Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips (67926 Views)

Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by TolaniLuv: 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nigerians are smart , but when it comes to common sense na different story. What's is wrong with this?

How about if them take shower together? Na war
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by sholexy1: 12:55am On Dec 25, 2015
for me i think it will be cool n no one will have to make it a talk of town if it was the fore head.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 25, 2015
HateU2:
That's bcox u don't kids yet
Wait till then and come back here to comment

When I have kids.. I won't do such and i won't allow such... My husband and I will have same beliefs... I look very well before I leap.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 25, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

You have been hurt my child...whoever did this to you should be boiled at the scrotum.
If you cannot trust the innocent love between a father and daughter, then something from your childhood has been messes up. I feel for you dear.

In your messed up brain, my childhood was good.. And thank God for whom have become.. I appreciate my values about life, and its intrigues..
So if u were messed up? Sorry ,Its not my problem...ok?
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by JustHere2Observ(f): 1:31am On Dec 25, 2015
ALISMILE:
Reading ur post tells one tin! A paedophile brot u up!

Excuse you...my parents are not pedophiles. Maybe yours are.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by JustHere2Observ(f): 1:33am On Dec 25, 2015
Amelian:

In your messed up brain, my childhood was good.. And thank God for whom have become.. I appreciate my values about life, and its intrigues..
So if u were messed up? Sorry ,Its not my problem...ok?

Aww Pele...for you to actually think the father of your child and your husband might sexually abuse your child because he kisses her, tells a lot about your childhood.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 25, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

You have been hurt my child...whoever did this to you should be boiled at the scrotum.
If you cannot trust the innocent love between a father and daughter, then something from your childhood has been messes up. I feel for you dear.

If u were messd up in yur childhood, dont pin it on me.. Am happy on the type of human values I have and my stable mindset.
My childhood was good, I have no complains about it... So talk for yourself and share your story... I will definitely understand and sympathise with u.. Ok?
I can even give you my contacts , so I can counsel u, and remove those sordid images in your childhood... Don't worry...your messed up life , can be sorted and healed, my sister
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 25, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Aww Pele...for you to actually think the father of your child and your husband might sexually abuse your child because he kisses her, tells a lot about your childhood.

I pity your childhood a lot... Ha! Oma se oooo
Such a confused female
Sorry ehn!
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:57am On Dec 25, 2015
Amelian:

If u were messd up in yur childhood, dont pin it on me.. Am happy on the type of human values I have and my stable mindset.
My childhood was good, I have no complains about it... So talk for yourself and share your story... I will definitely understand and sympathise with u.. Ok?
I can even give you my contacts , so I can counsel u, and remove those sordid images in your childhood... Don't worry...your messed up life , can be sorted and healed, my sister

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 25, 2015
He could have planted the kiss anywhere else but her lips. That child is already growing up.. She's been seeing things on TV and wherever else.. And most likely, this is the stage in her life where she's confused and uncertain about the events that happen around her.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 25, 2015
Oliviaarims:
He could have planted the kiss anywhere else but her lips. That child is already growing up.. She's been seeing things on TV and wherever else.. And most likely, this is the stage in her life where she's confused and uncertain about the events that happen around her.

These are things that wouldn't have mattered
thanks to the increased number of paedophiles
Everyone will question his motive
I must admit sha it looks kinda creepy
Merry Christmas BTW
No sleep?
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by emmansctx: 5:20am On Dec 25, 2015
PrettySpicey:
Nigerians... 3 centuries behind!
you are the only one left behind...
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by amodu(m): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2015
Would he kiss his male child?

Ponder on the question as well as your answer then you will deduce if his action is wrong or right.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Raziii(m): 7:46am On Dec 25, 2015
why so it to the world? something in not just right with the pic. undecided
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by monex(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2015
Amelian:

My answer: its not ok to kiss my daugter either, because in another dimension , my daughter will then feel its ok to kiss anyone she fancies and she's comfortable with... One of my friend's two year old son , I was playing with, suddenly held my face, leaned his head towards me and kissed me. I was shocked, ad I glared at his mum and said, wow yur son kissed me... How come he knows how to kiss?
She smiled shyly and said don't mind him...
I then carried him up and placed him on his mum's laps..
For me, its wrong... Then how much a child more than a year old.. Cmon?

I totally agree with you.

I wanted to be sure, the issue you see is about the values being inculcated in the child and not that the father might be perverted.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by monex(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:

The only reason why most people criticize the act is what will be running through the kid mind maybe when she's with her peer group...kids imbibe character easily...just a peck is okay

i totally agree. like i said earlier. the culture and values of the place and time would determine if it is right or wrong. some 40 yrs ago, even a peck would have been wrong. right now (and in Africa at least), a lip-lip is wrong and an aberration.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by abbeyty(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2015
sameer1212:
Dude I still stand with what I said,this is wrong. Little children learn very fast and she will think her dad is teaching her the right thing. I have a daughter of her age too so I know what am saying.

It might be wrong in your own world, as for me i see nothing wrong with it, i bet it will acceptable to you if it was the mother
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by ADULTBASE(m): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry XMAS AND happy new year in advance!
StrawberryCream:

Dont worry we are about to grin
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 25, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Merry XMAS AND happy new year in advance!
Merry Christmas !
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by CaroLyner(f): 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
ALISMILE:
I agree wit u dear, even if he puts his finger in her vag, its called love!
undecided
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by scentmarlc(m): 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Aminat508:
sameer1212 how is my baby doing?

Aminatu ore mi atata, booni Capital?

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Aminat508(f): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
scentmarlc:

Aminatu ore mi atata, booni Capital?
fine how are you doing?
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by scentmarlc(m): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Aminat508:
fine how are you doing?

An tii ooooo. Aku odun ooo

Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Aminat508(f): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
scentmarlc:

An tii ooooo. Aku odun ooo
Oooo.eku faaji grin
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2015
This is firdaws Adebayo.....The girl is just in J.S.S One with my cousin.......

Haba! this is too much and I I fault this attitude of Femi Adebayo.
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by realvenc: 4:20am On Dec 29, 2015
Seriously this is not just a matter of Right or Wrong, perverted or not perverted. It has more to do with the kind of values you teach a kid when you take certain actions in their presence. Remember their life is shaped by the things the see around them.
Now in this case what exactly are you teaching this kid?
There are 1001 other ways to teach/show a kid love and affection. If anything the kid should be the one behind the camera while the mom and dad should be the ones locking lips.

Anyways if the guy removed the photo then even he surely saw something not wholesome about the pose, especially the public display
Re: Fans Blast Femi Adebayo For Kissing His Daughter On The Lips by DonaldGenes(m): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2015
Oliviaarims:

well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion / Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) / Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.