Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland (10479 Views)

13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship / Wish A Nairalander A Merry Christmas And A Lovely End Of Year / Be Proud And Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by Pheals(f): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Would you like a motor car? cool
will manage it
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by philfearon(m): 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
Chanchit:
I would have loved to wait till new year before giving a shout out but Obiorathesubtle dragged me in here already, so let me start by wishing this set of people a merry christmas and a happy new year in advance. And to everybody I've offended knowing or other wise, let's just cancel all the grudges so I would be free to say more come 2016 abi wetin sef! Una no know joke?!

Obiorathesuble
IamMrNoble
Danjaba
Eyenibibio
Udondeymadt
4x4
Haladug
Philfearon
Emmbee
Digitalnaira
Nokio1
Operalex
Girlking
Murphy121
Kamikazzi
Elmacho
Adanna28
ODUBEZE
And to everybody that have called me Chanshit althrough the year, Chanchit is wishing you a merry xmas and a prosperous new year in advance! #peace!
Better late than never...
Wish u the best!
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by sinizia: 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Lols...this one sounds really funny.what's the meaning?. The 1st igbo language i learnt in my sec school days was "Bia camu ragi ike" i was asked to tell a girl.cheesy

It means I'm a child of God.

You really told a girl that? shocked shocked
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by JoeCutie(m): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

cutest joewink
I'll deal with you, when the time is right. -_-
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
JoeCutie:
I'll deal with you, when the time is right. -_-
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by JoeCutie(m): 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy
You're feeling yourself now abi? Issorai. Just tell me how many rounds you'd want? grin
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
JoeCutie:
You're feeling yourself now abi? Issorai. Just tell me how many rounds you'd want? grin
43 rounds isnt too muchwink
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by JoeCutie(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
43 rounds isnt too muchwink
Gorrit! wink
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
JoeCutie:
Gorrit! wink
sadsadsad

too much for you?
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
Thanx, merry xmas friend
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by JoeCutie(m): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
sadsadsad
too much for you?
Did I tell you that? undecided
Of course, not. I'm equal to the task
. grin
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by gevans(m): 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2015
YourMain:

Lol really ?! Awh you never have to ask my permission to talk to me...
I hv to because I don't like being embarrassed, I always do every means to avoid it. Anyway tanx for that. Hw d Xmas b u?
Warri for life.
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2015
JoeCutie:
Did I tell you that? undecided

Of course, not. I'm equal to the task
. grin
cheesycheesy i know u will form.,

anyway see you tommorowwink
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
Pheals:
will manage it
Waaaaat ? Manage ke?
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by danbrowndmf(m): 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
sinizia:

It means I'm a child of God.

You really told a girl that? shocked shocked
yes i told her & she started laughing...immidiately my friend who asked me to tell her was laughing too,then he went ahead to let me know the meaning.cheesy
since that day that one stuck into my head...& i know few things to.
Inaga ebe? Where u dy go.
Ichorogi.. E concern u?
Inaga house.. I dy go house.

I know small small things sha.cheesy
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by Pheals(f): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Waaaaat ? Manage ke?
yes sir... . Only my driver do remember my car name because it is personal own
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by CUM4WHAT(m): 5:35am On Dec 26, 2015
Hapi boxing day everybdy
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by coolebux(m): 7:02am On Dec 26, 2015
jaymejate:
[size=20pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS

My shout out goes to lalasticlala, mynd44, seun, all moderators including that guy wey ban me[/size]

To those i no know. Merry Christmas!
timbuk2 ( m), jleague (m),
sleek390 (m), closetoyou , obiZEAL (m), mrjerrfrac
( m), MostHigh, BeeBeeOoh, chukslawrence(m),
lovejo(m), abbyode (m), giftosas, Ultimatesammie
(m), femzysticks (m), taiocol( m), oluwafestus( m),
modash( m), Topestbilly( m), bezimo (m), mrnuur (m),
Caisenes (m), Lynette2cute (f ), akinladejo, tron23,
sirRiddy, billynoni(m), kunlexy0807 , bomboyi( m),
augster(m), DrLikita( f), bayonino , marriagebliss,
Mercie97 ( f), ojsquare , smada13 ( m), precised,
hemdy4all ( m), mazizitonene(m), Babaneh (m), bomb ,
gaby( m), dlarge( m), kunleben1 , hatux (m), OmoAje1 ,
ncnetwork, judedwriter (m), sherrysol, bobchigar( m),
Davidovinci (m), samuelchimmy(m), sayitright ,
Joejonah ( m), demcy505 , ajuwarhodes (f), cyntigirl
( f), onyengbu, sapiosexual1 (m), BolaLFC( f),
Ebubeslym (m), coolopj , Olalekan27 , alexov (m),
onisler , MrsDan , dconsiglere( m), preselect (m),
Onwe101 ( m), Tbosch (m), nerodenero,
primusmaximus, adereedone, danbrowndmf(m),
okedoyinolabisi(f ), erhabor11, Aminat508 (f),
Harkynkunle( m), stillondmatter, detossy, donifez
(m), Kenad, rantielemo , masterjo , Michealeni ,
nextstep( m), Mobsync (m), STEVENcrack( m),
blessing271 ( f), yjgm (m), BADNEAT( m), Vycko(f ),
bunnainvest1 , onunwa21 (m), dahaz, paiz( m), Alirem,
kevoh( m), markdon600 ( m), narttis1 , cocolacec (m),
jxuxboi , abuchilag, anelen (m), coolebux (m),
maigida511 , Orikinla(m), chubbyangel (m), jaymejate
( m), mordtonia( f), Uten9z (m), daprince4u ,
happiman90 , Smartlife (m), MyParadise (m),
Thanks Dear, you're equally remembered.

5 Likes

Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by JoeCutie(m): 7:25am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesy i know u will form.,

anyway see you tommorowwink
I don't form. undecided

Morning, Jolly
. cheesy
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by eyenibibio(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2015
Chanchit:
I would have loved to wait till new year before giving a shout out but Obiorathesubtle dragged me in here already, so let me start by wishing this set of people a merry christmas and a happy new year in advance. And to everybody I've offended knowing or other wise, let's just cancel all the grudges so I would be free to say more come 2016 abi wetin sef! Una no know joke?!

Obiorathesuble
IamMrNoble
Danjaba
Eyenibibio
Udondeymadt
4x4
Haladug
Philfearon
Emmbee
Digitalnaira
Nokio1
Operalex
Girlking
Murphy121
Kamikazzi
Elmacho
Adanna28
ODUBEZE
And to everybody that have called me Chanshit althrough the year, Chanchit is wishing you a merry xmas and a prosperous new year in advance! #peace!
Thanks bro, I wish you Gods blessings
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 26, 2015
JoeCutie:
I don't form. undecided
Morning, Jolly
. cheesy
morning cute joe.
How was your night?
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
morning cute joe.
How was your night?
u still find husband cme my thread
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 26, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
u still find husband cme my thread
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by JoeCutie(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
morning cute joe.

How was your night?
Morning, hot Joy! wink cheesy

My night was freezing!!! embarassed
Yours?
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2015
JoeCutie:
Morning, hot Joy! wink cheesy
My night was freezing!!! embarassed Yours?
kikikikikikikikikik.

Mine wasnt different from yours.
What up for today?
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by JoeCutie(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
kikikikikikikikikik.

Mine wasnt different from yours.

What up for today?
So you were cold too? Nawao! lipsrsealed

Nothing much. Any box for me today?
grin
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2015
JoeCutie:
So you were cold too? Nawao! lipsrsealed

Nothing much. Any box for me today?
grin
cheesycheesycheesy nah,nothing.
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by JoeCutie(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy nah,nothing.
Nothing? Issorai! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to my beloved friends.

Iamcharis owiaba

Naijaboiy

Ipledge10,

Jolllyjoy

Menix

Iamlegend1

And to all nairalanders, may the Lord continue to put smile on your faces.

Jolllyjoy! You are such a wonderful person in my smooth and rough times both off and online you are there for me. God will bless you richly for me.

Naijaboiy! my lovely brother, thanks for your time and calls, may the lord bless you in Jesus name.

Ipledge, one of my oldest friends, keep shining brother!
Iamcharis my Esan brother, thanks for your prayers and wishes. God bless you.
Wishing you all a wonderful 2016!

Sugababe, thanks for your wishes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by IamLEGEND1: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oyind17:

Iamcharis owiaba

Naijaboiy

Ipledge10,

Jolllyjoy

Menix

Iamlegend1

Jolllyjoy! You are such a wonderful person in my smooth and rough times both off and online you are there for me. God will bless you richly for me.

Naijaboiy! my lovely brother, thanks for your time and calls, may the lord bless you in Jesus name.

merry Christmas to u too,dear.

and happy new year in advance.
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by CUM4WHAT(m): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oyind17:

Iamcharis owiaba

Naijaboiy

Ipledge10,

Jolllyjoy

Menix

Iamlegend1

u frgot me.... Izzorite
Re: 00:00a.m Merry Christmas and Happy new year Nairaland by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
u frgot me.... Izzorite

This ones are my close pals. I am surprised u mention me cos I thought u don't know me as oyin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex / My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed / Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.