Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

When She Says She Needs SPACE.... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says She Needs SPACE.... (43029 Views)

South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by ideatoprince18(m): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
she tells me she needs space ..... I simply carry her to d middle of sahara wit my helicopter n drop her dere

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by killsmith(f): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
misspicy2:
And what if he says he needs space? lipsrsealed
when a man sees the need to walk, he doesnt ask..he walks away...
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by CaroLyner(f): 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
blakky97:

those ones are paper tigers. lily-livered, namby-pamby, mummy- spoiled, chicken- hearted cry babies with a masculine " front thing" unfortunately. real niggaz dont beg nobody except where Floyd may weather type of money is involved.
Bruhh undecided grin
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Snoolv360(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
Multiply the space by 3 or more and allow the space to be so long. Next time she will think twice b4 that yeye space. She won build mansion for the space? Give her long lasting space abeg

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Arebay(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
all these guys above me .will they ever admit they were kneeling down and begging her.everyone be forming macho man grin

D bitch bin kneeling since day 1 singing wit my holy mic ..
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by CaroLyner(f): 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
AreaFada2:

In this day & age? With so many ladies everywhere?

One oyinbo babe (OB) gave me that attitude long ago.

OB: I don't know how I feel about our relationship.
Me: Hmmmmm.
OB: Yeah.
Me: you were the one talking about marriage during Xmas, just two weeks ago. And I told you we shouldn't rush things. We have only been together a few months.
OB: Yes. but I have been thinking since then.
Me: Ok. And you were saying all that with your mum & siblings listening.
OB:Yes. But now I need time to think things through.
Me: Ok by me. But if think I'm gonna sit by the phone waiting for your call, think again.

I was visiting to spend the weekend with her. I kukuma took my little rucksack and left immediately.
I called a mate in the evening and we went to a club. On our way to the club, I met a gorgeous babe inside the train n we got talking, even about my gf. We exchanged numbers.

A month later, the "train girl" gave me a call
hmm.fair enough
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by misspicy2(f): 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
killsmith:
when a man sees the need to walk, he doesnt ask..he walks away...
afterall relationship is all about the man,isnt it? grin
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by CaroLyner(f): 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
fastestfinger:
can you name one significant thing that (most) girls contribute to a guys life, apart from th "p" inbetween their legs?
how does that relate with the topic?
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
VENTY0:
he said he need space.... I am still praying for his return. not easy to say goodbye. I love him :'

Awww... pele. embarassed
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by dechandel(f): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
kilokeys:

Baby.. Ill tell u all about it on bbm. Hw u dey?
Nawa o grin angry
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by cecegorz(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
kilokeys:

Hello there. I am proponent of individualism.. We all need to clear our heads sometimes.. But check this out...

She was in school.. We don't get to see in months.

I think i was too perfect for her.. So i just upgraded.
A chef, a guitarist, poet, funny, humor, working class.

My only fault is,... I dont double date.. I think a single relationship is more than enough.

I told her I don't like drama Queens. And funny enough I asked..

How long would u need, baby?

She replied, " I don't know".
Yeah Bro. Kick her to the curbs and move on.
I love ladies that are really feminine, knowing when to use their body language perfectly, not all those drama queens that will keep sulking all day long and expecting you to running helter skelter and reading her mind to know what she wants as if you're a psychiatrist

2 Likes

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by fastestfinger: 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
how does that relate with the topic?
i'm trying to understand what exactly it is that would cause him to grovel before her.
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by CaroLyner(f): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
fastestfinger:
i'm trying to understand what exactly it is that would cause him to grovel before her.
probably he was the one at fault.and he sees her as his mrs right?
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Chazzyboy: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Chommieblaq:
Hahaha hahaha far away space!!!
you eh
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Bonethugss: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ray360:

well, I think there is an erroneous meaning attached to the line "I need space". A colossal number of people see it as a ploy to hoodwink the other party and go on cheating spree. it's actually a deep phrase! Needing space doesn't mean she/he is walking way, It's just a breathing space to clear the head of some hurly-burly thoughts.

You are just the best, your choice of words reflects intelligence and your message is on point.... are you a psychologist... grin grin or you'be had personal experience on the topic.
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Chazzyboy: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
all these guys above me .will they ever admit they were kneeling down and begging her.everyone be forming macho man grin
kneel for u? Nah
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by enygmababe: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
Toks2008:

Nice curves..hope the pix no be google extraction...lol...just asking..

I have always preferred guys who like me for what I have in my head and not any body part or shape. I felt strongly about that in my teens and despite the years......I haven't changed.

Do have a lovely day smiley
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by ifeomaekol(f): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
its the other way round, any guy that kneels and beg his bae cuz she asked for space needs to be shot 3times in the head angry
iffa hear
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by fastestfinger: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
probably he was the one at fault.and he sees her as his mrs right?
would that be enough reason for him to beg?

Besides, begging a girl has never been known to work. She may accept him; but that would be out of pity...and we all know loving or staying in a relationship out of pity does not work.
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by abdoolorunwa(m): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
NO BE LIE!!!
CaroLyner:
big boys are guys with class ,but guess love makes them do some things sometimes.
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by CaroLyner(f): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
fastestfinger:
would that be enough reason for him to beg?

Besides, begging a girl has never been known to work. She may accept him; but that would be out of pity...and we all know loving or staying in a relationship out of pity does not work.
which pity.a girl that has withstand your bullshit for so long,and finally decides she needs space.a guy in his right mind would def apologise.not necessarily by kneeling down.
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by ekefre4(m): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Cutehector:
Dats why i really like myself... She needs space, i give her 120 hectares of space..
Too small.....jst go 2 mars
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Toks2008(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
enygmababe:

I have always preferred guys who like me for what I have in my head and not any body part or shape. I felt strongly about that in my teens and despite the years......I haven't changed.

Do have a lovely day smiley

Good thing you mentioned this..

The hard fact is this..i love curves YES and i really love hot chics BUT I DO NOT GET CARRIED AWAY BY A LADY'S PHYSICAL BEAUTY.

Apparently there must be a first endearing thing that attracts me to a lady and if i move closer and im not impressed with what i see,i take a bow and talking about what i see,i don't lay emphasis on eloquence but intelligence,poise and proper decorum with sexual decency topping the list.

Just thank your mum for giving you that beauty but i like you for not allowing it get to head cos the moment it does,....

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
Maybe she's a side chick if you really love her (the way I love my bae) u go kneel down beg tire.
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by martyns303(m): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
Toks2008:

Good thing you mentioned this..

The hard fact is this..i love curves YES and i really love hot chics BUT I DO NOT GET CARRIED AWAY BY A LADY'S PHYSICAL BEAUTY.

Apparently there must be a first endearing thing that attracts me to a lady and if i move closer and im not impressed with what i see,i take a bow and talking about what i see,i don't lay emphasis on eloquence but intelligence,poise and proper decorum with sexual decency topping the list.

Just thank your mum for giving you that beauty but i like you for not allowing it get to head cos the moment it does,....

Dude chill, she's not dumb, she knows u will say any BS to get throught to her.

Secondly that's not even her, I have seen that pics before, u don't need someone to tell u that's a professional pics.
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by enygmababe: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by martyns303(m): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
enygmababe:

grin grin grin

Clap for yourself. You deserve it

And why are u quoting me again?
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by greatness22(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
its the other way round, any guy that kneels and beg his bae cuz she asked for space needs to be shot 3times in the head angry
Bros abeg, collect 3 bottles, i go sought the bill.

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by emmygzy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
Chommieblaq:

Hahaha hahaha today or tomorrow.
tommorow Xmas day.
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Erukumakanaki: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
Speechless3:

But thats what y'all do...ok most.
Atleast Not me, My African Ego is way too huge angry
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
Like seriously, when my lady said she needed space, I gave her a huge space.
By the time she exhausted her space, and came back, my new baby has given birth to a wonderful child.
It's better a girl says bye, and move on, rather than asking for space.
Girls ask for space when there are new, but unsure prospects. As in, ojukokoro, or long throat.
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Lovelynature(m): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Giving them the space they ask for is just the best way, because trying to persuade her may never work. You gat to value yourself and grant her request asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Bride Pounds For Her Husband-to-be As He Watches In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics / Boyfriend Lied About His Age / Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.