Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips (67912 Views)

Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
there are advantage and disadvantage to every thing in this life ..what the disadvantage the dad may one day go deep ,tongue may be used next time etc can happen ..now what the advantage the child may grow up having the mentality of having the best dad in the world and there by be a well brought up lady etc ..so it depends on the end result which no one knows ...but no big deal we have so many things to worry about by the way how much is garri self
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Drdonzeez(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol u r funny! cheesy
Some folks would have crucified me by now.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nigerianspring(f): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
this is not decent and healthy for public consumption
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Drdonzeez:
lol
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by seaga: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sommyangel:
this has got ntn to do with being africans..show love to ur kids pls,haven't u noticed that most nigerian kids find it awkward saying I love u to their parents..why?,cux there's no expression of love when they were small..I don't support acting all formal wth ur kids in the name of being africans

That's how they would be loving and kissing every man, they come across, even their school teacher. ..

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by bobbito: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
Motive or no motive, this is absolutely wrong. The kids will take it outside and start kissing fellow kids in the mouth. I have kids and i love them more than anything. I kiss them a lot and i do it on the cheek and not mouth to mouth. even when they want to kiss me back mouth to mouth, i correct them that it should be done on the cheek.

espn:
those blasting him are very stupid....when i have one i will as long as i don't have any ulterior motive...i will love my kids like the world is gonna end...many people will castigate other people while they are worse off......
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Kirinwa: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
No no no... This is wrong. angry

What an EndTime father!
Teashing his daughter bad tin.

This is wrong. Even the western culture he is trying to emulate doesn't do this sh1t talkless of African culture.
Nonsense man.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by JohnnieZM(m): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Thank God Nigerians are backward if not we would have accepted gays and lesbians and give them a place in our constitution! Rubbish!!
He should be ashamed of himself, kissing ur daughter on the lips and snapping it for the world to see is not love-it is bullshit! I have a 5 year old daughter and I teach her values, teach her our culture and the word of God! She tells me she loves me and knws I love her too. I perk her and her brother bt no such insane kiss!
White people that kisses and show their children love are no where near us in love. They grow up and abandone their parents in old people's homes. But we take care of our old folks till their dying days.
Pls do not forget ur roots, we are African!
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by macof(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sommyangel:
this has got ntn to do with being africans..show love to ur kids pls,haven't u noticed that most nigerian kids find it awkward saying I love u to their parents..why?,cux there's no expression of love when they were small..I don't support acting all formal wth ur kids in the name of being africans

I agree with you. I've never seen any child say "I love you" to the parent. But he shouldn't have posted it sha. . this is nigeria where there's no "standard"; it's all Individual stuff these days. and as a celebrity he's actions are a big deal

people kiss babies that aren't even theirs. .I guess it's wrong too? but it's OK to French kiss that strange Girl?
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
20bc:

Mi amor I totally disagree with you on this one, what about if that was his son, he will be breeding a fagi and you will still say nothing is wrong angry
I don hear
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Drdonzeez:
Dont worry we are about to grin
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by macof(m): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
bobbito:
Motive or no motive, this is absolutely wrong. The kids will take it outside and start kissing fellow kids in the mouth. I have kids and i love them more than anything. I kiss them a lot and i do it on the cheek and not mouth to mouth. even when they want to kiss me back mouth to mouth, i correct them that it should be done on the cheek.

Actually kissing is kissing. mouth or leg. .don't matter
A kiss is the touch or pressing of one's lips against another person or an object

stop them from kissing ur cheeks now
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by ilevic(m): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
espn:
those blasting him are very stupid....when i have one i will as long as i don't have any ulterior motive...i will love my kids like the world is gonna end...many people will castigate other people while they are worse off......

kissing ur child isn't too bad BT u are making her feel kissing is a normal thing and someday, she will see nothing wrong in kissing an okada man
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by macof(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Amelian:
Very wrong
Perverts in the name of Dads.
When he starts having sex with her , he will say shebi she is his daughter. And can show her love in anyway he seems it fit...smhh

What's wrong is completely wrong.. If my husband dares kiss my daughter at such age. He will understand what life is all about!

aren't you going too far with that sex talk?
Mexicans kiss eachother as a greeting. .even the bible says "give holy kisses". Judas kissed jesus in the bible
the image @op isn't a passionate kiss

anyway, non of my business undecided
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
Kirinwa:

What an EndTime father!
Teashing his daughter bad tin.

This is wrong. Even the western culture he is trying to emulate doesn't do this sh1t talkless of African culture.
Nonsense man.
Lol... Thank you bro. Some people think with their Anus I swear
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by jericco1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
Pls what are the other superlatives to replace 'wrong' with. cry cry
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Drdonzeez(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol
yeah..Where are your celebrating your Xmas?
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Drdonzeez:
yeah..Where are your celebrating your Xmas?
At home with fam!but gonna go out lerra in d day,gat to party hard grin
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by sashaa(f): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sommyangel:
abeg,whether kiss or no kiss,if she wan spoil,she go stil spoil..
This kind of reasoning baffles me.
Does it mean we shouldn't teach our children anything at all?
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by dynamitedj(m): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
its funny to see Nigerians react to what's cool and needful but due to their ignorance they tend to see it as this or that

At the age a 6 for both male and female they both develop sexual feelings and jealousy for their parents lol the father is helping her out

read on pycho-analytical theory by Sigmund Freud

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Drdonzeez(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
At home with fam!but gonna go out lerra in d day,gat to party hard grin
Enjoy to the fullest!
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Drdonzeez:
Enjoy to the fullest!
Thanks ma nigga!!
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by mrzee(m): 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
kissing her forehead would have been better, down here our culture wouldn't find that appropriate. my own opinion tho.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Truckpusher(m): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
A man can innocently kiss his own daughter.

This is what love is all about.

Must you guys have an erectionn by simply kissing your own daughter?

Na wao !! Smh

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by victorazy(m): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
espn:

You can as well make love to them, who cares?
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Scholarforever: 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sometimes our good intentions are misconstrued or totally misplaced. The guy did it innocently hence he wasn't afraid to upload d pic. Sorry Femi this is Africa where cultural meanings are superior to genuine and harmless feelings.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by mutvy: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
This is how they start, later you will hear "father raped his daughter" in the news. Wait a minute... Wey the mama?

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by lagosrd: 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Dude I still stand with what I said,this is wrong. Little children learn very fast and she will think her dad is teaching her the right thing. I have a daughter of her age too so I know what am saying.

No u don't
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by JohnnieZM(m): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
mutvy:
This is how they start, later you will hear "father raped his daughter" in the news. Wait a minute... Wey the mama?
Better person na the mama snap the picture! Yeye dey smell.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by muyikutkene(m): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
This is more than wrong, it is very very bad. This is too much for need age cos as she grows she will still wan't to continue For kiss her dad or any other in that manner and something else might come out of it
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
Is disgusting to me cause it's not the only way to express affection. Crap!
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by TolaniLuv: 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
Amelian:
Very wrong
Perverts in the name of Dads.
When he starts having sex with her , he will say shebi she is his daughter. And can show her love in anyway he seems it fit...smhh

What's wrong is completely wrong.. If my husband dares kiss my daughter at such age. He will understand what life is all about!

What will you do if your husband dares to kiss his daughter ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) / Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion / Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.