Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

What To Get For A Girl Camping With You During Xmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Get For A Girl Camping With You During Xmas (560 Views)

Hottest!!! Camping Trip Sex / She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help / See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Get For A Girl Camping With You During Xmas by Jimdonnet(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
I have a girlfriend who is visiting me and camping with me four 5days. thing is what do I get ready for a girl visiting me during this period?

#rice don day
#codeine day
#kush
#tomatoes and fish day
#chicken day
#soft drinks also

is there anything else am missing
Re: What To Get For A Girl Camping With You During Xmas by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Condooooooooooms grin it's better to be safe than sorry later.
Re: What To Get For A Girl Camping With You During Xmas by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
KashyBaby:
Condooooooooooms grin it's better to be safe than sorry later.

Nigga totally missed the most important stuff! grin
Re: What To Get For A Girl Camping With You During Xmas by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
DonChippy:

Nigga totally missed the most important stuff! grin

Lol..now he shud know abt it grin
Re: What To Get For A Girl Camping With You During Xmas by Jimdonnet(m): 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
I don't Bleep with condoms sorry

(1) (Reply)

Some Weird Qustions Bordering A Nairalander / Why Men Can't Stay Faithful-1 / The High Cost Of An Orgasm: Is Momentary Pleasure Worth A Lifetime Of Regret?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.