Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips (67914 Views)

Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by donkross1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
My verdict ....

If you think it's wrong.... You are right....

And if you think it's not wrong... You are right......

To some people, there's no big deal in kissing there kids on the lips and to some it's a taboo.

Next case?

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
No no no... This is wrong. angry
What is wrong here biko?
9ja mentality sha

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
oshiiteoku:
He might have no ulterior motive but its so so wrong,their eyes are even closed,u shouldnt kiss ur daughter with ur eyes closed ,na so e dey start.

Seriously? Where the Bleep did you read that? Y'all be sounding like some educated illiterates. "Should not kiss your daughter with eyes closed" seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by AreaFada2: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
Na wa
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
RedCard1:
what makes it wrong? Look very well, it's not a passionate kiss. Nigerians and their Holier than Thou attitude sha
I tire for them ooooo

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by donasere(m): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
beautyerhu86:
This is how paedophiles starts with their kids

Tales by moon light!

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by ogunwalea(m): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
Is it a must people comment.?when has other people's lifestyle affect others? Our mentality is the main cause of our inferiority act. He didn't even post for your comments. If you ain't okay with the picture, simply go and die... angry
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
arena2007:
Popular actor, Femi Adebayo probably thought it was about him appreciating his daughter when he uploaded a picture of himself kissing her on Instagram.
However, he got more than he bargained for from his fans who came at him with fangs bared for daring to kiss his own daughter on the lips.
Some of them claimed that such an act was inappropriate, but others came to Femi’s rescue, saying that there is nothing untoward about the picture.
Though Femi has deleted the offensive comments, here are some of the comments in his favour:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/12/fans-blast-femi-adebayo-for-kissing-his.html?m=1
those in support of this madness are fools....we are gradually loosing it
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by monex(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
Gosh! So fuvking wrong nd barbaric...kissing ur own blud dota mouth to mouth *pukes ...like hey who does that...are we shittie on fuvkin dam set...this is nt acting dude!

it is lip to lip not mouth to mouth - they are not exchanging saliva

for me and my cultural/religous belief, what the actor did (lip-lip) would be wrong. Unfortunately, I cant tag it right or wrong for him. The world is more heterogenous than we think. A lot of people find pecking to be wrong too and they would puke at a peck from father to daughter too.

So it is tough to explain right or wrong without a moral context.

This is an excerpt from a 27yr old woman on a forum :
"No when my Dad gets a kiss usually NYE once a year it's on the lips.. we are not touch feely people but kissing him on the cheek feels wrong and impersonal. "
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by donasere(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Seriously? Where the Bleep did you read that? Y'all be sounding like some educated illiterates. "Should not kiss your daughter with eyes closed" seriously?

Are you minding him?....

Abeg just ignore dem....dey be acting like dey had no education.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by ogunwalea(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
BADNEAT:
those in support of this madness are fools....we are gradually loosing it
those against are foolishly foolish cos it ain't their business... undecided undecided
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
Amelian:
Very wrong
Perverts in the name of Dads.
When he starts having sex with her , he will say shebi she is his daughter. And can show her love in anyway he seems it fit...smhh

What's wrong is completely wrong.. If my husband dares kiss my daughter at such age. He will understand what life is all about!
That's bcox u don't kids yet
Wait till then and come back here to comment
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
Amelian:
Very wrong
Perverts in the name of Dads.
When he starts having sex with her , he will say shebi she is his daughter. And can show her love in anyway he seems it fit...smhh

What's wrong is completely wrong.. If my husband dares kiss my daughter at such age. He will understand what life is all about!

You have been hurt my child...whoever did this to you should be boiled at the scrotum.
If you cannot trust the innocent love between a father and daughter, then something from your childhood has been messes up. I feel for you dear.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by TruthHurts1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nigerians are super razz and local human beings. What is wrong with kissing one's child on the mouth? A kiss does not have to be sexual in nature simply because it is planted on the mouth. If that was the case then all those mothers I see kissing their babies playfully on the lips are guilty of gross indecency. Thos who are making negative comments are only revealing the hidden evil in their souls.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by muhakeem(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
donasere:

Lolzzz......nice point. But truth be told diaz nothing in a lip-lip kiss from fada to dauta or moda to son......
To answer you.....wen the kiss is norm between child and parent...ulterior motives can't come into play.

It's normal to moi!!!........but den again Nigeria is still in the stone age...
OK Sir, was just concerned.... no mind me

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Saltnlight: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

You sound like a pervert already, sexualizing a child.

Well, I'm saying to teach them values by respecting them already.... and helping them to unserstand they need to keep themselves....I'm not suggesting to take advantage of them.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
Okay, this is sick
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by tk4rd: 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sommyangel:
I dnt see anytin wrong,she's stil a lil girl
She's no more little. If she happens to tell any of the males in her class in school, "let me do to you what my daddy usually do to me",, and the two supposedly little kids of their age did this, what would you think a teacher who saw and heard everything would conclude.??

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
I bet all of you here cussing were kissed as babies or toddlers sef. Hmm does that make your parents pedophiles? Y'all should sue your parents for sexual abuse please.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Saltnlight:

Well, I'm saying to teach them values by respecting them already.... and helping them to unserstand they need to keep themselves....I'm not suggesting to take advantage of them.

And how do you know he is taking advantage of her? Since when do you read minds and intentions just from a picture.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by pagorino(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
:-Xhahaha...end time kiss
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
ogunwalea:
those against are foolishly foolish cos it ain't their business... undecided undecided
go Bleep your daughter...a kiss on the lips is a show of Sexual affection....paint it how ever you want to paint it.....its wrong!!!
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by loomer: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Primitive people everywhere
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by yunisco: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Damn! You don't see anything wrong with this? Ma'am we are Africans and we should know the limit of things we do with our children plss.
It seems u did ur primary, secondary and college of education in pankshine,plateau state without come to the state capital (Jos) for once. Try n b expose okay, just for d gud of ur future. Na advice o

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by IBROHIM: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sommyangel:
I dnt see anytin wrong,she's stil a lil girl
why are you so fine? You make me look like a beast! God is soooo Great!!!!
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by BABANGBALI: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
na from mouth the mouth go go to bweast and from bweast he go wan give am head and then the main the main go happen
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Harwoyeez(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
nigerians sha.they are always so quick to throw stones.as if their life is spotless.
Don't mind them always blasting here n there. One day the blaster will be blasted away by his/her own blast grin
CaroLyner:
nigerians sha.they are always so quick to throw stones.as if their life is spotless.
Don't mind them always blasting here n there. One day the blaster will be blasted away by his/her own blast
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by BUSHHUNTER: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
monex:

it is lip to lip not mouth to mouth - they are not exchanging saliva

for me and my cultural/religous belief, what the actor did (lip-lip) would be wrong. Unfortunately, I cant tag it right or wrong for him. The world is more heterogenous than we think. A lot of people find pecking to be wrong too and they would puke at a peck from father to daughter too.

So it is tough to explain right or wrong without a moral context.

This is an excerpt from a 27yr old woman on a forum :
"No when my Dad gets a kiss usually NYE once a year it's on the lips.. we are not touch feely people but kissing him on the cheek feels wrong and impersonal. "

The only reason why most people criticize the act is what will be running through the kid mind maybe when she's with her peer group...kids imbibe character easily...just a peck is okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by BABANGBALI: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
me na block and hammer i throw
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by stonecoldcafe: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... And ma'am you think by kissing this way is the only way to show love and affection to your child? Can't he hug,peck,kiss her on her fore head and other kiss able places? Must it be mouth to mouth? Little children learn very fast and she will be thinking her Dad is doing the right thing with her.

He has done the right thing wit her. Just because you don't agree does not make it otherwise
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by ogunwalea(m): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
BADNEAT:
go Bleep your daughter...a kiss on the lips is a show of Sexual affection....paint it how ever you want to paint it.....its wrong!!!
Bro, the fact is he didn't see it as a wrong thing and that's why he posted the picture for thousands of people to see... That simply means he's doing it with a clean heart. But like i said, it's still nobody's business. No one prays to bleep her own daughter...

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Chaiii!!there is nothing wrong!!naijas i hail una sad nonsense!!

As i old reach,i still dey kiss my dad grin
Me too sis
9ja mentality is so wacked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) / Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion / Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.