Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc (110504 Views)

Local And Nationwide Delivery Companies And Agents, Please Show Yourselves! / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / I Just Signed Up For Nairabet But I Have No Clue On How To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Agbasco(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
i didnt fund my acct dis December, i dey OYO
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Ganjafama(m): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2015
Oga Akinalabi I have N2700 in my acct. I wanted to withdraw 2k but I can't withdraw. Your mobile site seem to be having issues with withdrawing. I also want to know if I have any bonus becos I made deposits this december. My username is Tosagay. Awaiting ur reply.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by chuka88: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2015
akinalabi:

You have bonus now sir.

Oga Alabi, I funded my account this December, but I'm yet to see the bonus oo, pls help.

My username is benjichuks thanks in advance
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 27, 2015
Well, I've lost mine already. Thanks for the bonus sha.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by smudge2079(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2015
The fear of Alabi is d beginning of wisdom.... Alabi giveth, Alabi taketh. Thanks for d bonus tho.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by MyInfoo: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2015
akinalabi:

NairaBet is gradually growing into an institution, I remember back then when it all started, I was also an active member on Nairabetforum

My Most memorable time on Nairabet that I will never forget was during the World Cup in SouthAfrica, Octopus Paul Made me a whole lot of cash on all Germany matches 100% victory. But lost N380,000 bet on Spain in the final even though Octopus Paul's prediction was right but the game extended to extra time.

Another thing I cherish about Nairabet is your innovation, like the phone betting for customers who wish to place bets but do not have access to the internet.

Some thing I would like to see on the Nairabet platform is the Instant Withdrawal that a particular bookmaker offers, you can just place a maximum withdrawal for that. I think this will really woo more punters to Nairabet. Then the 1.5% commission on deposit via interswitch, I think Nairabet should bear this and not the punter, like I have studied other top Nigeria Bookmaker that uses the sb-betting platform and I see that if You deposit 1000 unit, its N1000 that is been deducted from the punter's account.

I think one level security can be placed on Login that when a punter log into his/her account, He/She gets to receive an email alert indicating the geolocation and IP the login was made from. At the login process script, a secret code is placed there, that captures it and send the user an email immediately, I have once read a case here on Nairaland of someone complaining of his nairabet account was accessed and bet was place. Since these days most people email are synchronized with their smartphone it will be easy to detect and they can login to change their password or call the 0700NAIRABET line.

In All Kudos for the institution that you are building cos I always receive your recruitment email blast for sales rep in aba, PH e.t.c.

3 Likes

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2015
akinalabi:

This particular bonus is for those that funded their online accounts in December.

There will be other bonuses later.

thanks i have seen the bonus, you customer care service is very superb and fast, i love that, it was one of your customer care agent that directed me on how i can find it, i was using nairabet oldmobile that was why i cnt find it, when i used the computer version, i found it once. Am very happy now , and i will stop bodering you.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by dake40(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2015
What's the Minimum withdrawal and how long does it take?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2015
I don enter soup ooo ..I didn't know you have to use the whole bonus on 1 stake and I was playing with 100 and now I can't withdraw..... Any help.#nairabet
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by truthfulguy: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
JealousPrince:

thanks i have seen the bonus, you customer care service is very superb and fast

Their customer care is 100%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by haryor911(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Abeg o....just tried funding my account online now and the money was deducted from my account while the money was not funded to my nairabet account (dharey4). Please who do I contact Nairabet or my bank.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Ganjafama(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Akinalabi nor dey answer person again?
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Ganjafama(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oga Akinalabi I have N3000 in my acct. I wanted to withdraw 2k but I can't withdraw. Your mobile site seem to be having issues with withdrawing or is something wrong with my acct.? I also want to know if I have any bonus becos I made deposits this december. My username is Tosagay. Awaiting ur reply.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Yungbitz(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oga Akin Alabi I meet your criterion oo..anything for your boy sir? Dray419 is my account sir
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by haryor911(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
Just got credited...
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2015
Oga Akin I earlier made a complaint in your blog about the unavailability of nairabet agents who fund account in my area.I stay at elelenwo,port harcourt and the closest funding nairabet agent to me is at rumuokoro,which means I have to pay 500 naira,going and coming,before I fund my account.Don't even think about the quickteller atm stuff cos the bank I use(name withheld) doesn't offer that for now.It used to work but doesn't anymore.So please,like I appealed in your blog,you guys should open a nairabet shop in the environs of elelenwo and akpajo,port harcourt.
That said anyway,i also funded my account this december.Username-mikeboy
Thanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by eph12(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2015
Mr. akinalabi still waiting for my bonus o.
Username is ephaig
Thanks.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by CarterMula: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2015
Boss i didnt get any bonus. cartermula is my nairabet id name
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2015
akinalabi:

What does flexible market mean sir?
pls kindly credit my bank account, I made payout since Thursday and am yet to receive alert (N20140)
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2015
Successimpactld:
pls kindly credit my bank account, I made payout since Thursday and am yet to receive alert (N20140)
yes nairabet thank you I just receive alert now
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by ziky2010(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Mr Akin Alabi,my Id is adona11.I am yet to get any bonus and I credited my account with 55,000 dis month
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by danielcool: 3:41am On Dec 29, 2015
Please I registered on nairabet today and funded through Gtbank internet banking, i got charged but my nairabed account is yet to be funded. mY username is Syndicate229 and Id is 961863... Thanks
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by Luvlydevin(m): 4:18am On Dec 29, 2015
Oga alabi when would i be getting my own bonaza na username luvlydevin
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by IamNanas(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
I have credited my account this december but i am yet to get my bonus,Sir. Pls confirm.
Username: nanas_williams

cc akinalabi
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by IamNanas(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
akinalabi:
So we start with tomorrow's N100,000,000.00 bonus giveaway. Yes you READ that right. That is One Hundred Million Naira. Tomorrow is Christmas Day so we have decided to give out free NairaBET credits. If you have credited your account in the month of December 2015, you are going to get a FREE credit into your account.

Sir i have credited my account this december, but am yet to recieve my December credit.
Username : nanas_williams
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
IamNanas:

Sir i have credited my account this december, but am yet to recieve my December credit.
Username : nanas_williams

Sir, you funded after we gave out the bonuses.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
danielcool:
Please I registered on nairabet today and funded through Gtbank internet banking, i got charged but my nairabed account is yet to be funded. mY username is Syndicate229 and Id is 961863... Thanks

Sir, funding after the bonuses have been given out will not get new bonuses. It was a Xmas day bonus.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
Luvlydevin:
Oga alabi when would i be getting my own bonaza na username luvlydevin

You deposited after the bonus offer sir.
Re: For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc by akinalabi(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
ziky2010:
Mr Akin Alabi,my Id is adona11.I am yet to get any bonus and I credited my account with 55,000 dis month

Give me 2 hours sir.

I was banned here from posting so I could not reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.