Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Nairaland Guys Are Boring! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys Are Boring! (6999 Views)

WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by Genea(f): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
seunny4lif:

God shocked shocked See as you look like my junior sister same face and body shocked shocked
Abi her mum keep another kid for somewhere shocked
dats nyc,will like 2 see her some day
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by MrCork: 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
MhizTessy:
I am already losing interest on this forum.

That moment you wana make a friend online and you get to see that they cant even keep a conversation. I dont wana believe all guys are like this because I've met some cool ones on some other sites, But here, when i decide to reply a PM and get on talking, i end up deleting these guys from my Bbm in a week or less cos we dont talk, have i been meeting the egoistic ones or thats the way nairaland guys are generally?!

I know some ladies will come here to say 'just dont reply the PMs', if you wana give that piece of advice, just dont bother.

....if u looose intarest..is it ilegal to logggof??....sweerry yor ghana atitude will prevent u from find man on nairaland (REAL TALK) angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by Vick4rill(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
jrerico1:
I blame buhari for your idleness
cheesycheesy chineke!
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
Inconclusive
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by seunny4lif(m): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
Genea:
dats nyc,will like 2 see her some day
I don upload her pics for my profile
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by uyisteven(m): 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
MzPecs:
Lemmie just sit back, relax and read comments.. cool

wen u wud b rplyin convos wit not more dan 3 words..
such as k, kk, yea, no etc...y won't d conversation be boring...
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by MzPecs(f): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
uyisteven:

wen u wud b rplyin convos wit not more dan 3 words..
such as k, kk, yea, no etc...y won't d conversation be boring...
*looks back to check who he's referring to*

undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by uyisteven(m): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
MzPecs:

*looks back to check who he's referring to*

undecided

Ma apologies...not u...wantd 2 spk of d female world in general..
d females act lyk dey doin d men a whole world of favour by just bn free wen chattin...
quite annoyin most tymz..
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by MzPecs(f): 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
uyisteven:

Ma apologies...not u...wantd 2 spk of d female world in general..
d females act lyk dey doin d men a whole world of favour by just bn free wen chattin...
quite annoyin most tymz..
It's alright smiley
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by uyisteven(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
MzPecs:

It's alright smiley

see...2 words..*its alright*...bt u did try in d 1st 1...dat was 1 long sentence/ rhetorical qstn...dat aside, u myt want 2 flog doz boiz u kip chattin wit...
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by uyisteven(m): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
MzPecs:

It's alright smiley

see...2 words..*it's alright*...bt u did try in d 1st 1...dat was 1 long sentence/ rhetorical qstn...dat aside, u myt want 2 flog doz boiz u kip chattin wit...
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by Feraz(m): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
pcguru1:

To be honest am actually gulty of this, not ego but because of work stress and all I tend not to ping much as the mood isn't there . got peeps on my bbm who I haven't chatted in months
I tracked you here oh bros! How far the anime? You in Lagos? How do you do?
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by slytubadth(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
MrsChima:
Nairaland guys before 2012 were fun and good common senses . It was a blast to be on NL before 2012!

Where are my old manbishes?! angry cry

You bored again or Mrchima is not around to control you? Why are you asking for your manbishes when you single handily drove them away. You are kinda confuse you know.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by MrsChima(f): 2:07am On Dec 29, 2015
slytubadth:

You bored again or Mrchima is not around to control you? Why are you asking for your manbishes when you single handily drove them away. You are kinda confuse you know.

Bow down bish!!#
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 29, 2015
@MhizTessy, if there is anything that turns me off, it's generalizations. I consider peeps who generalize as lazy.
Back to the discourse, I've met not a few ladies both in reality and online and I must say it takes two to have a great conversation. If you think a guy is boring, it's either:
1- you are also boring (as is typical of many naija ladies expecting the guy to do all the talking while she gives the typical phrasal response).
2-there is an appreciably wide intelligence gap between you two. In this case, it's only helpful that you find sm1 that would reason along your wavelength.
3- many ladies want to turn guys into clowns and jesters. Unless he cracks jokes and tells you stories, you label him as 'booring'. Who has such time to waste. do us a favor. locate the nearest comedy show and go get a good laugh.
That said. I've had the misfortune of meeting some outrightly boring babes (it's ok to be an introvert, yes many ladies active online are introverts, but it's horrific to be an uninspiring introvert) and I must say I wouldn't fancy going over it. I've also met one or two smart babes here - heavenly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
Feraz:
I tracked you here oh bros! How far the anime? You in Lagos? How do you do?

My hard disk dey with person where you at ?
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by Feraz(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
pcguru1:

My hard disk dey with person where you at ?
Lagos.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by firstking01(m): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
Monalisa185:
just don't reply the PMs tongue
hope u dnt do dat undecided...cus yua one of ma besties here, and u knw it
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by Maximillian1: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Thing is, you get what you give.. If you're boring.. The conversation will be boring!
if xo far all the guys she has chatted with have been boring to her,I think she is the boring person in this situation
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
sapiosexual1:
@MhizTessy, if there is anything that turns me off, it's generalizations. I consider peeps who generalize as lazy.
Back to the discourse, I've met not a few ladies both in reality and online and I must say it takes two to have a great conversation. If you think a guy is boring, it's either:
1- you are also boring (as is typical of many naija ladies expecting the guy to do all the talking while she gives the typical phrasal response).
2-there is an appreciably wide intelligence gap between you two. In this case, it's only helpful that you find sm1 that would reason along your wavelength.
3- many ladies want to turn guys into clowns and jesters. Unless he cracks jokes and tells you stories, you label him as 'booring'. Who has such time to waste. do us a favor. locate the nearest comedy show and go get a good laugh.
That said. I've had the misfortune of meeting some outrightly boring babes (it's ok to be an introvert, yes many ladies active online are introverts, but it's horrific to be an uninspiring introvert) and I must say I wouldn't fancy going over it. I've also met one or two smart babes here - heavenly.

In your opinion!
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 30, 2015
MhizTessy:

That moment you wana make a friend online and you get to see that they cant even keep a conversation. I dont wana believe all guys are like this because I've met some cool ones on some other sites, But here, when i decide to reply a PM and get on talking, i end up deleting these guys from my Bbm in a week or less cos we dont talk, have i been meeting the egoistic ones or thats the way nairaland guys are generally?!

I know some ladies will come here to say 'just dont reply the PMs', if you wana give that piece of advice, just dont bother.
How many guys have you met from NL? Stop making generalizations o.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2015
MhizTessy:

In your opinion!
Take heart. Also extended my condolence to other pained NL babes.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by Monalisa185(f): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
firstking01:
hope u dnt do dat undecided...cus yua one of ma besties here, and u knw it

hehehehe, ion have access to my email account sf...
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by firstking01(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, ion have access to my email account sf...
smiley...so, hws yhu?
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by Greenbullet(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
MhizTessy:

your father is boring. OPONU.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by Monalisa185(f): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
firstking01:
smiley...so, hws yhu?
I'm good tho...you?
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Greenbullet:
your father is boring. OPONU.
You and your display picture are crazy. Gerrarahia
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by firstking01(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

I'm good tho...you?
i'm even finer...hws lag??
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by Monalisa185(f): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
firstking01:
i'm even finer...hws lag??
Lag's just here... hustles...you know....
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by firstking01(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

Lag's just here... hustles...you know....
its rather dusty here...people refused to travel grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by misshoree(f): 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Thing is, you get what you give.. If you're boring.. The conversation will be boring!
seconded
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Boring! by Monalisa185(f): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2015
firstking01:
its rather dusty here...people refused to travel grin

it's dusty here too....I just recoverd from my own share of harmattan-sponsored cough and catarrh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World's Most Busty Breaast [PHOTO] / I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) / I SAID YES, Another Cute Pre-wedding Picture Shoot By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.