Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

When She Says She Needs SPACE.... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says She Needs SPACE.... (43023 Views)

South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by CaroLyner(f): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
martyns303:

Kneeling down to apologize to ur woman doesn't make u less a man. Don't mind all these 20yr old boys that are just developing testosterone. "Big boys", I have seen guys who represent the definition of that word in every sense apologize to their women. If as a guy you haven't seen a woman worth going the extra mile for, Then you are still growing up. Cos their comes a point in a man's life when you just have to let go of the player thing and love someone for real.

The problem is most women tend to go for the guys who are still playing.
for reals .wonder who they're trynna impress online.
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
dont mind them.they deceiving no one but themselves grin

Hey! Whatsapp wii you? You always a realist I like dt.
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
you should ask why, it doesnt necessarily mean that she wants a break up, btw pls click www.nairaland.com/2821176/does-sugar-intake-affect-menstrual#41301203 and help me answer the question. Thanks!
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by CaptPlanet(m): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
kilokeys:

Hello there. I am proponent of individualism.. We all need to clear our heads sometimes.. But check this out...

She was in school.. We don't get to see in months.

I think i was too perfect for her.. So i just upgraded.
A chef, a guitarist, poet, funny, humor, working class.

My only fault is,... I dont double date.. I think a single relationship is more than enough.

I told her I don't like drama Queens. And funny enough I asked..

How long would u need, baby?

She replied, " I don't know".

Agreed
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by fastestfinger: 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
all these guys above me .will they ever admit they were kneeling down and begging her.everyone be forming macho man grin
can you name one significant thing that (most) girls contribute to a guys life, apart from th "p" inbetween their legs?

5 Likes

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Olasco93: 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
Seventeen:
See dem cheesy, forming big boys. We d babes know hw far naa, but no wahala shaa, afterall we dont mind wen u guyz form big boyz in public, wen d chips are down, we know u all are babies. cheesy

Sometimes, the grasses always seem to be greener on the other side but we should also beware of deception.

3 Likes

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by CaroLyner(f): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
officialmcfresh1:

People just pretending anyhow in nairaland
no mind them jare
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by enygmababe: 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
XYZ...234:

Kneeling down to apologize to ur woman doesn't make u less a man. Don't mind all these 20yr old boys that are just developing testosterone. "Big boys", I have seen guys who represent the definition of that word in every sense apologize to their women. If as a guy you haven't seen a woman worth going the extra mile for, Then you are still growing up. Cos their comes a point in a man's life when you just have to let go of the player thing and love someone for real.

Toks2008:

If you truly love a woman,and you really offended her,there is ansolutely nothing wrong in kneeling on one leg to beg her but when you go on two legs another thing don enter..lol

Both of you are gems. Part of the very few REAL MEN I have read from on nairaland. Lots of children spewing stuff they know nothing of. In real relationships (I mean those that last) there is no power struggle.

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by muelzik(m): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
martyns303:

You spoke well. But it is not pride either to man up and say in words reasons why she shouldn't leave you. Must you kneel down to show humility? No! By the way, it takes pride for a woman to demand u kneel to beg her before she accepts to walk with you. It is kinda childish if you ask me.

I repeat, no woman is indispensable. Reactions are borne out of actions. The good begets the good, and the bad, the bad!

7 Likes

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by pedrilo: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
She 'll be gettin my "Hello's from the other side"

5 Likes

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by felzylix(m): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
I PRESS THE SPACE KEY
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by 1miccza: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
I'll download a beautiful picture of the outer space,send it to her and forget about her..
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by jornie(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
ok

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by TheNextAce: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
Kilokeys my brother for 6yrs in the University, let's pray new madam would not be asking for space also grin grin

By the way, thanks for the Christmas gift.

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by 400billionman: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
all these guys above me .will they ever admit they were kneeling down and begging her.everyone be forming macho man grin

grin

Thats a good one..

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Seventeen(f): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
Olasco93:

Sometimes, the grasses always seem to be greener on the other side but we should also beware of deception.
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Laveda(f): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ray360:

well, I think there is an erroneous meaning attached to the line "I need space". A colossal number of people see it as a ploy to hoodwink the other party and go on cheating spree. it's actually a deep phrase! Needing space doesn't mean she/he is walking way, It's just a breathing space to clear the head of some hurly-burly thoughts.
Well said..... some people just misunderstand the whole thing without thinking twice...
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by CaptPlanet(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
misspicy2:
And what if he says he needs space? lipsrsealed

Talk to him. Find out why he needs space. Whatever it is, he should be able to talk about it, who knows, u could have a solution to it and he doesn't know it but if he doesn't have any reasonable explanation, He's leaving.
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Toks2008(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
enygmababe:

Both of you are gems. Part of the very few REAL MEN I have read from on nairaland. Lots of children spewing stuff they know nothing of. In real relationships (I mean those that last) there is no power struggle.

Nice curves..hope the pix no be google extraction...lol...just asking..
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Realhommie(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
I wish hv ur kinda guts @Op... But yu get mind sha, yu moved on in just 3 dayz? Chai diaris Godooooooo
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
kilokeys:
cheesy how do u react when ur bae tells u she needs space?

Mine was simple.. I knew it was the beginning of the End.

I said "goodbye"..

Got a new chic in 3 days

Ex texting and all.. wondering why she is making contact from her galaxy in faraway space..
lols,u just lost a girl cos u failed a simple test.
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by AreaFada2: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:

In this day & age? With so many ladies everywhere?

One oyinbo babe (OB) gave me that attitude long ago.

OB: I don't know how I feel about our relationship.
Me: Hmmmmm.
OB: Yeah.
Me: you were the one talking about marriage during Xmas, just two weeks ago. And I told you we shouldn't rush things. We have only been together a few months.
OB: Yes. but I have been thinking since then.
Me: Ok. And you were saying all that with your mum & siblings listening.
OB:Yes. But now I need time to think things through.
Me: Ok by me. But if think I'm gonna sit by the phone waiting for your call, think again.

I was visiting to spend the weekend with her. I kukuma took my little rucksack and left immediately.
I called a mate in the evening and we went to a club. On our way to the club, I met a gorgeous babe inside the train n we got talking, even about my gf. We exchanged numbers.

A month later, the "train girl" gave me a call. We dated for a few years after that.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by martyns303(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
muelzik:

You spoke well. But it is not pride either to man up and say in words reasons why she shouldn't leave you. Must you kneel down to show humility? No! By the way, it takes pride for a woman to demand u kneel to beg her before she accepts to walk with you. It is kinda childish if you ask me.

I repeat, no woman is indispensable. Reactions are borne out of actions. The good begets the good, and the bad, the bad!

Dude, a man won't let go of what he knows he will never get again. If it's vj of course u can get loads of it, and trust me I have seen loads and loads of it, I am not trying to brag but to prove a point. A woman won't just wake up one morning and say she wants to leave, you must have bleeped up big time. At that point there is absolutely nothing wrong in kneeling down to say sorry.

You seem to have a problem with the kneeling I see, you feel less a man I guess or it's less signifying.

When u have achieved certain level of success, when women are practically throwing themselves at you, and you have had enough of them. You will soon realize nothing else matters except for that one person you sincerely love.

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by emperorchedda(m): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
muelzik:

I knelt and beg a woman only when I was a kid. Why beg her when better ladies are craving for affection and attention. Grown-ups don't do that. Kids do.
Spot on!
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
kilokeys:
cheesy how do u react when ur bae tells u she needs space?

Mine was simple.. I knew it was the beginning of the End.

I said "goodbye"..

Got a new chic in 3 days

Ex texting and all.. wondering why she is making contact from her galaxy in faraway space..

Hahahahaha! Bros na d way b dat ooo.

If she says she needs space. Just tell her your fada God na em get d whole space say she fit take am as she like. If this planet no reach make she further take d space reach pluto cheesy cheesy
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by tuminix(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
I can remember my ex saying

She; let's break up

And I'm like

Me; nice doing business with you.....

wink
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by hustla(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Olasco93:
Simple:
''When you attract a lady with your Body/Materials soon she will leave you. But when you attract her with your Mind, Oh my God, you will be the one begging her to leave you.''

undecided

1999 na in that one go work

4 Likes

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by skare: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mine was like,she need 3 months space but in 3days she came 2 my house and slept.yeye Space

2 Likes

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Elparaiso(m): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Seventeen:
See dem cheesy, forming big boys. We d babes know hw far naa, but no wahala shaa, afterall we dont mind wen u guyz form big boyz in public, wen d chips are down, we know u all are babies. cheesy
You the babes ba?
Why are you typing in class?
Will you tell your prefect to call your teacher immediately?

Omo Seventeen

2 Likes

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ray360:

The term "I need space" shouldn't just come up. the person must have been plagued by challenges and many issues the head couldn't handle. Was she bedeviled by any Problems? I don't know her, But one thing is certain, No guy should take that line serious if she says it spontaneously without any ignition.
As a girl, she needs to confined in her man of any trouble. She was just a stranger and deserved everything.
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by martyns303(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
muelzik:

I knelt and beg a woman only when I was a kid. Why beg her when better ladies are craving for affection and attention. Grown-ups don't do that. Kids do.

U need to stop dating girls with low self esteem.
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by viktor01(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Even dummies know, that is an euphemism for "it's over"
I told her that i needed some time to think with the hope that she will grasp what i actually meant but after some time, she called and i was like, how the hell do you want me to break the news to you again?

I have been thinking about it, what does a guy benefit from a relationship when he dates a girl within his vicinity? Sex I guess. what about for a guy that dates a girl outside his environs (long distant relationship)? basically he gains nothing rather he lost more. if this is the case, what then is the essence of dating?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / Igbo Bride Pounds For Her Husband-to-be As He Watches In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics / Boyfriend Lied About His Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.