tho

I love mi some grad2012's. Easy on the eyes...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 23, 2015
viickerz:

holy s.heet How do u even fit in clothes..

You had better have a cute face as compensation.. I mean a very cute face

They don't fall to the floor that's for sure, unless I drop them to the floor wink cheesy

Look, a butt doesn't make a woman. Too many of them walking around single & feeling used because all these men are interested in are their bodies & they also capitalize on that, thinking that's all they need to keep a man-until their bubble (butt) gets popped & reality sets in. They're a dime a dozen, I'm a collector's item grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2015
viickerz:

holy s.heet How do u even fit in clothes..

You had better have a cute face as compensation.. I mean a very cute face

One interesting thing is, by reading some posts here, one would be under the impression that you guys like "endowed" women. But reality is a different story. The Naija guys I know in real life are settled with average South African women. By average I mean women who aren't that "stretched out" & curvy. I guess it stresses my point that, at the end of the day it's all about the connection other the curves & whatnot.
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 23, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

They don't fall to the floor that's for sure, unless I drop them to the floor wink cheesy

Look, a butt doesn't make a woman. Too many of them walking around single & feeling used because all these men are interested in are their bodies & they also capitalize on that, thinking that's all they need to keep a man-until their bubble (butt) gets popped & reality sets in. They're a dime a dozen, I'm a collector's item grin

hmm.. I would love to see them drop on the floor grin.. That is if you are really a collectors item

trust me, every warm blooded man loves something to grab grin , something soft and subtle..

Are u from jozi?
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by danbrowndmf(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2015
theyrynsolar:
This shit ain't real, someone with that kind of butter is suppose to have a folded waist... E.g mine grin grin
are you the one wearing that black trouser? Is that yansh for only you or your holding it for someone?.cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by danbrowndmf(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:

Lmao @ folded waist grin
but I know people with that kind of butt that's not fake with a straight waist

BTW you look chinchumchin
danbrowndmf likes pretty girls like you wink

OP the lady is not 16 and its not only about the body,that face ain't a 16 year old's and the body too even if she has too much aging hormone undecided
smh. You that your wasit & yansh is 360.you are now stylishly referring me to someone else...it is your own i want...sad
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2015
viickerz:

hmm.. I would love to see them drop on the floor grin.. That is if you are really a collectors item

trust me, every warm blooded man loves something to grab grin , something soft and subtle..

Are u from jozi?

Hahaha.

Every warm blooded man loves something to grab blah blah blah, only if bursting a nut is all he is interested in. Different strokes for different folks I guess. All I know is, the ones that don't have much to grab aren't overlooked because of that. That's the reality on the ground. Oh & I never said I was a toothpick now grin I got meat, it's just not excessive tongue I'm soft & supple too...in moderation of course wink

No, not in Jozi but close, PTA.
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Hahaha.

Every warm blooded man loves something to grab blah blah blah, only if bursting a nut is all he is interested in. Different strokes for different folks I guess. All I know is, the ones that don't have much to grab aren't overlooked because of that. That's the reality on the ground. Oh & I never said I was a toothpick now grin I got meat, it's just not excessive tongue I'm soft & supple too...in moderation of course wink

No, not in Jozi but close, PTA.
lol. Meat..? I love meat , i dont like excessive tho, i cant allow it to choke megrin

trust me, i know some dudes that dare not overlook that.. Its almost a formalty for them..

hmm, pta.? Lemme guess, ur name is Lindiwe ? cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by theyrynsolar(f): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
are you the one wearing that black trouser? Is that yansh for only you or your holding it for someone?.cheesy

LOL.. It's for me and my ancestors grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by misspicy(f): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
smh. You that your wasit & yansh is 360.you are now stylishly referring me to someone else...it is your own i want...sad
tongueshocked
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by danbrowndmf(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:

tongueshocked
That stuff u don't want to share it for me again? Abi u just want to make guy with it...
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by danbrowndmf(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2015
theyrynsolar:

plenty yansh at yahoo.com
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by danbrowndmf(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2015
theyrynsolar:

plenty yansh at yahoo.com
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2015
viickerz:

lol. Meat..? I love meat , i dont like excessive tho, i cant allow it to choke megrin

trust me, i know some dudes that dare not overlook that.. Its almost a formalty for them..

hmm, pta.? Lemme guess, ur name is Lindiwe ? cheesy

Well that's their cup of tea. Aint nobody sweating dat tongue

LOL @ Lindiwe. You're close. Lindiwe is a Nguni name. I belong to the Nguni sub-group too-Xhosa. In PTA it's mostly the Sotho sub-group though, predominantly the Tswana, so I'd be Katlego or something along those lines.

Are you currently in SA? If not, where have you lived while here? Lastly, how were the locals to you? I ask because people tend to exaggerate the xenophobic bit online smiley
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by misspicy(f): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
That stuff u don't want to share it for me again? Abi u just want to make guy with it...
what stuff
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by danbrowndmf(m): 10:06am On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:

what stuff
forgotten? Oya let's leave it na.sad b4 u go call me spiller again.
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by misspicy(f): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

LOL @ Lindiwe. You're close. Lindiwe is a Nguni name. I belong to the Nguni sub-group too-Xhosa. In PTA it's mostly the Sotho sub-group though, predominantly the Tswana, so I'd be Katlego or something along those lines.

Are you currently in SA? If not, where have you lived while here? Lastly, how were the locals to you? I ask because people tend to exaggerate the xenophobic bit online smiley

cc Catlova.....come and tell us your experience please smiley
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:

cc Catlova.....come and tell us your experience please smiley

Yes, let's.. tongue
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by misspicy(f): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
forgotten? Oya let's leave it na.sad b4 u go call me spiller again.
hanhan....don't take it personal naw smileytongue
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by danbrowndmf(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:

hanhan....don't take it personal naw smileytongue
Taking it personal? Laye ko jor.
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Jamesdman(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2015
Big butts = Big tommy (most of the time).

A lady only impresses me, if she's got a moderate/big sized butt with a flat tommy to compliment it!!!
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

no im not in sa, but i have family there, my maternal uncle lives in jozi.. I actually wanted to go there for christhmas but some issues came up. Yh, the xenophobic thing is exagerrated a lil bit online, at least towards Nigerians, its more common among the locals tho.. My uncle works in jozi.

I have friends there, Thula just went back yesterday. And s'bu(i dont know the spelling of his full name) grin

Most sa guys i have met are skinny, and their names are hard to pronounce/spell grin

Their girls names too sounds somehow too.. You should hear my brother pronounce Ntombi grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by misspicy(f): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Taking it personal? Laye ko jor.
tongue
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2015
lovdoc:
According to a source, she is just 16 years old, This ukwu deserves to be rated. Guy rate this ukwu and her beauty too. tongue tongue tongue

see more pics: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/rate-this-ukwu-of-this-african-beauty.html

But she is a dwarf nah
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Davidovinci(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2015
This is what YourMain looks like grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2015
viickerz:

no im not in sa, but i have family there, my maternal uncle lives in jozi.. I actually wanted to go there for christhmas but some issues came up. Yh, the xenophobic thing is exagerrated a lil bit online, at least towards Nigerians, its more common among the locals tho.. My uncle works in jozi.

I have friends there, Thula just went back yesterday. And s'bu(i dont know the spelling of his full name) grin

Most sa guys i have met are skinny, and their names are hard to pronounce/spell grin

Their girls names too sounds somehow too.. You should hear my brother pronounce Ntombi grin

What do you mean by it's more common amongst the locals? Can you give an incident?

LMFAO @ South African guys are skinny lipsrsealed Anywhoo, from the names you've given, sounds like you're friends with Zulu guys. Thula is a Zulu name & so is S'bu (Sibusiso in full. Means Blessing). Ntombi is either Zulu or Xhosa, means girl tongue
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

What do you mean by it's more common amongst the locals? Can you give an incident?

LMFAO @ South African guys are skinny lipsrsealed Anywhoo, from the names you've given, sounds like you're friends with Zulu guys. Thula is a Zulu name & so is S'bu (Sibusiso in full. Means Blessing). Ntombi is either Zulu or Xhosa, means girl tongue
my uncle said he witnessed it in a pub in the outskirts, mainly inhabited by the locals. It was not violent tho..

Some Nigerians took it personal here tho, for instance, i work in a south African owned cable tv company [multichoice]. Some customers refused to pay their bills/subscribtions.. Heck , an old man even accused me of being xenophobic grin lol.. I had to explain to him that i am Nigerian, not from Sa.

Humm, wat sort of name is Nomcebo(did i get the spelling?)

the only Zulu guy i know is chaka zulu grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 23, 2015
viickerz:

my uncle said he witnessed it in a pub in the outskirts, mainly inhabited by the locals. It was not violent tho..

Some Nigerians took it personal here tho, for instance, i work in a south African owned cable tv company [multichoice]. Some customers refused to pay their bills/subscribtions.. Heck , an old man even accused me of being xenophobic grin lol.. I had to explain to him that i am Nigerian, not from Sa.

Humm, wat sort of name is Nomcebo(did i get the spelling?)

the only Zulu guy i know is chaka zulu grin

LMFAO @ they accused you of being xenophobic. Nigerians can be very emotional imo.

Nomcebo is a Xhosa name smiley Was she pretty? tongue

It's Shaka, not Chaka lol. I believe it's borrowed from the English word shark. Shark Zulu grin

Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

LMFAO @ they accused you of being xenophobic. Nigerians can be very emotional imo.

Nomcebo is a Xhosa name smiley Was she pretty? tongue

It's Shaka, not Chaka lol. I believe it's borrowed from the English word shark. Shark Zulu grin
lol.. I tot it was 'chaka' , maybe he liked eating fish, hence, the name 'shark zulu'

Nomcebo is cute, she is just dark skinned. , and very thick, she literally gave me the stereotype that south african girls had big butts
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 23, 2015
viickerz:

lol.. I tot it was 'chaka' , maybe he liked eating fish, hence, the name 'shark zulu'

Nomcebo is cute, she is just dark skinned. , and very thick, she literally gave me the stereotype that south african girls had big butts

Hehehe. Ok.
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2015
Davidovinci:
This is what YourMain looks like grin

shocked how did you know ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex / Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.