Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110491 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Amaso99(m): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Alabi abeg press ur button for this internatnal friendly game wey stil dey undecide since yestaday by 11am: Wacker innstruck vs wsg wattens. Football
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by sotyuzono(m): 7:45am On Jan 21, 2016
Considering the no of betting company springing up on a daily basis I want to confirm if there is any agency dt is responsible for the control of betting. Because I was duped by one Goldbetz.com. They said dey are predictn site dt offers 2.5 odd and u pay for there games then if in d end the game is lost they will refund ur money. I bought games frm them worth 1000 and the game did not play wich dey are suppose to refund me d money bt uptill nw I av nt seen a dime frm them.

Pls my fellow Nairalanders Goldbetz.com is a scam beware.

Pls wat is d Agency that controls betting in Nigeria?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by PLANETOFBETS1: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
akinalabi:

For NairaBET, yes.

But only on weekends and public holidays.
oga mi
i wanna fund my acct with recharge card today
watsup wink wink wink wink
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by sotyuzono(m): 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Alabi since 2days now dem cancel dis match abeg press ur ofor make d match cancel I need d rubs to use bet

23.01.16 11:00
FC Slovan Liberec - Slovan Bratislava (Under/Over 1.5 goals
in 1st half)
Customer type: Under 1.5 goals @ 1.50
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by herdeyhoh(m): 1:07am On Jan 25, 2016
I
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by goldenval(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
I wish akinalabi company can speed more on your payout rather than waiting forever to get alert
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Tochex101(m): 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Oga alabi please I won a bet but haven't been credited. Here is the slip ID 601211. Thanks in advance.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Did U Play It Online?
Tochex101:
Oga alabi please I won a bet but haven't been credited. Here is the slip ID 601211. Thanks in advance.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by gannycute: 11:33am On Feb 01, 2016
@Akin alabi, please I have PM you. I need to report one of your agents in Ife the agent scams people of their winnings. He has pay out my ticket since last week and didn't give me my money. he locked his shop instead
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
pls how much is the minimum amount i can pay into my online customer acct? new acct though
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by gannycute: 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
please does anyone on this thread has Otunba Akin Alabi contact. I want to report one of his dubious agent. he didn't reply my PM.

1 Like

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ausproxi(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2016
Pls I need guideline on how to fund nairabet through bank transfer
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by geesampower(m): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Good evening sir.
I am use your online betting platform and I must commend you as the best in Nigeria.

The purpose of contacting you here is very urgent and important.

I have a proposal for you sir and I wish to formally contact you through a medium that would be attended to on time.

We have a student oriented program we developed and it is sure to became a phenomenon in the nearest future. My wish is that Nairabet is part of this idea as it would really benefit the brand.

I hope to hear from you soon, so I make my submissions formally.

Thank you sir.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
bro, are u sure they are truly d best in Nigeria? pls how fast do they credit ur acct when u win a bet and how fast do their payout to ur bank acct is? pls reply
geesampower:
Good evening sir.
I am use your online betting platform and I must commend you as the best in Nigeria.

The purpose of contacting you here is very urgent and important.

I have a proposal for you sir and I wish to formally contact you through a medium that would be attended to on time.

We have a student oriented program we developed and it is sure to became a phenomenon in the nearest future. My wish is that Nairabet is part of this idea as it would really benefit the brand.

I hope to hear from you soon, so I make my submissions formally.

Thank you sir.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
fund ur acct wit recharge card?
PLANETOFBETS1:
oga mi
i wanna fund my acct with recharge card today
watsup wink wink wink wink
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
gannycute:
please does anyone on this thread has Otunba Akin Alabi contact. I want to report one of his dubious agent. he didn't reply my PM.
the agent never pay You?
Cc:akinalabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by pavy(m): 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
akinalabi:

I am sure you have it now sir.

Please I want to fund my account using the recharge card option, how do I go about it, the option is not on the nairabet site menu.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Same Here Too Pls Reply
pavy:

Please I want to fund my account using the recharge card option, how do I go about it, the option is not on the nairabet site menu.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
mr Akin Alabi please help, my friend opened my online account for me, he was actually the one who introduced me to NB he only collected my email address and phone number for the registration, iv been depositing for the past three months without a problem buh all of a sudden I try to withdraw and my withdrawal was declined with reasons of my. Account detail been wrong, I contacted customer care and I was told to upload national I.d card, driver license et all,
Sir I don't have any of all these, I registered my bank acc with my schls I.d card it a federal institution I don't know if I can upload that as a means of identification please sir ur reply will be highly appreciated ...acc name: HackaDamos
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by nathpope(m): 6:01am On Feb 08, 2016
ll
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by daddynasa: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oga alabi abeg no vex say I kill una on sunday. But abeg make una pay me my money quick na today make am 2 working days. Abeg I need the money to take travel abeg wen u dey chop me I no delay ur destiny so no delay my own. Abeg try make am b4 3pm today d guy wey wan sell he car for me go soon change he mind. Thank u just incase my username na obaro89
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dake40(m): 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nairabet should Update Na!.....other bet Users credit their accounts with other at bet shops....

Wonder why it takes you guys to Load up
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Speakout03: 6:13am On Feb 11, 2016
mr Akin Alabi please help,good morning i won some bet yesterday yet ny account as not been credited. My username is pnet11
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Godsent246: 11:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Mr Alabi, i made a bet yesterday but the 1st match which is sjk vs vps has not been attended to. That is the only game remaining for me to be credited n i want to make use of the money b4 2pm 2day. Username godsent246 bet number 149335865
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by goldenval(m): 7:51am On Feb 12, 2016
akinalabi:

Can I have the bet slip ID please?

Hello Sir,
Pls credit me, here is my bet slip number 149280503. I won those games since Wednesday till now, its still pending!, Finland cup and Isreal cup that played since 6pm on Wednesday.

Please Sir, your workers couldn't solve the issue and I'm tired of sending emails over and over again.

Thanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Fastecash: 6:25am On Feb 14, 2016
hello mr akinalabi, please credit my account , I bet on 6 games yesterday. 5 games already won , but this one game remain pending Scotland league. heart vs Patrick and the game have been postponed/cancelled pls credit my account . username; wiseinfo
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Fastecash:
hello mr akinalabi,
please credit my account , I bet on 6 games yesterday. 5
games already won , but this one game remain pending
Scotland league. heart vs Patrick and the game have been
postponed/cancelled pls credit my account
username; wiseinfo

Sir, I can only know with betslip number. If I use your username I will have to be searching all your bets one after the other.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Are you following the American elections?

You can bet on it on

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.