Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110484 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
danielcool:
Please I registered on nairabet today and funded through Gtbank internet banking, i got charged but my nairabed account is yet to be funded. mY username is Syndicate229 and Id is 961863... Thanks

I am sure you have it now sir.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
Mikkyboy008:
Oga Akin I earlier made a complaint in your blog about the unavailability of nairabet agents who fund account in my area.I stay at elelenwo,port harcourt and the closest funding nairabet agent to me is at rumuokoro,which means I have to pay 500 naira,going and coming,before I fund my account.Don't even think about the quickteller atm stuff cos the bank I use(name withheld) doesn't offer that for now.It used to work but doesn't anymore.So please,like I appealed in your blog,you guys should open a nairabet shop in the environs of elelenwo and akpajo,port harcourt.
That said anyway,i also funded my account this december.Username-mikeboy
Thanks

If you become a shop agent you will be able to fund customers for us. Kindly contact us on how to become an agent.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
JealousPrince:

thanks i have seen the bonus, you customer care service is very superb and fast, i love that, it was one of your customer care agent that directed me on how i can find it, i was using nairabet oldmobile that was why i cnt find it, when i used the computer version, i found it once. Am very happy now , and i will stop bodering you.

We don't joke with our customers. We are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to solve your issues.

Thank you.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by eph12(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
akinalabi:

We don't joke with our customers. We are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to solve your issues.

Thank you.
I paid in 1k on xmas day still waiting for my bonus.
Username: ephaig
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
eph12:

I paid in 1k on xmas day still waiting for my bonus.
Username: ephaig

We gave out the bonuses on Xmas day. Only deposits before then counted. Thanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
akinalabi:

If you become a shop agent you will be able to fund customers for us. Kindly contact us on how to become an agent.
From some of the criteria on being a shop agent I happened to have seen,i don't think i'm in anyway qualified to being an agent.i don't have a shop,just to mention but a few.Unless you want to give me the free opportunity wink. What I actually was saying is if there was a possible way you guys can come in here to elelenwo,it'll be cool.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ausproxi(m): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
akinalabi:

I would love to become one of your agent at Ekpoma, Edo state.
What are the requirements sir?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
We have some special bets offer bets this weekend. They are some accumulators with very high odds. What that means is that if you select the games individually with ANY BETTING COMPANY IN THE WORLD, you will not get a price this high.

Here we go.

Lionel Messi (Barcelona) to score
Christian Benteke (Liverpool) to score
Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal) to score
Jamie Vardy (Leicester) to score
Diego Costa (Chelsea) to score
Odds: Odds 35
Bet code: 431

AND THEIR TEAMS TO WIN THIS WEEKEND
Odds: 700
Bet code: 1183

Arsenal FC to beat Newcastle Utd
Liverpool FC to beat West Ham Utd
Leicester City to beat Bournemouth
Swansea City to beat Manchester Utd
Chelsea FC to beat Crystal Palace
Tottenham Hotspur to beat Everton FC
Manchester City to beat Watford FC
Odds: 450
Bet code: 2555

Stoke City to beat West Bromwich Albion
Manchester Utd to beat Swansea City
Crystal Palace to beat Chelsea FC
Odds: 520
Bet code: 2772

Manchester Utd and Swansea City to draw
Crystal Palace and Chelsea FC to draw
Watford FC and Manchester City to draw
Everton FC and Tottenham Hotspur to draw
West Ham Utd and Liverpool FC to draw
Odds: 750
Bet code: 2828

You can place the bets at https://www./bets/category/3/19068/1 and at https://www./bets/category/3/19069/1

Better still, you can copy the codes and play them in our shops.

Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
It's December 31st and I aint seen my bonus in my nairabet account.Thought you said it's for those Who Deposited this month which I did.Please confirm sir.my nairabet username is mikeboy.

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nasty22(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
akinalabi:

We gave out the bonuses on Xmas day. Only deposits before then counted. Thanks
pls check out my username: okolosi4mikel. Founded more than 2times b4 xmas yet no bonus. I felt so bad
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by lekkie073(m): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2016
akinalabi:
We have some special bets offer bets this weekend. They are some accumulators with very high odds. What that means is that if you select the games individually with ANY BETTING COMPANY IN THE WORLD, you will not get a price this high.

Here we go.

What of if any of those players failed to play.....

Like I dont expect sanchez to play anyway

Cheers.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by chuka88: 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
akinalabi:

Here we go.

Swansea City to beat Manchester Utd
Chelsea FC to beat Crystal Palace
Odds: 450
Bet code: 2555

Stoke City to beat West Bromwich Albion
Manchester Utd to beat Swansea City
Crystal Palace to beat Chelsea FC
Odds: 520
Bet code: 2772

Manchester Utd and Swansea City to draw
Crystal Palace and Chelsea FC to draw
Watford FC and Manchester City to draw
Everton FC and Tottenham Hotspur to draw
West Ham Utd and Liverpool FC to draw
Odds: 750
Bet code: 2828

You can place the bets at https://www./bets/category/3/19068/1 and at https://www./bets/category/3/19069/1

Better still, you can copy the codes and play them in our shops.

Cheers.

What about if Alexis Sanchez doesn't play?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ccollins(m): 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
akinalabi:

I am sure you have it now sir.
alabi, we need better options sir, when are you going to introduce cashout policy like our bet365 competitors as a bookie.. we need improved conditions like other bookies , am sure you don't like stagnancy your self.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
ccollins:
alabi, we need better options sir, when are you going to introduce cashout policy like our bet365 competitors as a bookie.. we need improved conditions like other bookies , am sure you don't like stagnancy your self.

Around June sir.

2 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ccollins(m): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
akinalabi:

Around June sir.
oga alabi, can I message you privately on email. I need your help seriously this month(just a temporal solution on my education but life saving one on me and my condition .. ) .I believe God has ways of blessing us to help others. my email is collins4reall@gmail.com
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by goldenval(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
akinalabi:

Around June sir.

Please bring back the bonus on Nairabet abeg.. smiley
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by mimico10: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
oga alabi, i will like to discuss wit u privately because dere is an easy way of funding account without going to bank or pay to an agent or even 2ru atm. my gmail is nwamimi75@gmail.com
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
mimico10:
oga alabi, i will like to discuss wit u privately because dere is an easy way of funding account without going to bank or pay to an agent or even 2ru atm. my gmail is nwamimi75@gmail.com

Please send a message to support @ nairabet dot com with Attention: Akin Alabi as subject line.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
Funding with GSM Recharge cards coming soon.

Weekends and public holidays only.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ausproxi(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
akinalabi:

Wow cheesy
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by mimico10: 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
akinalabi:

Please send a message to support @ nairabet dot com with Attention: Akin Alabi as subject line.
Message sent
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Afoguy(m): 6:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Akinalabi,am jt seeing ur mail in my spam msg nw, i fund my acct dix dec.more dan 5h and u chop am finish ,eno gud u no cum give me xmas bonus, THEIR IS GOD
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ewatts(m): 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hello Mr Alabi, I won a bet but your system recorded as lost. Please how do I go about it? I can't get across to your company 24hr contact
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Tochex101(m): 3:23am On Jan 12, 2016
Good day Mr alabi. Please I won a bet placed on Sunday 12th January but it hasn't been processed. The last 2 games has long been decided but the system hasn't acted on them. My user name is teeceey
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
ewatts:
Hello Mr Alabi, I won a bet but your system recorded as lost. Please how do I go about it? I can't get across to your company 24hr contact

Can I have the bet slip number please.

But please remember that contacting our 247 customer care department is always a great option.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
Tochex101:
Good day Mr alabi. Please I won a bet placed on Sunday 12th January but it hasn't been processed. The last 2 games has long been decided but the system hasn't acted on them. My user name is teeceey

Can I have the bet slip ID please?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Afoguy:
Akinalabi,am jt seeing ur mail in my spam msg nw, i fund my acct dix dec.more dan 5h and u chop am finish ,eno gud u no cum give me xmas bonus, THEIR IS GOD

If you funded in December you should have a bonus.

Can I have your username please?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Tochex101(m): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sir the ID is 601211, awaiting your response.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nzecorneboy: 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
akinalabi:

If you funded in December you should have a bonus.

Can I have your username please?
oga akinalabi I funded my account last December but am yet to see bonus. My own dey different? Eno good ooooo. Incase you wan look into it this is my username Ejimam I.d 922826
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by AmeLonRo(m): 6:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Your transaction (ID = NAIRABET-----------) was not successful.
The reason for this was: $transfers_error_X03.

What is the way forward on these Mr Alabi?
I was tying to use my mastercard.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by souleymon(m): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
akinalabi:

I used to collect RECHARGE CARDS years back 2011 to fund clients grin grin

Mr Akin leave that aspect to Lawma cool cool cool
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 15, 2016
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.