Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship (28781 Views)

Watch Video: Woman Shocks Passersby After Experiencing A “period Explosion” / 7 Benefits Of Experiencing A Relationship Break-Up / Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2015
PotestDeus:

In Idris Elba's voice...In this life, ehn, some'n must kill a man tongue

Eh hein. It doesn't have to be kidney failure though tongue
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Andykruiz(m): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Hahaha I agree.

Why are you cutting off your tongue oo
Lol, I think u meant your tongue.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Eh hein. It doesn't have to be kidney failure though tongue

It can be anything. Just enjoy the moment. No one gets out alive sad
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2015
Andykruiz:
Lol, I think u meant your tongue.

No oo definitely your tongue tongue
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2015
PotestDeus:

It can be anything. Just enjoy the moment. No one gets out alive sad

Yes lol but it's survival of the fittest. But you are there spoiling your chances
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Andykruiz(m): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

No oo definitely your tongue tongue
Anything u say ma'am
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

I know what you mean lol. But yeah I've been in a couple undecided

Ok. Married?
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2015
Andykruiz:
Anything u say ma'am

smiley smiley
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 24, 2015
emusmith:

Ok. Married?

Eh ? shocked To my books i am smiley
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Eh ? shocked To my books i am smiley

Ohohoh...I see, ladies who don't have time for guys right? undecided
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 24, 2015
emusmith:

Ohohoh...I see, ladies who don't have time for guys right? undecided

Lol no I'm just not married.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Andykruiz(m): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

smiley smiley
I'm seeing your real lips, not the smiley. #winks
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 24, 2015
Andykruiz:
I'm seeing your real lips, not the smiley. #winks

My real lips ke shocked where ?!
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Lol no I'm just not married.

Do you know it's still possible to see him this year? Or is he already seen?, cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 24, 2015
emusmith:

Do you know it's still possible to see him this year? Or is he already seen?, cheesy

Really ? No he's not seen anywhere. Is Santa going to bring him to me for Christmas ?
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Andykruiz(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

My real lips ke shocked where ?!
Lol. Right there in your diary. They haven't changed over the years though.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
Andykruiz:
Lol. Right there in your diary. They haven't changed over the years though.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Really ? No he's not seen anywhere. Is Santa going to bring him to me for Christmas ?
smiley Jumia will do a better job, I think wink
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Yes lol but it's survival of the fittest. But you are there spoiling your chances

Ditto tongue You should try one bottle with one plate of catfish. You're really missing sad
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
PotestDeus:

Ditto tongue You should try one bottle with one plate of catfish. You're really missing sad
shocked I LOVE catfish! But no oo. I'm very fond of my kidney. Thanks though.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
emusmith:
smiley Jumia will do a better job, I think wink

What's Jumia ?
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

What's Jumia ?
You a Nigerian at all?
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
emusmith:
You a Nigerian at all?

Yes... I've honestly never heard of that before What is it ?
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

shocked I LOVE catfish! But no oo. I'm very fond of my kidney. Thanks though.

Lol @ Fond of your kidney. Just lemme know anytime you change your mind. You bring the catfish, i always have orijin cheesy tongue
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Yes... I've honestly never heard of that before What is it ?
It's a name of a certain company.
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
emusmith:
It's a name of a certain company.

Oh I just googled it lol sounds cool
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Oh I just googled it lol sounds cool

Yep
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by fuckshit: 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
StPete:

Fùck yea, I'm fùcking loving dis shït grin grin
fυςking glad grin grin
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by professore(m): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
I am with u on some of these points
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
hahahahahahahahahah
funnycheesycheesy

it an experience one cant forget in a hurry.
Yea yea..
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

For me I stuck around hoping Id rediscover that person I fell in love with Then one morning I snapped and went like 'fùck this' and walked away
Can u say now that it was a right decision to have given up?
Re: Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
hor=liviaar2640]

Can u say now that it was a right decision to have given up? [/quote]
I didnt give up dear
I know a bad deal when I see one
It was headed nowhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.