Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body (9920 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / (Graphic pics) she was scarred by an accident. what he did was so touching / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by acidrop(f): 1:44am On Jun 23, 2009
Phemour:

Acidrop: NO! sad

Teissys: Yes! kiss
IYEME! wetin concern me inside now? pls ooooo undecided
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by vivaladiva(f): 2:04am On Jun 23, 2009
i had a burn on my chest, no thanks to long throat for hot milk, thankfully it didnt pour on my breast, but i have a prominent scar on my chest and a skin graft taken from one of my tights, in all my years of dating, it has nevr bothered me, to me it makes me special and trust me the men dont even notice and even when dey do its somin dey identify wiv me, a testament to my strong personality and stubborness hahahah
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by teissys(f): 8:16am On Jun 23, 2009
acidrop:

IYEME! wetin concern me inside now? pls ooooo undecided

LWKM grin
Acidrop no mind d bobo. You know him naw
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 13, 2011
beauty comes from the heart and any guy who doesn't love you cos of your outward appearance doesn't love you at all.
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 13, 2011
@ topic: yes!! I could and have actually, I dated a guy who has a few scars which were a direct result of being wounded in a civil war in his country (lol, sorry for contributing even though this thread is for men  grin).

truth is. . .
Love causes one to over look many things and almost everything - mainly what is not important. When I love, I LOVE! You could have one leg and half an arm and MzDarkSkin will be there to help you achieve what you cannot do for yourself.  smiley
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by sexylogan(m): 5:19pm On May 13, 2011
Why not? A girl may be attractive but it's her character that makes her beautiful.
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Orton10(m): 5:30pm On May 13, 2011
Men make una dey sincere Oooo!!!! . . .be realistic.
Love is blind - Yes . . .but e get limits shocked
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder - I pity that beholder!  undecided

Don't get me wrong poster, There are Women with far more "not so cool"  *coughs* defects as yours but
have found love.
But to be sincere with You dear - It won't be easy. . . .goodluck all the same.
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by annawhite(f): 5:54pm On May 13, 2011
if i couldnt date a man wit a crooked d i c k then i cnt date one wit visible scars!
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Orton10(m): 6:10pm On May 13, 2011
Annie . . . our poster is female shocked shocked
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by annawhite(f): 6:12pm On May 13, 2011
yea! I kno,jst saying scars aint ma thang!
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Atreides(f): 6:26pm On May 13, 2011
Uhm i think scars on a guy are kinda hot
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by Youngpo413: 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
annawhite:
if i couldnt date a man wit a crooked d i c k then i cnt date one wit visible scars!
smh
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by tossedbae(f): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
annawhite:
yea! I kno,jst saying scars aint ma thang!
wat if u were the one?

Smh
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by mirabellachoco(f): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
Don't worry dear,for every woman God has destined a man for her.So open yr heart to love and it will come knocking on yr door cheers
Re: Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body by beshiman(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Oyinks:
He may love me but i know he is human too. he may smile at me does not mean he is not irritated. i feel it may be unfair to my husband and there r a lot of women out with fresh and smooth skin. imagine me wearing lingerie with scars all ovwer, not attractive even to myself

ogidi, i know but in his mind, it is not a pretty sight to behold.

Dearie, stop such assumption and thought. I am physically challenged but since I cast out the worries of my challenge; I have always been happy, in fact lots of ladies are even wishing to marry me due to my caring attitude and excellent character.

All you need to do is to work on your true beauty which is within. Be of good character, be loving and loveable, never look than on yourself because it could result to low self esteem. Be a good cook and know how to keep the home. Just be yourself and you will see males wishing to have you as theirs.

Remember, you cannot control others' thoughts about you but you can control yours to influence theirs.

Thank you, Ma.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop / Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) / Man Shares an Interesting Fact During Sex(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.