Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,390 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

When She Says She Needs SPACE.... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says She Needs SPACE.... (43027 Views)

South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by VENTY0(f): 9:06am On Dec 25, 2015
ehix89:
guess he doesnt deserve u
my heart has refused to accept that. so pained
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by VENTY0(f): 9:08am On Dec 25, 2015
Sunbellar:
Sorry dear!
thanks
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by VENTY0(f): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2015
Ioannes:

Awww... pele. embarassed
thanks

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by intruder15(m): 9:26am On Dec 25, 2015
Ray360:

Bro, I don't know Joy, and I also feel many people use that line ignorantly. Like I aforementioned above, The Truism of that phrase is embedded in it's causal factor . never take it serious if all was bliss and she just came up with it.
Ray360:

[color=purple]Bro, I don't know Joy, and I also feel many people use that line ignorantly. Like I aforementioned above, The Truism of that phrase is embedded in it's causal factor . never take it serious if all was bliss and she just came up with it.
[/color]
Ray360:

Bro, I don't know Joy, and I also feel many people use that line ignorantly. Like I aforementioned above, The Truism of that phrase is embedded in it's causal factor . never take it serious if all was bliss and she just came up with it.

hehehe... This ur advice is for d gods.. In naija, we know dat once ''space'' is asked for, d relationship neva remains d same after space grin
Ray360:

Ray360:

[color=purple]Bro, I don't know Joy, and I also feel many people use that line ignorantly. Like I aforementioned above, The Truism of that phrase is embedded in it's causal factor . never take it serious if all was bliss and she just came up with it.
[/color]
Ray360:

hehehe... This ur advice is for d gods.. In naija, we know dat once ''space'' is asked for, d relationship neva remains d same after space
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by ehix89(m): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2015
VENTY0:
my heart has refused to accept that. so pained
its well

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by mommysgirl(f): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Anyone that tells me he/she needs space is as good as dead to me... cool
You're mean mean grin
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
mommysgirl:

You're mean mean grin

I know cool
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Deetosin(m): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Bamz(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2015
fluffybaby:
Get her a model of the galaxy.
Buy her a photo of space
Mark her a spot in the house and make sure she doesnt cross it

But, is it bad to want space? smiley

LOL you're so funny, I'm gonna die kiss

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
Chommieblaq:
Hahaha hahaha far away space!!!

You school in University of Maiduguri (Unimaid).
Right?
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Chommieblaq(f): 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

You school in University of Maiduguri (Unimaid).
Right?
Yup
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
Chommieblaq:

Yup

Great.

#MadeInUnimaid.
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Chommieblaq(f): 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Great.

#MadeInUnimaid.
PROUDLY MAIDITE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:52am On Dec 27, 2015
kilokeys:

I chose to. Better than sitting and crying saying "all girls are evil"

I just checked my archives.. Dug up a file and started processing.

With my guitar skills, cooking skills.. I invited her over.. Now i am the best thing in her life grin
So, na food you use capture her grin?
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by chibwike(m): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Dear You didn't send me any Christmas text.

No problem tho, just try and reply the one I sent to you.
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by kilokeys(m): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Part of it sha.. U sabi every Na..

See what I cooked on Xmas day. If i serve u ds one, u no go trip?

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
kilokeys:

Part of it sha.. U sabi every Na..

See what I cooked on Xmas day. If i serve u ds one, u no go trip?
Hehehehehehe wink wink.. Nice cooking skills.. Ever thought of running a restaurant?

chibwike:
Dear You didn't send me any Christmas text.
No problem tho, just try and reply the one I sent to you.

I am sincerely sorry, though I mentioned you on my diary wishing you a Merry xmas.. Maybe, you didn't see it.. Hope I am forgiven kiss?
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by kowalsky: 3:07am On Dec 28, 2015
CaroLyner:
all these guys above me .will they ever admit they were kneeling down and begging her.everyone be forming macho man grin

donnut mind 'em... except you guys wer never really in love.
you won't just move to alpha centauri cos she said she needed space
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by chibwike(m): 6:41am On Dec 28, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Hehehehehehe wink wink.. Nice cooking skills.. Ever thought of running a restaurant?

I am sincerely sorry, though I mentioned you on my diary wishing you a Merry xmas.. Maybe, you didn't see it.. Hope I am forgiven kiss?
Yeah, you are, no problem
Re: When She Says She Needs SPACE.... by CaroLyner(f): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2015
kowalsky:

donnut mind 'em... except you guys wer never really in love.
you won't just move to alpha centauri cos she said she needed space
exactly..!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Bride Pounds For Her Husband-to-be As He Watches In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics / Boyfriend Lied About His Age / Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.