Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship (28784 Views)

Watch Video: Woman Shocks Passersby After Experiencing A “period Explosion” / 7 Benefits Of Experiencing A Relationship Break-Up / Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by donestk(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2015
Bro, let her be.

What is yours won't leave you, trust me, talking frm experience.

shakol91:
yes. We started around july. I'm serving in her state.. I'm from west,she's from east (I met her in Abia,she got admission in bayelsa state around october this year). I'm presently at home for xmas break,she sent that message the same day she came back home from school. She's been faithful to me while in school,but still confused till now why she sent that message.. Even we were still calling each other when she was coming home 2ays ago.. I still called her few hours before she sent that message.. I don't think I can Love again.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by enigmang: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2015
2. It gives you a dying passion to succeed at all cost

Lol, this happen both ways. For the guys, nothing is as painful as a girl leaving you cos you're broke, even if she's trying to hide it. This makes you go to work and employ this motto, "Get rich or die trying". For the ladies, it's especially when he despised you when you didn't look so beautiful. Somehow and someway, through hardwork wink , your hips and curves have all woken up. It's your time to do some "shakara".

The African Man problem!!!!!... for the man success is about making money while the woman is hips and curves...then shakara....

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2015
Sammyblaq:
I so much love this article...Op u helped some niggars out here and there.
Better still for the mean time love with ur HEAD.
Thanks bro. I'm glad I did.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by shakol91(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2015
emusmith:
Obviously, she found someone else...what level is she? Is it ndu?
100L, yet to complete 1st semester
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2015
shakol91:
100L, yet to complete 1st semester

Hah! Teenager! This rule will help you

Never be truly serious with a girl who hasn't served. Most university girls are prone to wrong advices from their bad friends. And you will end up a victim.

I keep those ones as just friends, I help them out one way or another: solving their academic or career problems (Not Financial), that way, they always need me. Every student wants to date her teacher. When she finds others, she will still know my indispensable role.

Noone gets hurt.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by shakol91(m): 8:56am On Dec 24, 2015
donestk:
Bro, let her be.

What is yours won't leave you, trust me, talking frm experience.

thanks boss, it still pains me that a girl that I truly love can treat me like this. I love her because she always gives me Joy and now she has taken her joy.. It's only God that gives everlasting Joy
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by shakol91(m): 8:57am On Dec 24, 2015
emusmith:

Hah! Teenager! This rule will help you

Never be truly serious with a girl who hasn't served. Most university girls are prone to wrong advice's from their bad friends. And you will end up a victim.
she's 20 or 21yrs.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by fuckshit: 9:10am On Dec 24, 2015
iamsamdey:
your bottom line ''Bleep''
bloody fυςking ŝhit grin grin
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by fuckshit: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2015
StPete:

Yea, you're fuçking crazy but fuçking on point grin grin
fυςking thanks; BUT... I ain't fυςking crazy; fυςking being real and fυςking having fun grin grin

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by fuckshit: 9:13am On Dec 24, 2015
IykeWest:
Fuçk you! grin
yeah!!! fυςk you too; grin grin
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by StPete: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2015
fuckshit:
fυςking thanks; BUT... I ain't fυςking crazy; fυςking being real and fυςking having fun grin grin

Fùck yea, I'm fùcking loving dis shït grin grin
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by spactacus(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by shakol91(m): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2015
spactacus:
This would have been helpful last month,but now I feel nothing I don fuvk olocho tire
cheesy mine was just 2days ago,I'm trying to move over it
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2015
emusmith:
I doubt...

Lol why ? shocked I've been heart broken lots of times tongue
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2015
PotestDeus:

Hola, hope you had a good day smiley

Holaaa! I did indeed. How are you ?
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2015
Andykruiz:
I'm tempted to ask for details. How was ur night?

And, may I call u "afaridan"?

No!!!!!! You may not. You may never angry angry

My night was awesome cheesy tongue and yourself ?

And you may ask if you wish
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Holaaa! I did indeed. How are you ?

Hale and hearty. How was your coffee date wink
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2015
PotestDeus:

Hale and hearty. How was your coffee date wink

It was awesome! Coffee gives me life tongue Are you a coffee drinker !!?
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Andykruiz(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

No!!!!!! You may not. You may never angry angry
My night was awesome cheesy tongue and yourself ?
And you may ask if you wish
Lolz, feisty.

Had a swell night, thank you.
Ok, since you asked for it, you may as well relate it to me. G'mrng
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 24, 2015
Andykruiz:
Lolz, feisty.

Had a swell night, thank you.

Ok, since you asked for it, you may as well relate it to me. G'mrng

You are welcome! cheesy

Ehmmm I think sometimes you realise people you love are no good for you. In my opinion that's the worst kind of heartbreak. Cause you're forced to choose between having to make this person happy and yourself unhappy or choosing to love them from afar. And loving them while they move on with their life... It's the worst.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Lol why ? shocked I've been heart broken lots of times tongue
You've not been in any serious relationship. lipsrsealed
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 24, 2015
emusmith:
You've not been in any serious relationship. lipsrsealed

I have of course lol why wouldn't I be ?
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Andykruiz(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

You are welcome! cheesy

Ehmmm I think sometimes you realise people you love are no good for you. In my opinion that's the worst kind of heartbreak. Cause you're forced to choose between having to make this person happy and yourself unhappy or choosing to love them from afar. And loving them while they move on with their life... It's the worst.
I sure can relate to that.

The defining moment is when you realize you have to start all over again... This time, alone.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 24, 2015
Andykruiz:
I sure can relate to that.

The defining moment is when you realize you have to start all over again... This time, alone.

Lol well I've no problem with being alone. But I get what you mean tongue
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

I have of course lol why wouldn't I be ?

It's possible, don't sound like it's not. Many ladies over 25 haven't really been in a genuine relationship..They say they have just to, you know what I mean...
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 24, 2015
Oliviaarims:

My one day experience wasn't funny either. I was in a state of utter perplexity.. Lol.. And I used to think heartbreak was a piece of cake!
hahahahahahahahahah

funnycheesycheesy

it an experience one cant forget in a hurry.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Andykruiz(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Lol well I've no problem with being alone. But I get what you mean tongue
Nah, me too. If you can't be happy alone, then you can't be happy with someone.

** cuts tongue off **
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

It was awesome! Coffee gives me life tongue Are you a coffee drinker !!?

Cool. Nah, An orijin drinker :p grin
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 24, 2015
emusmith:

It's possible, don't sound like it's not. Many ladies over 25 haven't really been in a genuine relationship..They say they have just to, you know what I mean...

I know what you mean lol. But yeah I've been in a couple undecided
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 24, 2015
PotestDeus:

Cool. Nah, An orijin drinker :p grin

Lol when your kidney fails you'll know tongue
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Lol when your kidney fails you'll know tongue

In Idris Elba's voice...In this life, ehn, some'n must kill a man tongue
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2015
Andykruiz:
Nah, me too. If you can't be happy alone, then you can't be happy with someone.

** cuts tongue off **

Hahaha I agree.

Why are you cutting off your tongue oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.