Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips (67927 Views)

Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by ogunwalea(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

He has done the right thing wit her. Just because you don't agree does not make it otherwise
You make sense brotherly...
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by EmekaBlue(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
i think say na big daughter sef...peeps ehn
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Beckytee(f): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
hmmm! notin is wrong with the kiss, the gal is small. what I don't like is the fact that she used two earrings
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by kingsilly(m): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Steph Curry does this sometimes before starting a game...
What's wrong with Nigerians .
Mshewwwww
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Saltnlight: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

And how do you know he is taking advantage of her? Since when do you read minds and intentions just from a picture.

I didn't say he's taking advantage of her.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by kingsilly(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
darlenese:
Kiss ur kids on the cheek , this isn't right to me

Oh pls sharrap...
Swerve left if it ain't right to you..
Msheww

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
yunisco:
It seems u did ur primary, secondary and college of education in pankshine,plateau state without come to the state capital (Jos) for once. Try n b expose okay, just for d gud of ur future. Na advice o
Lol@try to be expose? Dude did I look like one local guy to you? Na you get your mouth sha.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Fearcom(m): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Every innocent little girl's first love, first male role model and first "husband"is her dad. Most little girls I know WANT TO kiss their dad; and YES on the lips...teach your girl child well, because LIFE will someday remove all the innocence..

But then HOW and WHAT you teach your little girl about love and affection will be what she will EXIBIT to her future husband.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by toshmann(m): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
see me see wahala o, wetin dey wrong with kissing your own daughter abeg?

Abeg make people park well joo angry

If na him niece then some fit argue, but na him pikin, she be very small pikin. Give the guy a break joo

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

He has done the right thing wit her. Just because you don't agree does not make it otherwise
Ok. His daughter his choice. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
ogunwalea:

Bro, the fact is he didn't see it as a wrong thing and that's why he posted the picture for thousands of people to see... That simply means he's doing it with a clean heart. But like i said, it's still nobody's business. No one prays to bleep her own daughter...
bro I don't think you'll be comfortable in a society where daughters are kissing their fathers and mothers their sons...very soon it'll be brothers and sisters kissing...Is that OK by u too??...summary of my point is...it is totally wrong and should be condemned to prevent subsequent events of such!!!...you owe the society condemnation of evil?!
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by espn(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
Saltnlight:

I beleive boundaries should be drawn...and daughters taught to keep certain parts to thier future husbands...when that girl grows up and marries, it would not be ok to kiss her on the lips again...so if it's wrong then, it is wrong now, as well as other private parts of her body that are sensitive and sensual in nature..let's teach our daughters values and clear boundaries.
If her father can kiss her on the lips then her brothers cousins, uncles may also kiss her on the lips ....they are family too..abi?
den if it's wrong now..its wrong wen she's still a toddler..lets face reality pls!
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Banter1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
Very wrong! Kissing a grown up daughter on the lips, no. I will never do that.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by DISTINGUISHED(m): 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
grin grin grin
It is only a #pedophile
That will say something
is wrong with this picture
shocked

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Tjankhal(m): 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
Amelian:
Very wrong
Perverts in the name of Dads.
When he starts having sex with her , he will say shebi she is his daughter. And can show her love in anyway he seems it fit...smhh

What's wrong is completely wrong.. If my husband dares kiss my daughter at such age. He will understand what life is all about!
õga gan
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by darlenese(f): 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
kingsilly:

Oh pls sharrap...
Swerve left if it ain't right to you..
Msheww

Is that why u want to kill yourself?
In case you don't understand English , underline the word "to me"
Why quote me with your big head
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Sabahthegreat(m): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
Incest... grin
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by sleeknick: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
oh really?

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by kingsilly(m): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
darlenese:

Is that why u want to kill yourself?
In case you don't understand English , underline the word "to me"
Why quote me with your big head

I'll strongly advice you know the meaning of the word "morality".. It's not about "you", it's what the general public thinks about it..
So as I say and I repeat swerve left if ain't right to you.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by nadigo(m): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Amelian:
Very wrong
Perverts in the name of Dads.
When he starts having sex with her , he will say shebi she is his daughter. And can show her love in anyway he seems it fit...smhh

What's wrong is completely wrong.. If my husband dares kiss my daughter at such age. He will understand what life is all about!

it because you ve a very biased mind u need to br ecposed
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by MropeEleniyan00(m): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lets the young man show love to his daughter...The pics is cool..Nothing wrong
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by banio: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
My daughter is like 8 months. I peck her on her lip. But I can't kiss her.
I also suck catarrh from her nose.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by yunisco: 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol@try to be expose? Dude did I look like one local guy to you? Na you get your mouth sha.
not local persay but am trying to use a word before the word local.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by darlenese(f): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
kingsilly:

I'll strongly advice you know the meaning of the word "morality".. It's not about "you", it's what the general public thinks about it..
So as I say and I repeat swerve left if ain't right to you.

See who is talking about morals , when u can't even choose the right words to use on a social media , if you are not a taut , I'm sorry , u need to work on itself !
You obviously sound like a taut to me sad
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nothing wrong in kissing your child onthe lips undecided

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Meritocracy: 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
He has forgotten that he wasn't at studio with babes. But the girl is small and her emotion would go beyond father to daughter stuff and if enjoys it she would like to do it with someone else. Hope he doesn't has male house help
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Bolade005: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
No no no... This is wrong. angry
That is wrong?

Would it be okay if it were to be a mother and her son?

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by kingsilly(m): 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
darlenese:

See who is talking about morals , when u can't even choose the right words to use on a social media , if you are not a taut , I'm sorry , u need to work on itself !
You obviously sound like a taut to me sad

I give up on you if you insist on not getting the message...
Whatever makes you sleep well @ night.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Plateevent(m): 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
So kissing my little Labeebah is now a big problem to people!!! Pls learn to show love to children. Well, those complaining might not have one yet and can't understand what it mean to be lovely parent.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by arigold1304(m): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Insert ur tin there all na love........
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nawa for children of nawadays!
See how passionate the lad is kissing the dad.
Hmmm.
She enjoys the kissing more than the Dad.

End time children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi / Davido Struggles To Acquire 6 Packs, Trains Hard (photos, Video) / Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.