Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips (67899 Views)

Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by uchennaakunne(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Booked
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Chaiii!!there is nothing wrong!!naijas i hail una sad nonsense!!

As i old reach,i still dey kiss my dad grin

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by omooba969(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ewo ni tiyin nbe?

Eso 'gba yin eyin busy body.
cool
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by misspicy2(f): 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
this is father daugthter kiss na angry

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
arena2007:
Popular actor, Femi Adebayo probably thought it was about him appreciating his daughter when he uploaded a picture of himself kissing her on Instagram.
However, he got more than he bargained for from his fans who came at him with fangs bared for daring to kiss his own daughter on the lips.
Some of them claimed that such an act was inappropriate, but others came to Femi’s rescue, saying that there is nothing untoward about the picture.
Though Femi has deleted the offensive comments, here are some of the comments in his favour:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/12/fans-blast-femi-adebayo-for-kissing-his.html?m=1
There is madness and insanity in this country. What has kissing his daughter had to do with all this vile comments. It is proper for a mother to kiss his little son, but wrong for a father to kiss his little daughter.

You guys are absolutely mad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by sigarray: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
make una kill una sef. That makes me miss my late dad he does it for all of us. and as am married now, I will do it to my unborn children.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by dastudent(m): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
You are all hypocrites. Dads kiss their daughters on the lips everyday. The perversity in the mind is what makes people assume it is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by sweatlana: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
RedCard1:
what makes it wrong? Look very well, it's not a passionate kiss.
Nigerians and their Holier than Thou attitude sha

That is eh! Yet we are the worst set of people.
This is just an innocent kill from father to child and the a making it a sexual issue. Nonsense
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by ladyF(f): 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lol there's nothing there na. You should see my 4 year old cousin kissing the mum, I can almost swear the husband gets jealous when they kiss grin

abeg let them love. The people complaining are the ones with dirty minds.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by darlenese(f): 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
Kiss ur kids on the cheek , this isn't right to me
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by tosyne2much(m): 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
omooba969:
Ewo ni tiyin nbe?
Eso 'gba yin eyin busy body.
cool
Abi ooooo cheesy
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by djevino(m): 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
Enjoy Airtel Unlimited Night-Plan From WWW.JUPWAP.TK @ http://jupwap.tk The Airtel unlimited data plan can only be used at night (12AM to 6AM every day) and its comes in three categories just like the hourly based plan.
1. 1hour plan for N100 – dial *481*1# to activate.
2. 3hours plan for N300 – dial *481*2# to activate.
3. 6hours plan for N500 – dial *481*3# to activate.
Note: The plan works for all devices ranging from Android Smartphones, iPhone/iPad, Laptops, BB10, Windows phone, Symbian/ Java phones. Always visit http://jupwap.tk
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by tosyne2much(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
I don't even know it's right or wrong
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Prince29(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
Those who said dat its wrong doesnt show love 2 their daughter or dont av any daughter.who go spoil go spoil.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
Amelian:
Very wrong
Perverts in the name of Dads.
When he starts having sex with her , he will say shebi she is his daughter. And can show her love in anyway he seems it fit...smhh

What's wrong is completely wrong.. If my husband dares kiss my daughter at such age. He will understand what life is all about!
alaye mama

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Hyperchi(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
that how it start soon u will giva her bath @12 later na how to have sex kip on teaching.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by BUSHHUNTER: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
Gosh! So fuvking wrong nd barbaric...kissing ur own blud dota mouth to mouth *pukes ...like hey who does that...are we shittie on fuvkin dam set...this is nt acting dude!
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by iamraven(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
End time kiss...rotfl
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Elparaiso:
Nothing wrong with it tho.
Please, I need an Harmattan Girlfriend.
Me too
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by muhakeem(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
espn:
those blasting him are very stupid....when i have one i will as long as i don't have any ulterior motive...i will love my kids like the world is gonna end...many people will castigate other people while they are worse off......
what if the daughter decided to have ulterior motive, bros check am well Abeg before u go deliberately insert finger in ur daughter's p**sy and still say u do not have ulterior motive

just saying

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by monex(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
Amelian:
Very wrong
Perverts in the name of Dads.
When he starts having sex with her , he will say shebi she is his daughter. And can show her love in anyway he seems it fit...smhh

What's wrong is completely wrong.. If my husband dares kiss my daughter at such age. He will understand what life is all about!

Just a question? is it ok if you as a mother kiss your daughter like that?

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
It's too intimate. Especially in today's immoral world. But we don't know the full story. God knows.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by muhakeem(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
[i][/i]
Hyperchi:
that how it start soon u will giva her bath @12 later na how to have sex kip on teaching.

Hyperchi:
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by IamOpemipo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Oshe eyan elektras complex
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by MrMr(m): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mak una liv d guy nah, he was only teachin d litl grl hw 2 kiss. U knw we ar in a competitiv world whre only d fitest can survive. U 2 train up ur child in d way he shuld grow....... Mypointofview
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by beautyerhu86(f): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
This is how paedophiles starts with their kids
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Saltnlight: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
espn:
those blasting him are very stupid....when i have one i will as long as i don't have any ulterior motive...i will love my kids like the world is gonna end...many people will castigate other people while they are worse off......

I beleive boundaries should be drawn...and daughters taught to keep certain parts to thier future husbands...when that girl grows up and marries, it would not be ok to kiss her on the lips again...so if it's wrong then, it is wrong now, as well as other private parts of her body that are sensitive and sensual in nature..let's teach our daughters values and clear boundaries.
If her father can kiss her on the lips then her brothers cousins, uncles may also kiss her on the lips ....they are family too..abi?
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hypocrites alert! There is nothing wrong with was he is doing. Its not your fault, just because some evil fathers molest their daughters doesn't mean all fathers are.
If you don't want to kiss your child fine, but don't ever judge another on their parenting skills as long as the child is not in danger.
You are no better parent than the next person. Biko

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by oshiiteoku: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
He might have no ulterior motive but its so so wrong,their eyes are even closed,u shouldnt kiss ur daughter with ur eyes closed ,na so e dey start.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Saltnlight:

I beleive boundaries should be drawn...and daughters taught to keep certain parts to thier future husbands...when that girl grows up and marries, it would not be ok to kiss her on the lips again...so if it's wrong then, it is wrong now, as well as other private parts of her body that are sensitive and sensual in nature..let's teach our daughters values and clear boundaries.

You sound like a pervert already, sexualizing a child.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by donasere(m): 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
muhakeem:
what if the daughter decided to have ulterior motive, bros check am well Abeg before u go deliberately insert finger in ur daughter's p**sy and still say u do not have ulterior motive

just saying

Lolzzz......nice point. But truth be told diaz nothing in a lip-lip kiss from fada to dauta or moda to son......
To answer you.....wen the kiss is norm between child and parent...ulterior motives can't come into play.

It's normal to moi!!!........but den again Nigeria is still in the stone age...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) / Davido Throws Party In Adeleke's Mansion In Osun State(video) / Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.