Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty (15294 Views)

From A Scale Of 1-10 Rate This Sex Dolls (pics) / Check Out This “UKWU NWANYI OBOSI” Dance Video / Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 23, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Hehehe. Ok.
the second pic got me grin grin
chaka zulu looks n.aked .. Lol
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by 30secs(m): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2015
See assss na!! Chooiiii!
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by 30secs(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2015
theyrynsolar:
This shit ain't real, someone with that kind of butter is suppose to have a folded waist... E.g mine grin grin
Derin! Derin! I still know say na you e go be cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by theyrynsolar(f): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2015
30secs:
Derin! Derin! I still know say na you e go be cheesy

Who is dis cool
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Davidovinci(m): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2015
YourMain:

shocked how did you know ?
grin Just a wild guess..i'm right yea?
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
lovdoc:
shocked shocked shocked
10/10
she look like a dwarf to me
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Biim: 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
theyrynsolar:
This shit ain't real, someone with that kind of butter is suppose to have a folded waist... E.g mine grin grin
Madam go and work on your spare tires, there are many people with wide hip and a slim and straight/curved waist, your folds are too much joor.
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by theyrynsolar(f): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Biim:

Madam go and work on your spare tires, there are many people with wide hip and a slim and straight/curved waist, your folds are too much joor.

My standing position caused it... On a normal day it won't show while standing straight. Thanks
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by EmmySparky(m): 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

No, I'm immune to the whole big butt thing. I am South African after all tongue

Here in my forefather's land, she'll be considered a flat ass grin

This is what we call a big butt..
WTF...those pics are crazy...as a matter of fact u south african girls got the perfect body...just like an hour glass...big ass and flat tommy,plus the wide hips...but the flaws u girls in south africa has is that most of y'all aint pretty...making guys bang with their eyes closed...
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
EmmySparky:
WTF...those pics are crazy...as a matter of fact u south african girls got the perfect body...just like an hour glass...big ass and flat tommy,plus the wide hips...but the flaws u girls in south africa has is that most of y'all aint pretty...making guys bang with their eyes closed...

And I'm guessing your girls are pretty, right? grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by EmmySparky(m): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

And I'm guessing your girls are pretty, right? grin
common am not tryna start a fight here.. U knw 9ja girls are way prettier than south africans...but you southafrican girls are blessed with a more perfect body...
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
EmmySparky:
common am not tryna start a fight here.. U knw 9ja girls are way prettier than south africans...but you southafrican girls are blessed with a more perfect body...

LMFAO. Joke of the millenium. Please, please let's not go there, because I won't hesitate to open up & take a sip from one of these...

Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by EmmySparky(m): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

LMFAO. Joke of the millenium. Please, please let's not go there, because I won't hesitate to open up & take a sip from one of these...
lol u can drink em if u want...it looks like an energy drink anywayz...I am a booty lover though so I don't mind ....
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by yinkeys(m): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
viickerz:

no im not in sa, but i have family there, my maternal uncle lives in jozi.. I actually wanted to go there for christhmas but some issues came up. Yh, the xenophobic thing is exagerrated a lil bit online, at least towards Nigerians, its more common among the locals tho.. My uncle works in jozi.

I have friends there, Thula just went back yesterday. And s'bu(i dont know the spelling of his full name) grin

Most sa guys i have met are skinny, and their names are hard to pronounce/spell grin

Their girls names too sounds somehow too.. You should hear my brother pronounce Ntombi grin
Hello, where can I find a lot SA peeps online.
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Davidovinci:

grin Just a wild guess..i'm right yea?

Yeah omygod you're like so smart. Wow.
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Davidovinci(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah omygod you're like so smart. Wow.
Was kidding tho..stay cool
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
theyrynsolar:
looking good there sista
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
lovdoc:
According to a source, she is just 16 years old, This ukwu deserves to be rated. Guy rate this ukwu and her beauty too. tongue tongue tongue

see more pics: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/rate-this-ukwu-of-this-african-beauty.html
she is just 16 yrs old and her yansh massive like dat.hmmm dats what we call end time ukwu.
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
theyrynsolar:

Bros I no dey advertise ooo. Just don't like how some girls hype their fake butt
when she and her boyfriend wan do for inside bedroom and she come pull her cloth then d guy will see its just a plastic booty...hehe

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

No, I'm immune to the whole big butt thing. I am South African after all tongue

Here in my forefather's land, she'll be considered a flat ass grin

This is what we call a big butt..
ok this one looks more real compared to the pics op uploaded.
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by eroticecstasy: 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
sickstars:
kiss kiss kiss kiss my spec love my girls BBW grin

I'm obsessed with thick women

god bless your d!ck, bbw make sense
Re: Photo Of The Day: On A Scale Of 1-10, Rate This Ukwu Of This African Beauty by eroticecstasy: 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
theyrynsolar:

too cute to behold

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don’t Need Any Man, This One Makes Me Release Like Tap Water – Diana Irungu / I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.