Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110485 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by oyetpel(m): 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
akinalabi:
Are you following the American elections?
You can bet on it on

I need your help sir
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
Good day sir, I would like to know if nairabet has plan of bringing back it binary trading option platform on the site back and how soon
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by donplus1: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oga Alabi wat is delaying my money since yesterday, I won the bet and paid it out since mawin uptil now avnt receive the alert.user name donplus102 bet Id:151013237 and 151013885
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by HemmanuelRichy(m): 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
akinalabi:

You can bet on it on

SIR, Can you edit my account name from Emmanuel RICHARD to Emmanuel Udom Toochukwu? I.D 1017921
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by qloreal: 7:43am On Feb 20, 2016
akinalabi:

You can bet on it on

Please sir help me update this bet. It's a won bet but one game is yet to be updated.

Bet number: 151923763
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dammieking1(m): 5:04am On Feb 25, 2016
akinalabi:

You can bet on it on

oga alabi I want to become a shop agent...I av shop already pls I need full details on how to start pls z urgent ds my email: dammieking1@gmail.com
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by gboyetade: 6:21am On Feb 29, 2016
I also have a shop, laptops, printers( laserjet and inkjet) I will like to open a nairabet shop.

I have shops in Akure and Ife. My email is gboyetade@gmail.com
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by bestest001(m): 8:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Alabi gve ur boy bonus na I don too lose cc akinalabi. Username:Marqueetim
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ABbless(m): 7:23am On Mar 04, 2016
somebody help me oh naira bet wants to scam me. I placed a bet on the first 10 mins.draw in the espanyol vs real betis match and they scored exactly 10' mins. and nairabet has claimed it as a lost bet.is it not till 9:59s that it is 10 minutes?? that's what every other site does. why is nairabet's own different? mr akinalabi please help me look into this oh.and all their customer care lines have never gone thru since then. this is really hurting oh cause I have lost so much to them in this one week and my only one winning wants to be robbed off me. akinalabi please help me look into this. 975699 customer reference number
I need to talk to somebody oh....
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by mikkypel(m): 5:45am On Mar 06, 2016
Hello sir,
My account has been inactive since yesterday and I want to place a bet urgently, please help me activate it as soon as possible
I imputed the right password and it told me wrong password, I tried to change it, they gave me a new one but if I try to change the one they sent to my Email to my preferred one, it would tell me old password not correct.. Now my account is inactive, please I am not pleased with this
I have #1400 balance and I want to place a bet as soon as possible in the next one hour

My username is mikkypel

cc akinalabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Eyepencil: 6:26am On Mar 06, 2016

Nairabet what is wrong with your inplay? please try and settle some tennis matches since yesterday. Thanks!
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by TVTKOKO(m): 11:18am On Mar 06, 2016
Akinoluwa Alabi come and rectify your inplays o o
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by mikkypel(m): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
Please guys, I tried to change password several times.. Now I can't change it.. They told me my account is inactive.. How can I restore it's activity? Na #1400 dey d ACCT abeg
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by burantashii: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Are you looking for the channel to give you DAILY Free Winning Sports tips?
Pin.bbm.com/C004B86D0

24hours/7days With:
100% Attention & Winning

C004B86D0
C004B86D0

Then, You've just found the right Channel.

C004B86D0
C004B86D0
Join our Bbm channel to you deliver winning tips that ensures your daily profit.

What are you waiting for?
Join now by *run* this pin below.
Pin.bbm.com/C004B86D0

wink
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nedumadrid(m): 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
akinalabi:

Sir, I can only know with betslip number. If I use your username I will have to be searching all your bets one after the other.
Oga Sir...Good Afternoon,sir my betslip has
not been updated since on sunday...i played
a game Forli vs Legnago in ItaySerieDgroupD
over2.5 and the match ended 4-2 and up till
now it has not been updated....My username
is EDUMADRID
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dante4845: 8:09am On Mar 15, 2016
Hi Mr Alabi, I have been ur agent for close to one year now.. But I have been unable to register as online agent, I was told by CC that the online shop agency is not available since last year till now.. Meanwhile i always have users coming to my shop for crediting of account, but i aleays tell them we dont fund account.

Please how do i become an online agent?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
i made a payment to my nairabet account this morning but unfortuniately the money was deducted from my bank account but not appearing on my nairabet account. av sent a complain msg to nairabet customer care but they av nt reply me since. pls wat else can i do.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by biz9ja(m): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2016
sicobamty2:
i made a payment to my nairabet account this morning but unfortuniately the money was deducted from my bank account but not appearing on my nairabet account. av sent a complain msg to nairabet customer care but they av nt reply me since. pls wat else can i do.

Simple! Kindly Contact your bank for a reverse but if only you have received transaction successful at the end of the process then call 0700NAIRABET.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by TVTKOKO(m): 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
I used atm machine to credit my nairabet account today and for hours now it has not reflected in my account.
This has never happened before, it takes a maximum of 5mins before but i dnt know what happened today.
Please look into this. Thnks

NairaBet id: victor3928
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by agbajesaid(m): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Please how can i fund my nairabet account with mtn recharge card
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Chlbenze: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
A friend of my who is not a nairaland member alerted me about this issue. i need you to look into this @ akinalabi and rectify this issue urgently. Thank.
Below is his message to you.

sir,I’m a consumer in nairabet with
user name: donmich, consumer
id:471745.I have been using Nairabet
for long which I have lose millions of
naira but the only bet I manage to
won,they refused to pay me with this
following id 183135837 and 183617514
respectively… pls I will be happy if u
pay me the money. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by misterchris(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
akinalabi:
You can bet on it on

Happy Birthday Sir.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Cobblerjingo(m): 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
How can I become an agent??
Cc-Akinalabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by mrbigman(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2016
sotyuzono:
Considering the no of betting company springing up on a daily basis I want to confirm if there is any agency dt is responsible for the control of betting. Because I was duped by one Goldbetz.com. They said dey are predictn site dt offers 2.5 odd and u pay for there games then if in d end the game is lost they will refund ur money. I bought games frm them worth 1000 and the game did not play wich dey are suppose to refund me d money bt uptill nw I av nt seen a dime frm them.

Pls my fellow Nairalanders Goldbetz.com is a scam beware.

Pls wat is d Agency that controls betting in Nigeria?

Bro please have they paid you. A friend told me about the site. I want to confirm before I join
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by reelluv78(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2016
oga alabi, pls wen will ur decoder be affordable to we common agent 50k plus is too much, bet9ja is frre to air anydecoder can get it, surebet is 10k, except if u want them to take all our customers, wen we loose u loose u more i op u kno that
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Easyjay: 9:41pm On May 03, 2016
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 03, 2016
How come this thread wasn't taken down by Ghadafi undecided
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by litetias(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2016
Hammer e dey pain u say u no go see games cast?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by AAABBB123: 2:53pm On May 05, 2016
I will soon open a thread myself here...but please can anyone help...?...Together with the Bayern vs Atletico Madrid game, I played a bet (NAIRABET) on d Madrid vs Man city game....over8.5 corners,...The match ended with 9corners played...the 6th n last Madrid corner coming in the last part of d added extra time....from a deflected Ronaldo' shot...
Aside the fact that I saw d game myself, ESPN and SuperSport confirmed my claim....Also, there wasnt a place in their Rule/T&C that a corner played during the normal time of the game including the extra added time before the final whistle will not be counted...it is the nos 13&14 of the rule that discussed something about the normal n extra time, and since the match didn't proceed to extra time, I see no reason why d last corner wasn't counted or so to say...please I need advice before I open a thread here & on all other places possible....I placed d bet on NAIRABET....I called their customer care several times but they were just arguing that the ended with 8corners...

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Easyjay: 3:11pm On May 06, 2016
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 11, 2016
akinalabi:

Please send a message to support @ nairabet dot com with Attention: Akin Alabi as subject line.

Hello. I placed a bet since 8am in the morning, the bet is won, but up
till now Nairabet is yet to decide it and credit me. pls help
bet number: 172130957
username: chukwudi44
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by reelluv78(m): 7:46am On May 20, 2016
helllo guys i hav abet9ja licence am willing to share wit any serious agent tis an hotcake, if u are interested whatssap me 08162851186

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.